JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It needs to be pushed out to sea because it is a blight on the land. It looks very unattractive and the blood on the beach is going to either attract sharks, or it is one of those poisonous dragons and it will kill the fishing stocks around the island. *sits down on the bed and reaches into his lower drawer, taking out some underwear to place on* It’s just better for everyone if it is not seen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It was not poisonous at all. The fishing stocks will not be killed. *shakes her head at him* That dragon was the head of the dragon council. You’ve seen him once before. *she then moves to sit on the bed. She fiddles with her gloves as Sephiroth puts on his boxers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up a pair of pants for lounging around the house in, pulling them on* So what do you propose we do with it? If you don’t want it to be pushed out to sea, that is. Can I move it to the middle of the town, mount it on a pedestal like a platform and disguise it as something else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You don’t want a bloody beach, but you want a bloody street? *cocks her eyebrow* I’d think that it’d be even more of an eye-sore within a town. *shakes her head then snorts* You barely understood much about what was going on with this planet before..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I don’t know why it’s there and you can’t seem to tell me either. I made two suggestions and neither of them are adequate? *motions to her* You suggest what I do with it then. I’m open to whatever you say.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I never said I couldn’t tell you why it was here. *she then stands up* Come with me, Seph. *she then stalks out of the master bedroom and heads to the attic. While Sephiroth has been away at war, she has spent quite a bit of time in the attic, compiling her knowledge on dragons and examining it. There are papers pinned to the walls and around the ground. In all, the papers are her research that lead her to find that the dragon that is currently on display had been the pope*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright. *picks up a pair of slippers and follows Jenna out of the room, following her up to the attic. He doesn’t go up completely however, and just glances into the room, not wanting to disturb anything* You should work for the ShinRa yourself. Did you ever consider the idea?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly* Come in properly, Seph. *She then shakes her head and faces him* And I’ve always been a freelance. Always have been, always will be. *shakes her head and sighs* Do you know who proclaimed those of magical decent to be an affront to god?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The pope who was a dragon himself. I can see the articles from here. *moves into the room properly, being careful not to stand on anything* I still don’t know what to do with the corpse. We can’t leave it where it is. It is an eyesore.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You don’t get it, do you, Seph? *sighs* I repeat, who do you think first lit the fires of the humans and got them to turn against the magic users and dragons? *shakes her head* This one dragon found a fledgling church that was gaining strength, so he hid himself as the leader. From the very first Pope until the last known one, it was him. He stirred the humans into the dragon and witch hunts. He played both sides for fools.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, offended* Yes, I do get it. *grunts and points out of the tiny roof window overlooking the beach* I want that thing off my beach. The locals are either going to be afraid of it, or set up rituals to it. We can’t leave it where it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words. So, she just pushes past him and heads back to the bedroom* I doubt either of us can do that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How hard could it be. Dig under it, and then push it into the ocean until it sinks. It wouldn’t be that hard. We’ve moved an island, and you have shifted around an entire world before. I doubt one impaled dragon is going to make much difference.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: One impaled dragon that is impaled by usage of some of the darkest magics around. I’m certain there are wards to keep it in place. *narrows her eyes* I doubt you will be able to move it no matter how much you try. *enters the bedroom then sits on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pees out the window, remaining in the attic, deeply scowling at the dragon in the distance* “Why did you put it there? You still didn’t answer my other questions. I need to investigate why it was put there, and I need to report my findings. That is why I am home for this week.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~That part was not the me that you are talking to… I knew my other side would agree with my plans. He used me.. both sides of me. Fostered my insanity when I was younger. He deserved to suffer. I’m certain that side of me had more than enough fun that she doesn’t regret doing something that benefits both of us..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”I see. I will write an official report and give it to the President at the end of the week. I don’t mean to be rude or ungrateful, but I am just going to abuse my time off.”* *smirks and heads back down the stairs, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I wouldn’t mind if you gave yourself even more time off. We never even properly had that honeymoon thing.~ *shrugs* ~Either way, this war should end soon. Especially one the media gets hold of the files that I had Centra release.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Ah, the media reports on the pope person being corrupt? Yes… I hope something eventuates from that. It shouldn’t have been allowed to persist as long as it did. Hopefully there will be an end to all of this and we can go on with our lives.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Further than that. I have full documentation on the underground dealings that most humans have been unaware of. I also had substantial proof of the type of deals that kept the dragons under control as well. I also have the history of Tiamat. I have told Centra to release all this information to the public… I hope that it ends this insanity.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You might want to have Centra deliver her documentation to the Media and Press department here then. The papers will get the word out to the populace and you can achieve your intended goals faster. At least, for this island. I may also write up a report for them to print, because people are going to ask why the dead impaled dragon is on their beach, perpetually bleeding.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll keep those options in mind, my love. For now, shall we go to sleep? It is late, and I doubt you want to read through hours of reports in your boxer shorts.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs lightly* When I left the island of Tasmania, it was day time. But yes, I will come to bed and rest. I am quite weary from battle. But as soon as I wake up, I will be very hungry. *makes sure the attic is closed and heads for the bedroom again* I don’t know what to do about the dragon yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slips out of her bathrobe before she kicks it toward the laundry pile. She then moves to sit down on the bed* Remind me to tell Zach to find his own place tomorrow… *yawns and lies down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Check the list of people trying to find their own place right now. It’s quite long. As a matter of fact, they’re debating whether or not to cut some of the rainforest down for timber so they can make houses out of it. If we secure the other island I was on however, it had a lumber mill still in working use. And refineries.. and that sort of thing.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.