JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* I don’t know. Would have to ask mother. However, that just an interface. Not the real umm… database thing. Centra actually huge computer artificial intelligence in Halcyon. Take up several rooms.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* I’ll speak with her. *turns the television off and sighs, placing the glove on to begin trying out the technology, wanting to see just how useful it is* Would she agree to it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* Can never guess with mother. She probably do it if she gets something worthwhile, I guess. I don’t know. *watches him* Umm.. probably want to turn it on. *points to the disk projector and receiver*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Well, I will ask her anyway… because you never know. *glances out the window again and sighs* Do you want to go look around the inn for something to do? I can think of nothing, and the rest of the afternoon is free.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks* You don’t want me to teach you how to use this? *points at the gloves and the receiver* You looked interested..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, I suppose so. *puts the glove on and waits for something to happen. He glances back at Dimitri and raises his brows, lightly clearing his throat* Well.. you should do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… Gloves are just sensors so that Centra can remotely scan your position. *he points at the disk. Set that where you think it’ll be best then flick the switch on the bottom.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: This? *sets the disk down and frowns, looking for a switch. He flicks the switch across and begins to wait. He doesn’t have to wait long however, for the hologrammatic interface pops up right away* Can I use this device to scan something electronically?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm.. Never tried. *shrugs* Usually just use it to play games when really bored.

Centra: *a text appears over the interface stating “New user indicated. Please identify.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You may be able to do more with it than just play games. *frowns and begins to speak to the device* Miles Edgeworth. *pauses* Um, keyboard. *begins swishing his hand about trying to make one appear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *speaks up* Do not worry, I have voice recognition software. Welcome, subject: Miles Edgeworth. Status approved: User. *she then activates a keyboard* Input and I shall attempt to accommodate.

Dimitri: Probably. Centra runs everything on Halcyon. Mother tells me not to mess with her too much though. So, I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Why wouldn’t you use a computer like that? It doesn’t make much sense… *begins typing out his name on the keyboard* What sort of things can this device do? Were you not going to show me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: I can perform a variety of tasks at the optimal efficiency. A few small holographic displays pop up, indicating the type of tasks that she is capable of* Just request and I shall attempt to accommodate.

Dimitri: Well, umm… You got it on and are using it as far as I can tell. Centra can probably tell help you from here. I only know how to make her do games and bring up internet thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh, I see… *begins waving his hands at the device, not used to hologram images* You can play chess? Hm. *glances down at the device and tries to pick it up* Does this have a recorder on it anywhere? Can I make a video? Use it like a dictaphone? This may be more useful than I was first considering.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Afirmative. *begins forming a virtual chess board. However, the imagery wavers ns distorts as Edgeworth picks up the disk* Calibration: off. Please be careful with the equipment. It is very delicate. Thank you.

Dimitri: Yea, I’m pretty certain you can do all of that. Seen mother do that sort of stuff with Centra before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Where is the voice coming from? *turns the device over, frowning* Be careful with it? I merely picked it up… *sighs* It’s perfectly fine and still safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Calibration malfunction. *there are several small speakers on the device, along with the projectors and sensors*

Dimitri: That is Centra.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *places the device back onto the table, frowning* Forgive me. *moves away from the table, waiting for the machine to recalibrate* What do you mostly use this thing for? I wouldn’t know. So I wouldn’t know how to make it useful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, I’ve seen my mother use Centra for many things. Father… not so much. *shrugs* Centra probably tell you better than I what it can do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *hums in thought and speaks to the device* What were you mainly used for before I had ahold of you in my posession? What can I do with you now that is actually useful to my line of work?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *pauses for a moment before answering. Soon after, a file on Edgeworth that was obtained via hacking the Prosecutor’s office in LA, or rather what was left of it* For proper ability to give an adequate response: Please confirm that this is the Miles Edgeworth that I am speaking to. As for your questions concerning my average tasks, I have been programmed to document all that is presented to me. I also maintain the security over Halcyon and its inhabitants. Human resident, subject: Jenna, utilizes my abilities to create physical holograms so that she can hone her skills in combat without risk of damage to living beings. She has also used my services to insure that information is retrieved from any given source.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I can confirm that is me…. *glances at the files, then slowly nods in approval* Give me the DL-6 Incident if you can please. The tangible evidence won’t be here for another three days, five at most. *pauses* So… you… this hologram device. It was used as a punching bag? And a hacking device?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Negative. This device is much too unrefined and simplistic. It is incapable of creating hard-light holograms. This is solely a transmitter for simplistic imagery at best. *the file shown shifts for a bit as Centra hacks the court records again. Finally, she finds several files with DL-6 mentioned in them and begins to display them* Would you like me to compile and create a “dramatization” of the events described?

Dimitri: *grins, glad that he had taught Edgeworth something. So, he moves to pull one of his school books out of his bag and sits on the floor so that he can work on his homework*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *rather quickly* No. *shakes his head, putting up a hand* No… I would rather not. Not right now. Please. *clears his throat, and sighs* For now I only wish for the text documents, if you may. I want to find out what went on…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: As you wish. *Compiles the documentation on the DL-6 incident into a series of holographic files, simulating the feel of having a printed version available. Edgeworth would be able to flip through the folders by simply trying to touch them since the movements of the gloves are telegraphed by the sensors in the disk. Any pictures and available analysis of documentation in any of the given folders would hover over the folder upon opening*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.