JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rolls his eyes and looks down at the tie knot, pulling it out to redo it* Mom. Go look at the list. My name is on it. Don’t nag me about this, because I already did all that I could do. Unless you want me to…. build a house. Or live in a cave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* As long as you are looking. *nods* That was all. Good luck on your… umm… thing. *she turns to leave the room before pausing for a moment* You do know that I will have to tell Seph about this research, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: He’ll hear about it soon enough if it works. If it doesn’t work, *shrugs* Lots of things fail. Don’t tell him too much. He’ll get shitty and go over there and destroy everything. You know that right? He doesn’t want another Hojo.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I know, but that’s why he needs to know. Jenova cells are not just some benign bacteria, Zach. *lowers her head* Be careful. *she then moves to the living room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* Be careful? I’d be more worried about him coming up to us and trying to steal away our stuff… or worse, get pissy and smash everything we’ve worked on. You know he’d do that, right? *watches Jenna leave and sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *has been studying and doing his homework in peace. However, a group of boys from the grade above his spot him and begin to badger him because of his wings. At first, he tries to ignore them, wanting to just get his work done. However, he is soon dragged out of the table due to their numbers and strength. From there, he is dragged out of the restaurant. Thus, within a half of hour, he can be found on the roof of the hotel. He is clinging onto a pole, completely terrified, while the boys keep on asking him things like “What’s wrong? Can’t you fly?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *moves out of the hotel for the day, adjusting his cravat as he steps out. He glares at the young males yelling out and glances around, wondering what they are doing. He then looks up at the roof and glares at the boys* I should have you all arrested! *tries to make a grab at one of the nearer boys*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *is just whimpering on the roof, clutching onto whatever he can for dear life since he is frightened of heights. Since he is so scared, he doesn’t notice what’s happening with his tormentors*

The boys yell as the one boy is grabbed at. They then scatter, trying to avoid getting caught.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *growls and begins hurriedly dragging the boy with him to the ShinRa Building. He throws him into his office and quickly walks back outside, heading into the Inn so he can go up to the top. Once up there, he glances up at the pole, calling to Dimitri* Can you get down at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers, vaguely hearing a voice talking to him. However, his mind is in panic mode to the point that all he’s really noticing is his grip on the pole*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs and snaps open his cell phone. He begins calling the house of Sephiroth, then folds his arms and waits for somebody to pick up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up as she hears the ringing. She then gets to her feet so that she can pick up the phone* Hello? *frowns, not really comfortable with using the telephone at all since she is not used to them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: “Yes, hello. Can you come pick up Dimitri? He is stranded on the roof of the Inn Building, on the transmission pole. Somebody threw him up there for a joke. But he needs to be gotten down right away. He is terrified and he won’t listen to me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a prolonged sigh before she nods* Very well. Either Seph or I shall be there shortly. Please keep an eye on my son. *she hangs up, not waiting for a reply. She then quickly moves to the bedroom and shakes Seph’s shoulder* Seph, wake up. Dimitri’s in trouble, it seems.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts lightly* He’s in trouble…? *forces himself to sit up. He quickly moves to the dresser and gets changed, yawning, still half asleep* Where is he?

Edgeworth: “All right. Thankyou very much.”* *closes the phone and glances up at Dimitri, sighing* Keep holding on. Somebody is coming for you now, alright? I also apprehended one of the boys. They’re not going anywhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That lawyer that is afraid of earthquakes told me that Dimitri is on the roof of the Inn. By the sounds of it, we just need to get him down.

Dimitri: *whines as a wind hits him, so he clings even more against the pole*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *visibly flinches as he moves* Just hold on, somebody is on the way now.

Sephiroth: *grunts* I see. *opens the window of the bedroom, then climbs out of it. He leaps off the roof and flies away, heading for the middle of town. He soon flies over the Inn, having tracked Dimitri’s life energy to pinpoint his location. He levitates down to the boy and frowns* How did you get up here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers, still too busy clinging to life via the pole to even notice that his father or Edgeworth are speaking to him*

Jenna: *watches Seph leave through the window. She then heads back downstairs so that she can feed Alexander and Azul*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves up against Dimirti, then wraps his arms around his torso. He makes gentle noises to the boy, trying to calm him down* You can let go any time you like now. I have a hold of you. I won’t let you fall.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks as he hears his father’s voice so close to him. He then lets go of the pole, only to put his death grip onto Sephiroth instead. He remains silent, just trembling for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds onto Dimitri, then flies higher into the air, moving away from the town before anybody can really get a good photo. He lands down again in the forest at the edge of the town, then sets Dimitri on the ground, hugging onto him, still wanting to calm him down* You’re safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tenses up even more as Sephiroth adds even more height. Once he’s on the ground, though, he releases his breath then tries to stumble away from Sephiroth* Th-thank you… *lowers his head and tries to back away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Shh. *allows Dimitri to move away but tries to continue holding onto his arm* Now… Do you want to talk about how you got up there? I came as soon as I received the phone call. I am going to track down whoever did that to you and make them suffer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances off to the side* Some kids from school.. *tries to back away even more, not seeming to be inclined to talk about it* Can I go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, you can’t go. Because I need to deal with this. Then I need to get you somewhere safe. *places his hands on the boy’s shoulders, giving him a firm look* Can you describe them?

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.