JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods at the scars on his back and wings* So where did those marks come from? Somebody has decided to attack you. Was it one of the Americans? *frowns* I said I would investigate the case presented to me and if this is part of it, I should archive it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks then quickly moves to wrap his wings around his torso to cover up the marks* No, those really old… Ummm… Priest guy used to wander around where I lived. He called me a demon and attacked me each time he saw me. It hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *frowns* I see. So you have encountered prejudice long before the end of 2012. That is quite dissapointing. *shakes his head* Well, with the new laws going into place, when this island becomes a nation of it’s own, you can be assured of the fact that difference-intolerance will have no place here. People will be severely punished for hate crime. Of any type.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… *slowly nods his head. He then looks at the ground for several minutes before he looks up at Edgeworth again* Did want to be your friend…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* We may be able to work something out. But understand this – the workplace is no place for socialization and casual friendships. When you are at work, you work. When you are not at work, it is acceptable to socialize and make friends. Does this make sense?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: That doesn’t make sense at all… If you make friends, you make friends. It doesn’t matter if you are working or something else. *frowns, not seeming to be able to agree with what Edgeworth said at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It does matter. It matters very much, at that. *shakes his head* If you make social connections at work and do not do work any more, or you are distracted because of social contacts, you will be fired. *moves out of the room* That is the way an employer works, generally. I did not put the rules in place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: But.. If you do make social connections, you form a team. And a team works more better than a person. It’s.. important to form social connections. Even father made friends in SOLDIER, and he- *he frowns as Edgeworth begins to leave the room*

Jenna: *is leaning against the wall in the hallway with her eyes closed. She has her arms crossed over her chest. She slits open her eyes as she hears Edgeworth leave her son’s room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I am not arguing with you on this one. I am simply saying that if you make friends instead of doing your work at work, you get fired. It is as simple as that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: But… Isn’t it possible to make friends while you do your work? Why must it be one or the other? It’s not that hard to socialize and get work done…

Jenna: *continues to watch Edgeworth through slit eyes. For now, she doesn’t move*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It is possible to create productive working relationships, yes. And if that is what you are saying, I have no argument. *shrugs* Are you interested in my job offer?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks then nods his head* Yes, Mr. Edgeworth. I would like that. *he then looks up at Edgeworth and bites his lips* Sir.. If you don’t mind… Umm.. You always look like you’re frowning, sad, or angry.. Why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *raises his brows slightly, then quickly shakes head* Is that really an appropriate question to be asking somebody? Why are some people more or less serious than others? Does it matter? Why do you have wings? It is just the way you are. *steps out of the room* I must be getting back shortly. Take care of yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head* Sorry.. Just doesn’t look right. People aren’t that way without a reason, know that from mother and father…

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Edgeworth leave the room. She then calmly speaks* I wonder… *once the man is well away from Dimitri’s room, she claps her hands together to trigger a brief spell that makes the hallway feel like it’s experiencing a small Earthquake*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stumbles back suddenly as he feels the ground shake* Not again… *as the tremors continue he begins to shake in fear. He soon gets down on the floor and curls up in a ball near the wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly walks over to Edgeworth upon witnessing him crunch up into a ball. She then leans down to poke the top of his head* You’re terrified of Earthquakes. Hrm. *narrows her eyes* I’ll have to tell Seph to give you proper warning if he has his men train with Quake materia.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *doesn’t respond to Jenna at all and remains on the floor, a shaking terrified ball*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* The shaking ended over a minute ago, boy. It’s safe. *she continues to poke the top of his head then hums in thought* Interesting… You and Dimitri do share quite the similarity of appearance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *slowly stumbles to his feet again, then dusts himself off as if nothing happened at all* That is not my fault. This is the way I like to cut and style my hair. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to be going now. *slips out the front door*

Sephiroth: *steps out of the helicopter when it lands on the roof. He makes his way downstairs and heads for Rufus’s office, not even knocking as he barges in* You asked for me to come and I am here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: Ah, good. *waves toward his window, gesturing toward the dragon display* Are you able to explain this, General?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, yes. That. I saw it on the way in. I don’t know who is responsible for it. It seems to have occured when I was away in the new territory. I can assure you that if you want it gone, I will remove it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: Your wife came in here a bit over an hour ago and set that up. She was.. off. I suggest you investigate the matter, Sephiroth. *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You called me away from the front-line and the middle of a territory power struggle, to get me to come home and ask my wife about a dragon she may or may not have killed? Why didn’t you just ask her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: *swivels his wheelchair to face Sephiroth* I’m certain you saw the blood in the hallway. She trailed it along with her when she visited *he shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wasn’t entirely sure whose blood it was, sir. *scowls* Why don’t you just ask her why she did it? This isn’t making very much sense if I do say so myself.I can’t see any good reason why you called me away from such an important task…

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.