JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: You have trained our men with excellence, General. They will not suffer much without you. *he then wheels over to his desk before he turns on his computer. Soon after, he brings up a video feed of the coverage on the Vatican attack. He then tilts the screen so that it faces Sephiroth* Does one of these shadows look familiar to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches the screen and narrows his eyes after a moment of viewing* Unfortunately… I have to say yes. They do look familiar. *sighs lightly and shakes his head in dissapointment* Do you want me to deal with the issue now, then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: Deal with it at your own pacing. However, you are to remain assigned to headquarters until these matters can be resolved. You may deploy as many troops as you feel are necessary to finish the job in Tasmania.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in frustration* Very well. Much of the area is rainforest and some of the dragons there even welcomed our presence. The territory will be claimed in the name of Mideel-Samoa relatively soon. The larger expanse of land above it will be impossible to patrol, even with every single civilian we have on our islands. We will need to collect every single surviving human on this planet to launch larger takeover plans.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: *nods* Then that will be enough, General. Now, please. Take a week of leave if you have to. Find out what your wife was thinking. *he then straightens up in his chair* That is all. You are dismissed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bows his head and steps out of the office. He passes by his own office and peers in before heading home. He opens the front door and immediately heads for the bathroom, wanting to shower off the grime and sweat accumulated on him in battle, and from being stuck in a stuffy helicopter on the ride home*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *was busy feeding the yongest children, Azul and Alexander, when Sephiroth returned home. She then blinks and stares at the hallway as she briefly spots him* ~Seph? I wasn’t expecting you back so soon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I have a new request from the boss that demands I stay around here for some time.”* *strips down and stands under the shower head, sighing as he relaxes under the stream of massaging water droplets*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I see. Well, I’m glad to have you back. It’s been rather lonely around here.~ *she finishes feeding Azul then sets her in her crib. Once she’s done with that, she moves over to Iris* Hey girl, want to practice? *gives Iris a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *wiggles and raises her hands up to indicate that she wants to be picked up by Jenna* Prac-tiss? Want hug…. prac-tiss ‘dat. *grins*

Sephiroth: *”I know. I have missed you. I have hated being deployed to the front line. I have missed being here. I miss when things were quiet, and when we were under the radar and ignored.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I miss being alone with just you too. Those times were nice. However, there’s no going back.~ *shakes her head then grins as she picks up Iris* Heh, you don’t need any practice with that. *she then wanders over to an electric piano that she had recently bought out of boredom. She sets Iris down on the bench before she turns on the piano*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *glances up at Jenna, then ahead at the piano keys. She gently begins to press the keys, understsanding that if she is aggressive with the musical instrument, she would most likely get into trouble*

Sephiroth: *”You are right. There is no turning back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Iris a small grin before she casts a spell to give Iris a small boost with a levitation spell. She then sets her own hands on the keys and begins to demonstrate by playing one of the songs that she’s learned in her lifetime*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *very attentively watches Jenna play on the keyboard. She sits back and observes Jenna’s key pressing, having watched her do it before. She subtly sneaks a hand down to press one of the higher note keys, trying to join in, although badly timing it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Iris as she tries to join in. She feels no need to correct her at the moment, so she continues to play*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *continues to gently play along with Jenna, only vaguely following any resemblence of a harmonious tune. She grins as the song continues, then wiggles away from the keys, wanting to get down and go explore elsewhere*

Sephiroth: *comes out of the bathroom after washing himself off. He is wrapped in towels, one around his waist, one over his shoulders, and he is rubbing his hair dry with a third towel as he makes his way up the stairs to the master bedroom. Once in the room he shuts the door so he can finish drying off in privacy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she notices that Iris is trying to get away. So, she shrugs then sets Iris down on the floor* Go ahead, play. *she then gets up and moves to sit on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *quickly runs away to grab the toy pianos out of the nursery. She places it down gently on the living room floor and begins to play with it, making noise rather than any kind of tune. She lightly hits the keys, liking the metallic ringing sounds the toy makes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs before she shakes her head and chuckles* Of course… *after a few minutes, she gets up and retreats to the master bedroom. She doesn’t bother to give Sephiroth any warning as she moves into the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is standing with his back to the door, drying off his legs and nether regions when Jenna steps into the room. He glances back at her and casually lets the towel in his hand slip onto the floor, pulling the towel off his shoulders to finish drying his hair instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shuts the door behind herself then moves over to Sephiroth so that she could gently kiss the back of his neck* I missed you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs gently at her* I missed you also. *turns around and sets the towel aside. He moves his arms around her and draws her in for a tender gentle loving hug. He holds onto her for a few moments before stepping back so he can finish drying off* I need to investigate the dragon on the beach, but I can take advantage of the time. President Rufus has suggested I take a week of leave to inquire about it. If you remember anything, that is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Sephiroth’s words. She silently listens to him before blinking and glancing off to the side* “If I remember anything”?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You were seen at the Vatican. There are surveilance pictures. Then the dragon appeared on the beach, and you appeared at the ShinRa Building covered in blood. They had not cleaned up the footprints when I arrived earlier. *lightly pokes at her shoulder* If it was you, we need to investigate and find out why. I also need to push the dragon into the sea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes slightly. However, she doesn’t argue against any of Sephiroth’s accusations. Instead, she turns to look up at him* Might I inquire why you think the dragon needs to be pushed out too sea?

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.