JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I don’t want to talk about it.. *tries to yank away from Sephiroth, just wanting to run away* Leave me alone..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives up on him and moves to his feet* Fine. *turns his back on him and begins heading back towards the town* *”Jenna, speak to Dimitri some time. He was being unreasonable with me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Perhaps you need to give him some time. I think the lawyer guy told me that he caught one of the kids that threw Dimitri up there, though.~

Dimitri: *pulls away from Sephiroth then rushes back into town. He heads straight back to the restaurant so that he can gather up his homework. Once he’s gathered everything, he retreats to hide along the outskirts of the SOLDIER training fields*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh good… I will start with them, then.”* *heads back into the town, deeply scowling as he makes his way into the ShinRa Building. He shoves the door open to the various offices, looking for the kid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *just huddles against the main building of the barracks then returns to doing his homework, trying to pretend that nothing happened*

The kid that Edgeworth caught is currently trying to pick the lock to the lawyer’s room, wanting to escape.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shoves the door open to Edgeworth’s office and growls as he moves inside, blocking the door with his body as he steps in* Ah, there you are. Would you like to explain why my son was hanging from a communications pole even though there are laws in place preventing people from singling out those with differences?

Seferia
    Keymaster

The boy jumps back as the door swings open. He then balls up his fists before he narrows his eyes at Sephiroth. “Yo, I don’t know what that kid told you, but he wanted to do it. Not our fault he chickened out half-way. But it was all his idea.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuts the door behind him, giving the boy a feral growl for a few moments. He grabs up Edgeworth’s seat and sits down on it, blocking the door, arms folded* Do you honestly think I’d buy a story like that? What kind of idiot do you take me for?

Seferia
    Keymaster

The boy just defiantly looks at Sephiroth then crosses his arms. “That’s the truth. I ain’t changing my story for no one.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then we’re going to be here an awfully long time aren’t we. You were obviously grabbed for a reason. If I don’t get the story from you, I am going to get it from your band of cohorts. *puts his feet up on the table and glares at the boy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The boy continues to defiantly glare at Sephiroth. “You got nothing, old man. I was just grabbed because I was there. I’m a victim of circumstance. You got nothing!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh… perhaps. *shrugs at him* There are cameras in the street. *glances down at his gloves, then removes one. He begins to examine his fingernails and looks around for a nail file, seeming bored and unimpressed* I’m also a psychic. *glances at the boy again* Did you know that? I could read through every scrap of your mind. I could make your nightmares surface and turn them against you. I could make your brain bleed out of your ears if I really wanted to. *narrows his eyes* But I do not think we will have to resort to that. Yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Punk-kid: *Frowns at Sephiroth* I don’t care what you say, old man. My friends and I did nothing. That freak kid wanted to climb up there. We just cheered him all. That’s all!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Firstly, that ‘freak kid’ is afraid of heights. Secondly, he wouldn’t willingly go up there. Thirdly, I can pry through your mind. Fourthly, there are cameras on the street. I could play the footage back to you and then would you tell me the truth? Fifthly, I can tell you’re bullshitting me. *growls* Stop. Right now. It is better for everyone if I get the proper story.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Punk-kid: Hey, I have my rights. I don’t need to say nothing to you. *crosses his arms and sits on the ground, deciding to shut up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* You think you have rights? On this island, right now, I am the one in command. There is nobody you can answer to. So I suggest you start talking before I make life hell for you. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Punk-kid: *just defiantly sits there, refusing to say a thing*

Dimitri: *shivers as a cold breeze from the ocean assaults him. However, he doesn’t feel like going back to the restaurant. So, he just huddles up against the wall to the SOLDIER barracks building and continues trying to work on his homework*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Fine. Go speak to a lawyer. You’re not leaving this building until we get some information out of you. *rises to his feet again and leaves the room. He returns a few moments later, dragging Mia by the arm, shoving her in there with the kid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Punk-kid: I didn’t do nothing..

Dimitri: *finally gets tired of being frozen outside and decides to relocate to someplace else safe. So, he decides to move into the small restaurant in the Inn, hoping no one will bug him there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *is back in the hotel area, eating breakfast. He dips a forkful of waffle into some maple syrup and eats it, reading the paper. He glances up at Dimitri when he moves in, then casually waves to him and goes back to reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *isn’t really paying much attention to his surroundings. Instead, he just tries to find a table in the back corner so that he can continue his homework in peace. He is sporting a few bruises from where the kids had roughly grabbed at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *frowns after a moment when he notices that Dimitri is not coming over to him. He sets his paper aside and pulls his reading glasses off his face, rising out of his chair. He walks over to the table in the corner and glances down at the boy, clearing his throat slightly in order to get his attention* There is a free seat at my table if you are interested. Are you hungry? You can put it on my tab if you wish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *jumps, not having expected anyone to talk to him. He then glances up at Edgeworth before he slowly nods* Thank you, Mr. Edgeworth. *he manages a small grin before he grabs his bag again* I don’t want to be a bother though. *still, he’d follow Edgewroth to his table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *without saying anything at all he simply heads back to his table, taking his seat again. He puts his glasses back on his face and picks up the newspaper where he left off. When Dimitri sits at the table, he picks up the spare menu and hands it across to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods as he takes the menu* Thank you, sir. *after a moment of looking through the menu, he glances up at Edgeworth and tilts his head* Umm… Didn’t you say you have Saturdays off? Why do you still wear your suit?

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.