JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, alright. You’ll get a cuddle. *yawns as she lies down next to the elf* I think I might nap with you. *grins at him* And that sounds superb.. *she wraps her arms about Kalysto’s chest* Now, get your beauty sleep.

Dimitri: *only numbly shakes his head, not really wanting to say anything. He doesn’t look like he’s going to be much help any time soon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *snorts with laughter and cuddles up against Desiree* Night, love. *pulls the covers over them*

Zach: Did he hurt you? *crouches down, sitting on the bed, placing a hand on his shoulder* Dimmy, speak to me OK? What happened? *frowns* Do we need to get mom to kick his ass?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Just whines and tries to pull away from Zach, not really wanting to talk at all. Instead, he just curls up more and continues to cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Dimitri, I can’t help you unless you say anything… *sighs and steps out of the room* Mom? *glances around, feeling hopeless as he can’t find anyone* Hello? Need some help.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *just moves to cover himself up with his blanket. He continues to sob, even while covered up and blocking out the world*

Jenna: *is still no where to be seen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grumps about the house* *”Mom, where are you? Dimitri had a run-in with somebody and he’s upset and won’t talk. I need you… maybe he’ll talk to you over me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Deal with it, busy.~ *she is quite cold and doesn’t seem like she cares enough to talk any further than that to Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Phh, fine.”* **sighs and pulls up a chair to sit with Dimitri, saying nothing for the time being. He just patiently sits there, prepared to stay for however long it takes for the boy to speak. He picks up one of the law books and begins to quietly read, though it is clear that the subject does not interest him at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *remains buried in his covers and shows absolutely no signs of wanting to talk to Zach at all. Even well into the afternoon, he just remains huddled in his covers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *leaves partway through the wait to buy food. He comes back into the house with a bucket of fried chicken and begins to eat it in Dimitri’s bedroom, still waiting for a response from him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *has completely clammed up and doesn’t respond to Zach’s waiting at all. In fact, he simply continues to stay under the sheets. No amount of waiting will change this*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *becomes bored with Dimitri and pokes him* You know, if you don’t want to talk, tell me to go away rather than have me waste my time for nothing. You want people to know what’s wrong? Tell them, don’t make them wait for you. I’m going to find this Edgeworth guy who made you sad and completely fuck him up. *stuffs the chicken bones into the plastic bag he brought the chicken in with, then leaves the rest of the uneaten chicken pieces in the bucket, leaving the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmmm… *just curls up even more under his sheets. He’s tired himself out with his crying, so he isn’t moving much at all at this point*

Meanwhile, Jenna has spent all afternoon getting herself completely smashed. She’s managed to changes out of her normal armor and into a skimpy black leather outfit that shows more skin than it protects. At the moment, she’s in the woods, not far from her house and humming to herself. She then opens a portal to Rome, Italy. Due to her intoxication level, she is quite sloppy and leaves the portal open behind herself. Upon reaching Rome, she treks off straight toward the Vatican.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *has just finished his patrols for the day and prepares to head back to the barracks. He stares at the open portal, familiar with what they are thanks to the Blood-Mages in Sin’Dorei society, but because he hasn’t seen one in such a long time, he is intruiged to go over and look. He peers into it, not understanding it to be much different from a Mage Portal. He is sucked into it and falls into a heap out the other side, banging and clattering on the ground like falling pots and pans*

Zach: *leaves the house, heading for the ShinRa Building. He marches inside, then heads straight for Edgeworth’s office, kicking the door open* What the hell did you do to my little brother!?

Edgeworth: *glares at the sudden intrusion, very unhappy* I did nothing to him!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stalks right up to the Vatican, moving swiftly and seeming to have no balance issues, unlike most drunks. Upon reaching the outskirts of the Holy See, she is approached by a pair of guards that ask what her business there is. She only hums for a moment, which gets them to repeat their inquiry. She then materializes a twin set of pistols before shooting both men in the temple. She then continues inside. Not long after she storms into the building, the Holy See bursts into flames*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *watches Jenna walking off and quickly moves after her* Where are we…? *stops as she is approached by guards. He quickly hides when she shoots the guards in the head, then backs up, wanting to find the portal again so he can go back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

It doesn’t take long for whatever news centers that are left in the world to start reporting on the the attack on the Holy See. However, the reports are highly sketchy and only indicate that a terrorist has stormed inside the “city”.

Jenna: *hums and sings to herself as she moves through the Vatican. She gives any who come across her past little mercy, though she frequently demands to know where “his Holiness” is hiding. After thirty minutes of this, her attack ends. In fact, she calmly strolls through the ShinRa building, heading to Rufus’s office. She is completely drenched in the blood of her victims and leaving a trail behind her. She also is still humming to herself. She passes by Sephiroth and Edgeworth’s office as she makes her way to Rufus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still in the office, yelling at Edgeworth. He is holding him aggressively by his cravat and yelling at him for his ‘treatment’ of Dimitri, glimpsing at Jenna when she passes by* Are you ready to deal with this bullshit yet? *peers into the hallway, looking down at the bloodied footprints* Oh, nice…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *only briefly pauses to look at Zach through the doorway when she hears his voice. She narrows her blood red eyes before muttering “silver hair..”. However, she returns to making her way to the ShinRa president’s office, not feeling like holding any “small talk” with anyone else. Once she slips inside the office, she slams the door shut behind herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *peers down the hallway, deeply frowning* I hope she’s not planning to kill the president. *glares back at Edgeworth: You march over to that house and tell Dimitri you’re sorry. I don’t know what you did to him, but… DO IT!

Edgeworth: *remains at his desk, having seen a bloody Jenna go past* That was her, wasn’t it..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is circling Rufus’s wheelchair, calmly speaking to Rufus as she did such. Her voice can be heard int he hallway* Ah, what shame of shames that I have missed. But all is solved now. *softly chuckles* Want to see? Sure you do. It’s very, very, very good. She wanted me to do this. To give them a sign. And I got to play. So I agreed. *hums* Come and see. *She then walks to the window that overlooks the sea in the distance. She then snaps her fingers. Just as the sound from her snap can be heard, the ground begins to violently shake as tree-limbs and crystal formations shoot out from the ground near an empty space of land around the beach. The shaking continues for several minutes as the formation takes a cross-like shape. Then, a large dragon, that is so old that its golden color had actually faded form it’s scales, phases onto the formation. The dragon is literally mutated in several ways, its endtrails hang over the “cross and its head is beng in a strange manner. It also is impaled several times by the formation that Jenna had made. Still, it bleeds constantly. The dragon’s hide is also wrecked with several messages that have been brutally scratched into it. Some are magical runes that indicate a twisted combination of forbidden arts, holy arts, and traditional arts. Others are mocking sentences that read “Here stands your beatísimo padre” and the like* What beauty this spell is.. Stopping their time, just as their life wound end. Hehe.. Never going to live, never going to- *coughs as her innards melt from the spells she’s been using*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *at the rumbling of an earthquake, he dives under his desk and cowers on the floor, shaking in fear, not at all interested in coming out, even after the quake settles again*

Zach: Wow, you really are a wuss, don’t you know that? *takes Edgey’s seat and relaxes in the chair, none-too-phased by anything like the ground moving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leaves Rufus’s office, having finished her presentation. However, she continues to cough as her innards fail her. She makes it half-way down the hall before she collapses in a heap*

Rufus: *Silently watches Jenna leave, having gotten used to dealing with unusual persons of interest. Once she is out of sight, he calmly picks up the phone and dials Sephiroth’s number. His eyes remain glued to the gruesome display that had been set up on the island*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his PHS rings but he doesn’t initially answer. The phone rings for nearly half a minute before he picks up. His voice is aggitated and he is panting* What?

Zach: *picks up Edgeworth’s newspaper* The earthquake is gone. You can get up now.

Zulmire: *wanders up to the giant murdered dragon on the beach. He glances up at it, not wanting to go near it because he sees the magical forbidden runes scratched into it, vaguely familiar with the curses in them. He scratches his shock of red hair and sends a smooth, clear telepathic signal to Desiree* *”You come here? I find somet’in of interest ‘dat yeh might wanna see.”* *sends her images of what he’s looking at*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: *shows no reaction to Sephiroth’s tone in his voice. Instead, he keeps his eyes locked on the “cross”* General Sephiroth, put your best man in command over there. I need you to return to headquarters. The sooner, the better. There has been a.. new development.

Desiree: *had woken up because of the shaking. However, she is still groggy. She is currently rocking Orpheus in an attempt to calm him down* ~You want us to come to you? Ok… give us a few minutes. We’re not decent.~

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.