JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Well, we just had some of the rainforest burnt down today. I’m certain you saw that much on your way back. *yawns and pats the bed* Still, it’s time for Zach to move out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It is also time for Cancer to move out and you’ve said nothing about her. Where is she, anyway? I never see her. She is always in her room being quiet. Never interested in the television any more…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, if you want to suggest that, go ahead. I do not see Cancer as being able to survive on her own, yet. *shakes her head* I’ve seen little indication of her doing anything with herself. Zach at least has his internship.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, he does… it is ironic that without the exposure to the laboratory in a bad light, he is actually interested in the sciences. *finally sits down on the edge of the bed, sighing* I wonder if I would have been like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches out to grip onto Sephiroth then tries to pull him down to her* I don’t want to have you any other way. So, fuck whatever the possibilities may be. You are perfect as you area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is easily coaxed back. He leans back and tries to rest his head on her, though he seems a little discontent* Possibly… though I should probably stop entertaining the thoughts of what was, or what could have been.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, if your life was any different, you would not have me in your bed now. How’s that for reason to stop thinking about the what ifs? *grins and kisses his nose* Now… should I give you a welcome home?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves up against her properly and purrs, moving to cuddle onto her arm* Maybe in the morning… I wouldn’t have enough stamina to do anything useful right now. *closes his eyes and begins to purr, content to cuddle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins* Aww, my poor aged man. *softly chuckles as she pulls the sheets over them. She then snuggles up against him and cuddles in return*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts loudly in reply. He calms again though, and relaxes once more, yawning* Not old…. or aged… just tired. *pulls the covers over them and tries to relax*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whispers to Sephiroth* Your eldest daughter is nearly twenty. *smirks then licks his cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns again and mumbles in a tired quiet voice* I don’t care… do I look aged to you….? *is quiet for a few seconds* Don’t answer that…. just go to sleep. *curls up against her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* You look as good as the first day that I met you, General. *smirks and closes her eyes* Oh, there’s a blind brown dragon somewhere on this island.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Blind…? *groans* Was it that escaped male…? Don’t tell the rest of his surviving family. They were unfriendly towards us, but they could have been convinced with a bit of time… *sighs and sits up a bit* It’s still on the island? Do you know that for sure?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know where he is. *she then grabs onto Sephiroth’s shoulder and tries to pull him back down* For now, sleep!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Go find it, if you want to be diplomatic about things… *closes his eyes and tries to get off to sleep. He manages it after about ten minutes, and then is peacefully resting not long afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* We can find it tomorrow. *waits for signs that Sephiroth is finally asleep. She then curls up next to him and goes to sleep as well*

Dimitri: *wakes up early the next day and slips out of the house. Seeing as he doesn’t want to deal with his family’s cooking skills, he gathers his homework into a bag then sneaks off to eat at a local barbeque restaurant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snores right through the night after falling into a proper rested sleep. He would continue to sleep well into the late morning if undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *sets himself up in a secluded table tot he back of the restaurant. He then begins to do his homework in silence*

Jenna: *wakes up before Sephiroth, but decides to let him sleep. Instead, she gets dressed before she knocks on Zach’s bedroom door* Zach?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is already awake and adjusting his shirt in the mirror* Yeah? Come in. *glances at the door, then looks back at the mirror, putting on a tie, tying a winchester knot into it, fixing it up properly* Holly already left. You missed her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Zach* You’re dressing up.. Intersting. *she then shrugs* I came to tell you that it’s time that you find your own place, Zach. If you need help finding funds for starting off, I’ll help you, but you should move out on your own.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m dressing up because I’m trying to impress a dude today. If I get my way, I get to spend time on microscope based research. We’re looking at strains of modified Jenova virus, and seeing if we can fool it into repairing tissue damage. *frowns* I don’t need to move out. We’re fine here. Besides… good luck getting a house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We are a bit strained for room in this house, Zach. You need to start looking. *shakes her head* There certainly must be apartments that will be available. Just start looking, alright? I will be giving your sister the same message.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs in frustration* Mom. Seriously. Go outside, go to the housing department, and go see how long the list is. Then go see how many houses are left. Not many… and they’re giving priority to certain people, too. Not me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well then, just get your name on the list, Zach. I am not kicking you out today. However, I am telling you that you need to move out. It’s not appropriate for you to continue living under Seph and I when you are involved in a serious relationship.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.