JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mumbles in his sleep* Please don’t squeeze the shaman…

Zulmire: *”Yeh, yeh, take your time, girleh. But don’t take too long… I don’t know why ‘dis thing be here, but you bes’ be comin’ t’ look at eet.”*

Sephiroth: *his reply is very scratchy due to the poor connection to his phone* I need to remain here. We discovered a nest… a dragon cluster. We don’t know what to do with them. The aggressive males are on the defensive and they don’t know what to make of us either… I can probably put somebdy in charge here. But they need more backup. More men, something… otherwise we are going to lose ground.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: Your men are capable, Sephiroth. Rerturn, now. That is an order. I will not repeat this again.

Desiree: *finally calms down Orpheus then moves over to Kalysto. Once at her boyfriend’s side, she shakes him* Kalysto, wake up. Something happened and Zulmire wants us to look at it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls into the phone, but sighs shortly afterwards* Acknowledged. I will return within the hour. *hangs up the phone before Rufus can get another word in*

Kalysto: *groans with unhappiness as he is shaken awake* What….? *sits up, rubbing at his eyes* What does the old fart want us to see…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know exactly. He said that he wanted us to look at something. *Shakes her head before she sets Orpheus down on the bed* Just make yourself decent, and we’ll go over there and see what Zulmire wants. *She then moves over to the dressers so that she can get dressed*

Jenna: *releases a soft moan as she revives in the hallway. She slowly sits up then pushes herself against the wall of the hallway, once again not far from where the Prosecutor’s office is. She then lowers her head as she fights a headache*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yawns again, rubbing his eyes* Yeah, yeah… *stumbles out of bed. He walks over to the dresser and begins to get changed into something casual for the day, flicking his ears back to listen to Desiree moving around* Yeah so we’re getting out of bed, and going all the way across the island to look at… something. Laaaammeee.

Zach: *just quietly stares at Jenna, saying nothing for now*

*meanwhile, the red-brown wild dragon that flew away from Sephiroth’s fight is now overhead. It lands down in the mountaineous area, then begins sending plumes of fire into some of the rainforest to set it on fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as she wakes up. She stares at the ground for several minutes, trying to focus her eyes. She then blinks as she looks up at Zach* Zach..? *her voice cracks a bit and she tilts her head* What are you doing here?

The “dead” elder was put on display as a warning to all lesser dragons. The dragon, that had been disguised as the pope, also ruled over the Dragon council due to his immense power of influence and magic. While his spot in the council was previously envied and desired by many, none would have dared to challenge the ancient dragon. Hence, Jenna’s display is meant to say to any dragon that challenges Mideel that the same will happen to them.

Desiree: I don’t know, Kalysto. *she finishes getting dressed* Let’s just go. *she gathers up Orpheus, intending to bring the children with them. Soon enough, she straps both Orpheus and Milena into the SUV*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *begins laying down wood to make a barrier fence around the dragon, not wanting anybody else go to near it. He begins banging wooden planks down into the sand for fence poles, waiting for Desiree and Kalysto to show up*

Arte: *just hangs back and chews on the leg of a roasted wild-boar* You best beh bangin’ ‘dat in deep.

Zulmire: *smirks at Arte’s comment, and then begins to snicker* Heh heh heh…

Arte: *growls suddenly and throws the leg at the back of his head* You best not be thinkin’ like ‘dat again!!

Milena: *screams, upset, as she is strapped into the SUV back seat, not liking being restrained*

Zach: *frowns at Jenna* You came down here yourself. Don’t ask me what I’m doing here, ask yourself how you got here first. You’re still covered in blood and gross stuff. Do you even remember what you got up to?

Kalysto: Yeah yeah, I’m coming… *pulls on his shirt and places on some socks and boots, walking outside to the SUV to climb into the front passenger seat. He winces at Milena’s screaming and glares back at her* Don’t make me come back there! Now shut your face!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto! At least try to be somewhat kind. She’s just a child. *rolls her eyes* Milena, settle down. This won’t take long.. *she shakes her head and starts up the SUV. Once she reaches the area where Zulmire is, she skids the SUV to a stop. She then stares up at the dragon that is impaled, scewered, and otherwise mutilated onto a “cross”. She then stars as she watches blood stream down the branches of the display so that it forms a constant stream that flows into the ocean*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and tries to push herself upright* I… That is not important. *grunts as she has some difficulty standing*

Dimitri: *is still hiding in his room. However, he’s settled down enough to stop crying. Instead, he’s now shiftless and picking at the scales of his wings as he tries to preen them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh yeah, if it’s so unimportant, then where did you go? What were you so busy with that you couldn’t even deal with Dimitri being shattered? How do you explain the blood? Can you explain where you went and why you’re like that? Can you? *folds his arms, glaring down at her, partially hurt that he got blown off before, as well as genuinely unhappy*

Milena: *begins to quieten down, but then aggressively kicks out at Kalysto’s seat, growling at him*

Kalysto: But she’s screaming for no good reason. *glares back at Milena again* Do you want me to drag you out and smack you on the butt? Because you are SO asking for it right now, young lady. Now sit there and be quiet! *stares ahead at the dragon once the car has stopped* What the fuck?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *puts the SUV in park and climbs out of the vehicle. She then stares even more at the dragon* Zulmire… What is going on here?

Jenna: *lowers her head then sighs* Fine… *shakes her head and cough out some of the blood that was still in her lungs before she pushes herself upright. She then looks straight at Zach* Yes, I have a fairly certain idea of where I was, if my instructions were met. The Pope should be dead. *she then tilts her head as she spots a bit of burgundy under the desk near where Zach is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ahhh… you arrive. *nods at the dragon* Don’t know why it here. But you best beh stayin’ away from it. Take one look at it’s engraved stuff and ‘den be tellin’ me you want to touch it. *frowns* You don’t. So stay away. *nails more wooden planks into the sand, then begins connecting the fence barriers to the planks*

Kalysto: Impressive…

Zach: Hmm? *follows Jenna’s line of sight* Oh, stupid lawyer is cowering because of an earthquake. Drag him out and kick his ass. He made Dimitri cry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the dragon, twitching as it shutters for a brief moment. She then stares at the engravings* Umm… I don’t understand any of this.. *she then tilts her head as she sees a long list of names, starting with the very first Pope and ending with the latest, engraved along the dragon’s tail* I really don’t understand.. Kalysto..?

Jenna: Lawyer? *she groans and pushes herself to her feet. She then stumbles toward the office before she kneels down behind the desk to look underneath it. Upon seeing Edgeworth, she reaches in to grasp onto his left arm with a bloodied glove before he yanks him out from under the desk* Such strange behavior..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *jumps when Jenna touches him and tries to wriggle away from her. He gets out from under the desk and stands up rather suddenly, straightening his cravat, standing tall, trying to look intimidating as he does so*

Kalysto: It’s a threat. I’m not familiar with those, but these here? *points to some of the carved runes along the tail* Most of it is names I can’t make out, and threats. It looks like some kind of set up to ward other things off. A totem?

Zulmire: Neh, not a totem pole…

Zach: Well? He made Dimitri cry!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just stares up at Edgeworth, not seeming to care much about the fact that she’s being glared at. Instead, she simply glances at Zach* If you are hoping for me to tear out his throat for such, you’ll be waiting for quite some time. *she then focuses on Edgeworth again* I doubt that you meant to hurt my one son’s feelings. I highly suggest you made amends. I don’t know much about your relationship with my son, but I know that you mean the world to him.

Desiree: *yelps as a glob of blood drops onto her head. She then moves behind Kalysto as if she could get protection that way* Is that thing dead or alive?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s sort of dead. And it’s sort of alive. It’s stuck there… in a perpetual death throe curse. You could probably release it with some clever… *tilts his head to one side, humming in thought* ….no you couldn’t. At least, not that way… who’d clean up the mess? *tilts his head to the other side, then moves closer, stepping around Zulmire’s partially finished fence*

Zulmire: Don’t be touchin’ eet now!

Edgeworth: *sighs and lowers his head, then glares angrily at Jenna* He was terrified of you being drunk. I was concerned for his safety and thought there may be domestic violence involved, but he won’t tell me anything and the authorities won’t get involved. *huffs* You have placed him in a very powerless situation. And you want ME to make amends??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* I have never hurt my- Hrmph, he must have heard stories from Desiree. *Shakes her head* There is no domestic violence in my household. Aside from when Holly throws a pie at Zach. *snorts* Zach still seems to think that he’s more upset at you. *indifferently shrugs and turns her back on Edgeworth*

Desiree: Kalysto? What are you doing? *frowns as she looks at the dragon again* Someone mixed a whole lot of magic to make whatever this is… *yelps as more blood drips out from the dragon* I don’t think you can clean up the mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What was I supposed to think? He didn’t want to tell me anything. He was afraid to. And he was terrified of the fact you might do something. I called the authorities and they would do nothing. *folds his arms* Something very wrong is going on here. I want to know what it is.

Kalysto: I’m looking at it… chill, Des. *reaches out to touch the hide, wondering if he even is allowed to*

Seferia
    Keymaster

All the wards on the dragon are meant to torture it, and would not bother anyone even if they poked it forever. However, no amount of scratching would damage the writing that mars the dragon’s hide now.

Desiree: Hey! I’m allowed to be concerned about you. *she then glances at Arte* Zulmire… how is Arte just cooking as if there isn’t a bloody mess right here?!

Jenna: *tilts her head back to give Edgeworth a very bored look. As she does this, a small bit of entrail drips off her shoulder and into her cleavage* I cannot answer for what ShinRa may or may not decide concerning any protections over my activities. However, I can say that I have no intentions of staying here and discussing much of anything. I also can tell you that I know that you are my son’s hero, I’m certain of this. So, whatever you did must have crushed him. Deal with him, then confront me if you wish. *she begins walking toward the hallway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances back at Zulmire and Desiree, giving them his best convincing act of looking very worried* I know… I’m concerned for me too right now… I feel drawn to it. *very gently touches the dragon, then pretends he has slipped, falling onto it. He begins to yell and scream like he is being electrocuted, then begins to act out a seizure while he does this*

Edgeworth: *sighs and lowers his head. He begins to slowly pack up his table so he can close up for the day* Very well…

Zach: Yeah…. Deal with it. *suddenly points accusingly at Edgeworth, then follows his mother out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just strolls back to her house, intending to clean up and burn her clothing since she has no intentions of salvaging the bloody leather*

Dimitri: *uncomfortably shifts about on his bed as he continues to try to preen the scales on his wings, being meticulous about. He has removed any clothing from his upper body in order to make the job easier. Thus, some of the marks from when he used to be whacked with a cane are visible*

Desiree: *scowls as she watches Kalysto* Bastard! *clutches her fists, figuring that Kalysto is faking them out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *steps off the dragon again, seeming very dissapointed that Desiree was able to tell he was faking right away* Aww man…

Zulmire: ‘Dat not funneh! I’m an old troll, y’know. Y’nearly gave me a heart-attack! I already lose one son, don’t beh makin’ me lose a’nudder! *reaches out with his hand to quickly whack Kalysto hard across the butt*

Zach: *just returns to the house. He heads for Dimitri’s room and lightly knocks on the door* Are you ready to talk yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks at Zulmire* You don’t know..? Umm… Kalysto and I are immortal now, Zulmire. You won’t ever loose him. *glares at Kalysto* Doesn’t stop him from being an ass though.

Dimitri: *glances up at the door then looks back at his wings* Go away..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *quietly sighs at him* If you’re not going to speak to me, then who? That lawyer guy is on his way over here. Do you want me to tell him to go away when he comes to the door?

Zulmire: Ehhh. Eh. *kicks Kalysto in the rear and begins to wander off back to his tent*

Arte: *picks up the pork leg and dusts the sand off, then resumes eating it* Don’t beh worryin’ about him. He sensitive, ‘mon. Too sensitive for his own good…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *goes stiff as Zach speaks. He then lowers his head before softly responding* No.. Don’t do that.

Desiree: *stares at Arte once more* How can you eat… there?? How?! *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Heh? How can I eat…? Well ‘dat a silleh question if ever I hear one, love. *bites into the pork leg to demonstrate. She begins to chew, some of the sand grains crunching in her teeth. Then she swallows* Like ‘dat. You un’nerstand now?

Kalysto: *stares at Arte, flicking an ear* Umm…

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.