JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh. I see. *nods* That’s very good. Father was a lab rat when he was growing up. He hates scientists. *he continues to read over the papers. After half an hour, he manages to read all of the pages that Edgeworth gave him. He hands back the report before he yawns, for he’s tiring out and wants to nap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *watches Dimitri and moves over him, taking the papers away* Here. *pulls up part of the bedcovers and invites him inside* You may as well rest here. By the time you get home, the rain will have utterly soaked you. *pulls up a pillow as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at Edgeworth as he speaks to him. He then nods his head* Thank you, Miles. *he then reaches down to remove his shoes* Your papers have strange language at parts, but sound good.. *yawns again before he moves to climb into the covers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Strange language? It’s formal. You are probably not used to seeing some of it. *watches Dimitri get comfortable and settles back to watch television. He would continue to do that as well as work more on his hand-written document over the next few hours while Dimitri sleeps*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mumbles before he falls asleep* Some words really long and obscure…

Franziska: *knocks on Edgeworth’s door, in a rather demanding manner, a few hours after Dimitri falls asleep* Miles Edgeworth! Open up right now. Is it true that you are investigating our father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glares at the door, then even moreso at Franziska’s words. He just quietly sits there however, making no indication that he is there, or awake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *continues to pound on the door* Miles Edgeworth, open this door this moment! I know that you are in there. Stop this foolish foolishness that only a foolish fool can foolishly think of!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *deeply frowns. He sighs in resolution and finally goes to the door, quietly opening it* Shhh. You may come inside, but please keep the noise down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: Finally, you show your disgraced face, Miles Edgeworth. *narrows her eyes before she cockily grins* I am a Von Karma. My voice level is always at the perfectly necessary amplitude. *she then scowls at Edgeworth* Now, what is this foolish nonsense about you investigating my father. *she pulls on his whip as she speaks the last sentence*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Something suspicious was found, and they mailed me the relevant information. I am doing nothing more than investigating it further. *pauses* You understand that, do you not?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: Suspicious? What sort of foolish nonsense are you foolishly talking about? *she holds out her right hand, as if expecting something to be handed to her* Let me- *She then frowns as she spots Edgeworth’s bed. Thus, she immediately whips the man* Miles Edgeworth. Do you have a child in your bed?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *heavily flinches* Y-yes! *shakes his head quickly* He was reading my documents and then he got tired… so I invited him to sleep in my bed. But he’s not sleeping in it at the same time as me. *suddenly steels his expression* Do you have anything else to speak with me about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *whips Edgeworth again* Just don’t get any foolish ideas in that foolishly fool head of yours, Miles Edgeworth. *she then holds out her hand again* Now, show me these documents that make you think my father would ever lower himself to miscreant acts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I can’t show you any documents because I sent for them. *folds his arms* I have no proof other than a singular photograph, some timing, and a hunch. I need to investigate further. Even if I show you the photograph, it will not make much sense to you. I am also not going to give you baseless conjecture. I will wait until my evidence arrives.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: Very well, Miles Edgeworth. But your argument better be perfect. *sets her hand on her hip as she looks down at Dimitri again* And if I find that you are doing any deviant activities, I will personally prosecute you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glares at Franziska and flinches* How could you even consider that?? *shakes his head very quickly, insulted* That is not in the least bit funny. *grumbles* If you want to see my work… you best come back when I have more to show for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *leans forward a bit and wags her finger at Edgeworth* I never put anyone past doubt. Even you, little brother. *She then straightens up* Very well, I shall see this investigation of yours later. *she then turns to leave the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *breathes a sigh of relief as Franziska leaves. He sits back down and sighs as he relaxes in front of the television once more, watching the latest weather reports. He seems pleased as the weather-man at the ShinRa building announces that the storm is going to move out to sea and that the warnings will be downgraded in a few hours. He seems more relieved at the fact that there is no hurricane coming than anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *makes a faint noise as he continues to sleep, but he hasn’t been too bothered by any of the noise so far. As he sleeps, his wings twitch. At points, he might actually come close to accidentally whacking Edgeworth with his wing flicks as he sleeps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *ignores any wing-thrashing and picks up his papers to write with again. He would be spending his time doing that by the time Dimitri wakes up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *groans as he finally wakes up. He pushes himself upright before he reaches up to rub his eyes* Mmmm… *glances at the window then pouts* Still raining.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *looks back at him* Yes, it is still raining. But it is much better than it was. Soon the sun will come out, and then it will be evening. We missed out on a hurricane. It was just a large storm-front. There is nothing to worry about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* That good. That very good. *he then stretches out his wings before he moves over to Edgeworth’s side. For now, he ignores the fact that he has a serious case of bed-head. Instead, he just looks at what Edgeworth is doing* You never do anything that not work?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Pardon….? *blinks* I am here on business. I need to do work. And there is a lot to get through. The sooner I get through it, the sooner things become ironed out. This place needs taking care of, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea, understand that. But.. Today your day off, no? Shouldn’t you be doing.. Umm… Day off things? Even father doesn’t work all the time, and they say he never did anything but work when he was your age.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.