JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *watches Dimitri leave and makes an unhappy frustrated sound. He picks up the phone and begins to dial the TURKs in the building, deciding to start with them*

Rhyderi: *glares at Desiree* It’s unnatural! Why do this to yourself? Or anyone else for that matter. *pokes Kalysto in the shoulder, and then her chest, deeply blushing when he discovers that the area is indeed real* I don’t want a sister. *glares at Kalysto and sharply whacks her shoulder* Fix this right now. Mother and father had two sons. Keep it that way!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *just rushes to his home then climbs onto his bed so that he can sniffle in peace*

Desiree: *grips onto Kalysto and protectively pulls the elf closer to her* Settle down, Rhyderi. Kalysto promised me that this was temporary. He just called it an experiment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *loudly* It’s messed up, that’s what it is! How could you even think of doing something like this? It’s one thing to be into the dark magics, but to twist your alchemy too, and.. and… *motions to Kalysto, growling* This?? How could you! *shakes his head and harumphs, glancing off to the side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly whispers to Kalysto* Well, at least now you can fix up your hair.. *pats the top of her head and rubs her fingers through it in a way that would mess and dishevel the elf’s hair. She then looks at Rhyderi* I’m certain that Kalysto didn’t want to be a female indefinitely. I doubt he’d survive a menstrual cycle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *Stutters for a few moments* I don’t want to know!! *glares at Kalysto and whaps her shoulder again before turning her back on the girl* Don’t come near me again. I officially disown you. *growls at the other elves* Come on. Lets go north again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: How many times has he officially disowned you, Kalysto? I think I’ve heard him do it at least three times… *shakes her head* Shall we go home now?

Given that Rufus ShinRa owns the TURKs, SOLDIERS, and other law enforcement groups on the island as well as wants to keep Sephiroth as a loyal General, not a single one of the organizations would agree to do anything with Edgeworth’s requests. However, they use the excuse that Edgeworth doesn’t have enough evidence for them to investigate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, this is shit. That wasn’t even a good reaction. Now we know Rhyderi wouldn’t ever get involved in a threesome, even if one was staring him in the face. *lowers his head, looking quite dissapointed* Let’s go home…

Rhyderi: I would pay more attention to you if you would stop trying to piss me off, brother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods and teleports herself and Kalysto back to their SUV. She then drives them back home. *she reaches out to grip onto Kalysto’s hand as she drives*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Desiree driving, frowning at her* You know, I think you’re supposed to drive with both hands on the wheel. Are you trying to console me for something? You don’t need to, I’m a big boy… er, girl. I’m not particularly cut up or upset that Rhyderi rejected me. Again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Kalysto a smirk* You always do what you’re supposed to do? *she then reaches up to flick Kalysto’s bangs* Anyway, maybe I just wanted to touch you, hm? Always thinking it’s all about you. *sticks her tongue out at him before she pulls into their driveway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns as she steps out of the car* I feel funny… *takes a few steps towards the house and stops as her breasts begin to jiggle in protest. She takes another step, and then her butt begins to deflate* Umm… I think I better get inside… *quickly dashes into the house. She runs past Zach, who is in the living room trying to feed Milena a box of cookies, and dashes into the bedroom to strip down before she ruins the dress morphing back into her proper shape*

Zach: *stares at the woman who runs past, shrugging*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Kalysto then grumbles* It’s amazing that I’m not scarred for life… *she shakes her head then walks into the house. Once inside, she spots Zach and nods at him* Thanks, Brother. I really appreciate what you did for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey don’t mention it. *stuffs another cookie into Milena’s open maw* Though this kid should really eat something healthier some time, huh? I asked her what she wanted to eat for breakfast and you had rubbish sugary cereal in the cupboard. Then when she was done with that, she wanted these. *stuffs yet another cookie in her mouth* She’s draconic. She needs far more fats and proteins for her armored hide. You should feed her more protein and less carbohydrates.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Milena* We do feed her better food… Milena, are you taking advantage of your uncle?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *waggles her tail and hiccups. She sits on the floor, slowly closing her mouth, attempting a cute grin at Desiree, lowering her head slightly, staring up at her with huge eyes, saying nothing*

Kalysto: *stumbles back out of the bedroom. He has morphed back into a male and has placed his robe on again. He walks into the kitchen and turns on the kettle, sitting at the table, looking quite exhausted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at Kalysto then shakes her head* ~Get clean then go to sleep. You look like shit.~ *she then picks up Milena and shakes her head at the girl* Don’t go abusing your family like that. Understand? *sighs and then nods at Zach* Thank you again. *she then wanders away to put Milena in her room* Nap time for you, little girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *squeaks at Desiree* No… no nap. *flaps her wings, trying to fly away. Though because they are so little and immature, all they do is move. Milena lowers her head and looks upset as she is put down for a nap, then begins to cry* Nooo….

Kalysto: *”Heh.. you should put me down for a nap too then, huh?”*

Zach: So, do you need me around any more, or can I go home?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, Milena, nap. *she tucks the girl into the bed, despite the crying. She then turns to leave the room. As she leaves, she closes the door behind her before calling to Zach* Go ahead home, brother. Thank you again. ~Maybe I will.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *continues her upset noises, even when Desiree shuts the door on her. She settles down in a few moments though and curls up to go to sleep*

Zach: Yeah, OK. *waves goodbye and steps out the door* Take care. *walks back to the house, stepping inside*

Kalysto: *”Good luck trying. You’d have to force me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Come to bed and I’ll give you some striptease.~ *grins and moves to the master bedroom before she sits on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah you should have done that for Rhyderi.”* *slips into the bathroom and begins to shower, wanting to wash off after his ordeal with the female potion*

Zach: *calls out* Is anyone here? *moves into the kitchen, frowning at how quiet it is in the house* Hello?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If I striptease, I’m going to make it a private affair. We weren’t in a private area.~ *shakes her head and leans back on the bed*

Jenna: *is currently not home. So, there would be no signs of her at all*

Dimitri: *is still curled up on his bed, sniffling due to the fact that his requests were turned down and that he believe Edgeworth told him that he wasn’t a friend. He has his wings wrapped around himself in a protective manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *spends about five more minutes in the shower, washing himself off properly. Once he is done, he steps back into the bedroom, purring lightly at Desiree* Well hello. I don’t recall ordering for you. *glances around* Should I contact hell? I think they’re missing a demon temptress.

Zach: *calls out again* Hello? *frowns and looks through the house. He stumbles upon Dimitri and moves into the room, frowning* Hey… what’s wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes and chuckles. She then pushes Kalysto onto the bed before she moves to sit on his abdomen* Oh, be quiet you. Flattery won’t get you anywhere. *winks at him before she stretches out her back so that she can slowly remove her shirt. She’d continue to remove her clothes for Kalysto in a sensual manner until she’s fully naked. Once stripped, she leans in to kiss his nose* Now that you’ve had your bedtime story, go to sleep.

Dimitri: *keeps his head lowered and pressed against his knees. He then whimpers and shakes his head* Edgeworth… *he offers no more explanation than that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Desiree, broadly grinning throughout the striptease. He also tries to snatch the occaisonal feel, keeping his ears low, pleased throughout the entire performance. When Desiree kisses his nose, he frowns* Don’t I even get a goodnight cuddle? *gives her a gentle smile, then nods to the doorway* How do you feel about roast beef for dinner? I’ll nap for a few hours and go buy a roll before the grocery store closes for the evening.

Zach: Edgeworth? That weird British fop guy that your dad invited over before the big explosion? Heh, what about him? *pauses* Was he a bastard to you about your looks?

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.