JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I mean how can you find the appetite to.. I mean… *points at the dragon* Doesn’t that just remove all desire to eat… *shakes her head and releases a frustrated noise. She then moves closer to Kalysto so that she can hug onto him* At least I know why the hell you’re so messed up.

Jenna: *finishes showering within twenty minutes of coming home. She then dresses herself up in a robe so that she can move about the house and try to get rid of the blood stains*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Him? Him, heh. *points to Kalysto* He be messed up before we get to him, y’know. After havin’ his home flattened an’ seein’ both his parents die… an’ his brother abandoning him… yeh, I’d beh pretty messed up too. Noh.. we feex him. *smirks* We make him better.

Kalysto: *glares heavily at Arte while she tells her story*

Edgeworth: *holds onto his briefcase and sighs as he wanders over to the front door of Sephiroth’s house. He knocks on it gently and steps back, frowning*

*meanwhile, the dragon in the rainforest begins making it’s way towards the town, bellowing loudly to declare his new territory to everyone around him. He stops at the edge of civilisation and begins pondering how best to flatten the buildings* *”Puny humans, prepare to die! These lands belong to Zvarkul now!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Straightens up from her cleaning as she hears the psychic signal. She then releases a frustrated sigh before she checks to make her gloves are at least firmly placed on her hands* And I just got cleaned. Hrmph.. *she then glances at the front door as she hears the knocking. So, she flicks her hand in order to open it before she turns to leave, intending to confront the dragon, even though she’s wearing a black bath robe*

Desiree: *shakes her head then looks up at the cursed dragon* Soo… Am I right? This is a combination of a bunch of different types of magic, right? It feels that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zvarkul: *rears his head back and breathes a plume of at the top level of a double-storied house. The plumbing in the building immediately boils and explodes upon sudden heat contact, which causes the dragon to loudly laugh. He crawls ontop of the house and stands on it, crumbling it under his weight in about ten seconds flat* *”Flee my new territory or be eaten!”*

*the sound of a black ShinRa Army helicopter can be heard in the distance, and it is heading for the island*

Edgeworth: *promptly moves into the house at the sight of the big dragon, then shuts the open door, not wanting to be caught up in the chaos* What is that….?

Zach: *is still standing in the hallway, outside of Dimitri’s bedroom. He shoots Edgeworth a dumb look, then rolls his eyes, snorting* Um, duh? It’s a dragon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: An ass. *she calmly steps outside of the house, not feeling like giving Edgeworth a proper greeting into her household. Instead, she just strolls straight to where the dragon is before she leaps up onto a nearby roof* Listen, no name youth, and listen well. I shall only tell you this once. Leave now and keep your life. *she narrows her eyes at the dragon*

Dimitri: *whimpers at the noise outside. So, he once again moves to wrap himself up in his wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zvarkul: *rears his head back and begins to roar with laughter at Jenna’s suggestion. It is quite apparent he is only a fledgeling by now, for when he opens his mouth and laughs, several baby teeth would still be visible in his jaw-set* *”Don’t be silly, tiny human!”* *snorts at her, giving her the overconfident look of a typical young male dragon, puffing out his chest* *”For too long we sat idle to you. You raped and ravaged our lands for long enough.”* *moves off the rubble and hops onto the ground, calmly pacing towards the building’s neighbour* *”You killed my siblings, half of my entire family in your ridiculous crusades. I will have no more of it. Besides, my brethren will come in my stead if you kill me. You are fighting a losing battle.”*

Zach: *peers out the living-room window* Oh, come on. *telepathically calls out to Xelong* *”Hey buddy, wanna see a dumbass get his butt kicked by mom?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, am I? Is that what happened? Tell me, little dragon. Have you heard the story of who proclaimed magic and the occult to be undesirable? Was it not a certain leader of a church. Perhaps a man that goes by the title of Pope? *narrows her eyes* No matter. Cease now or I shall have to dispose of you.

Xelong: *yawns and stretches. He then skitters past Edgeworth’s location to move to Zach* ~Dumbass?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *picks up Xelong and strokes his head, then points out the window to the dragon on the ground outside* It’s a male. Probably about 150 years old. He’s just left his clutch-mates, literally. And now he’s taking on mom. So yes, he’s a good example of the word ‘dumbass’.

Zvarkul: *paces towards the building Jenna is standing on and laughs, leaping into the air to land behind her, crushing several of the roof tiles and one of the support beams that holds the roof up* *”You’re funny. Our leaders are wise beyond their years. I don’t know what kinds of twisted lies they have been telling you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, then I suppose you haven’t heard much about me either. A pity. Let me give you some enlightenment. I was the officially sanctioned assassin for the council of elders. Now that you have been enlightened and yours eyes have been opened. *raises up her right hand then snaps her fingers. This motion triggers a spell that is meant to make the fluid in the dragon’s eyes ignite*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the fledgeling stumbles back blindly in pain, howling. He falls off the roof, landing down on his side, crushing a nearby car under his weight. He begins to claw at his eyes and flares out his wings, taking off into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. Good. *shakes her head* Idiotic youths.. Doesn’t even know the history of his own kind. *she leaps off the roof, which makes her robe shift and exposes her right boob. Thus, she fixes the robe as she walks back inside her house*

Dimitri: *remains curled up on his bed, hiding under his wings, as he waits for signs of the fight to go away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: See, Xel? Dumbass. No gain, and now he’s probably permanently blind. If you want to launch an assault of be a big terrorizing dragon, at least do your research first. *sets the youngster on the ground, grinning at him*

Edgeworth: *stares at Xelong* That’s a dragon…

Zach: No shit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *yawns* ~Terrorizing boring. Take too much work. Much prefer having people give me stuff without work. *he then stands on his hinds and opens his maw* ~Hungry now.~ *he wags his tail and spreads open his wings, waiting for Zach to provide food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Are you kidding me? You need to start hunting your own food. I don’t have anything for you right now. Go outside and hunt down a flightless native bird or something. *shrugs* Go. Go outside and hunt! *points to the door*

Edgeworth: How strange… *glances around* Where is Dimitri?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Dimitri in his room, of course.~ *closes his mouth then stares at Zach for a few moments as if the man had two heads. He then haughtily snorts before he trots into the kitchen. Soon after, a crashing noise can be heard as the dragon hops onto the counter and begins pushing things off of it in order to find food*

Dimitri: *has settled down, now that the fighting is over. So, he’s tending to the vestigial claws on his wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yells* XELONG!! *hurriedly moves into the kitchen and snatches the dragon off the counter* Naughty! Bad dragon! *carries him out into the back yard and plonks him onto the grass* Go hunt for food like you’re supposed to.

Edgeworth: *frowns at all the distracted people and begins subtly peering into the rooms as he moves down the hallway. He stops outside of Dimitri’s room and clears his throat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The room that the twins share has been nearly split in half by the way the two maintain their room. While Dimitri has been meticulously neat about his room, his sister has not. There are signs that Dimitri may have attempted to clean up some parts of that room from time to time, but the clutter is still present. Also, while Dimitri’s side has more books and study materials, Seres’s side has weapons, especially a her most beloved practice sword.

Dimitri: *blinks as he hears the noise at the doorway. He is a bit slow to respond. However, upon lifting his head to look at the source of the noise, he jumps in surprise* Mr. Edgeworth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shuffles back at Dimitri’s words, unsure of what to do. He soon nods and stands in the doorway properly* Yes. It’s me. Hello Dimitri. *frowns lightly* I… I apologise if I upset you before. Please understand I was concerned for your safety.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head, allowing his bangs to droop over his eyes* It’s ok… Used to having no.. umm… personal attachments. Shouldn’t have bothered you, Mr. Edgeworth. Sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs* You still should attend school. But if you want a job after school shifting around papers and mailing things for me, I would be able to pay you. Could you agree to that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly speaks* Don’t like it at school.. They hate me because I’m different. Sister much better at everything. *he then nods at his last bits, though he’s clearly not much happier than before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *folds his arms* You are required by this island’s law to attend school until you are 16 years of age. If you are are very unhappy, maybe you can ask for private tuition. *shrugs* That is not for me to decide or manage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head then looks up at Edgeworth again. He frowns before glancing to the side* Umm… You can sit down if you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No that is alright. I just wanted to come by and make amends. If that makes sense… *steps further into the room and shuts the door behind him* I never meant to make you upset. I just wasn’t entirely sure how to handle the situation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Folds his wings up behind him. Since he wasn’t wearing a shirt, the scars from St. Sephy’s attacks on him are visible* Mother never hurt me. But other part of mother… Think word is bi-polar. Seen mother try to kill herself when drunk. Mother have bad nightmares, Father told me that once.. Shouldn’t have bothered you though.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.