JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What would you propose I do? There is nothing to do outside. It is raining. I have already read the paper today, so I do not need to know what is going on in the world. *shrugs There is very little else I need to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Ummm… *tilts his head in thought* I don’t know. Maybe there an indoor pool here? *shrugs* Doesn’t sound relaxing to do work when you not at work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I think there is an indoor pool on one of the other levels. Though I did not bring swimming trunks with me and this is hardly the weather, nor the time of year to go swimming. *sets his glasses back on his face and continues writing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well… What do you do for fun? Must be something that you like doing that isn’t work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t really do things for ‘fun’. Some people like to collect stamps or small useless trinkets. *shrugs* I do not have such time for things like that. I prefer to busy myself with working. When I am at home, I prefer to work also. It probably does not make much sense to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Sounds like a very miserable and lonely life to me. Father had mental breakdown because he used to do that.. *glances at his bag*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *speaks firmly* I am fine with working. Work keeps my mind occupied and working. I enjoy what I do. It will mean the comfort of many people. It is not my normal line of work, but.. *shrugs lightly* Nothing is ‘normal’ at this time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Sorry, just was curious. *he then reaches into his bag and pulls out a small disk object and a pair of gloves. He then slides off the bed before he wanders over to sit in a chair near the window, feeling safer about being there now that he knows that there is no hurricane. Soon after, he lays the disk on the ground before placing on his gloves. Soon enough, he activates the disk, which is a remote connection to Centra and a hologram projector, so that he can play a game similar to brick to keep himself entertained*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What would you propose I do? I have no hobbies. When I moved to live with the Von Karmas, all I did was study the legal system, sleep, and work. There was no time at all for games. *watches him play with the holo-projected game* I didn’t know that kind of technology was available. That interests me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dmitri: *softly* It isn’t.. for humans. Mother has a lot of technology that humans haven’t come up with yet. She lets us use it though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: She lets you use it for childish fun and games…? Why? *shakes his head* Such foolishness. *nods at the window* The rain stopped. You should return home to your family and study over the rest of the weekend. You probably have something due next week.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks at Edgeworth’s question, not really getting it* Why? Why not? *he then glances out the window and frowns* Still rather windy and cold out…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes.. yes it is windy and cold. But you should go home some time. And I have other work to catch up on. If you start hanging around me all day every day, people will start asking… questions. Somebody has already made suggestions. It is not good for either of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Questions? *tilts his head, not getting it at all* What sort of questions? Why you worried about questions? *Glances outside again* Anyway.. You know what winds do to kites? *he then nods at his wings* I’m really, really light. If you don’t believe me, pick me up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’m worriesd about such questions because of the silly implications they carry. I don’t know how much you know about what is being said… but I am being accused of… things. *frowns* Things you don’t want to really talk about. It’s unpleasant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *tilts his head, still not understanding what Edgeworth is saying. He then shakes his head* If accusations aren’t true, then don’t worry about them. My family always accused of stuff. Someone always wants to kill us because of what my Father did. They call us things from monsters to freaks. It doesn’t bother me because it not true.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Even if the accusations are not true, people will still make the implication that they are… and even judge based on what they do not know. *deeply frowns* I am nothing like the accusations given.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Like I said, if accusations are not true, then don’t worry. I’m used to not true accusations all the time. Best to ignore them. *he glances at Edgeworth again* Still don’t get what you worried about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *deeply frowns at Dimitri and shakes his head* I suppose you are old enough… Franziska suggested I might be doing unusual lewd acts with you. And then went so far as to say that if she discovered that I did indeed participate in things like that, she would have me prosecuted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Lewd acts? *blinks then shakes his head* That silly. You not the type at all. If you don’t mind me saying this, seen your sister a few times. She umm… jumps to conclusions a lot. At least, I think so.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, something like that. It is fairly typical of her to be like that. She always has been like that. It’s because of her father… they have inquiring minds and they are always curious about the law and the world around them.. to a fault.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Slowly nods his head then glances outside again* Still don’t want to go out in that wind yet. *shakes his head then takes off the gloves that he was using to control the holographic projector. Soon after, he carries the set to Edgeworth and holds it out for him* You said you were interested. You can keep this if you want. Gloves stretch, so don’t worry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Wh… *becomes quiet, then glances at the device again* Thank you. Something like this could help with investigating, couldn’t it? I could scan the evidence, put it into that machine and bring it up for examination whenever I wanted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Don’t doubt that. Centra can accommodate for anything. Mother usually makes training programs with it. *he holds out the device again* You can have it. Can get another projector from mother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Would your mother consider letting this project be reproduced? It may be of great benefit to others. The police force, the forensics teams…. everybody. *nods* Anything could be scanned in three dimensions and sent onwards. It would be a good invention.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.