JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shakes his head as he gets a peek at Phoenix and quickly moves away again, retreating to his office, not saying a word*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *visibly shakes as he stifles his laughter. A small smirk plays on his lips as he glances at the restroom again. However, not long after Edgewroth retreats, he quickly moves to follow after the grey-haired prosecutor*

Desiree: *grumbles as she wakes up for the day. She stumbles into the kitchen, sporting quite a bad case of tangled hair. At first, she doesn’t notice Kalysto at all. However, after a moment, she stops and turns around to stare at the elf* I’m certain when I went to sleep… you didn’t have boobs..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: The world coming apart… people turning into other things… immortal people… people changing gender… *begins to shake as he sits down* This is all a dream, isn’t it. *buries his head in his hands, having difficulty processing most of what’s happening around him*

Kalysto: *prances over to Desiree and reaches out to caress her chin, purring* Oh don’t be like that, pet. *smirks, giving her a cheeky grin before whapping her on the butt* I just tried an experiment, that’s all. It worked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns as he notices that Edgeworth actually seems traumatized by what happened in the bathroom down there. So, he glances at the floor and thinks for a moment. He then mumbles* It’s only temporary..

Desiree: *yelps as Kalysto slaps her butt. She then shakes her head and pokes Kalysto’s nose* Do I want to know why you wanted to experiment on turning yourself int- Nevermind, I think I know the answer. It’s all about the cleavage, isn’t it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to Desiree’s side and begins poking at her own breasts, then Desiree’s, humming lightly as she thinks critically, comparing the two sets* Almost the same… I think yours are a bit bigger. Don’t worry, Desi. This will wear off by tomorrow. I always wanted to see if I could make a gender changing potion, and I succeeded. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto, do you honestly think that I can be phased by anything that you’d do? *gives the elf a lop-sided smirk* I would never put anything past your demented lump of a brain. *she then leans in to kiss her* I’m defintely taller now.

Dimitri: *inches closer to Edgeworth. He then reaches out to pat the man’s side* Settle down, Mr. Edgeworth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, so YOU’RE bisexual too now huh..? *tilts her head to kiss Desiree back, grinning* Yes, you’re taller. But I’m still taller if you’re measuring off the top of my ears, so there! *grins* Throw a party about it, because in 24 hours, I will be taller than you again… by about an inch… and that’s not including my ears. *smirks*

Edgeworth: *just keeps his head low, on the verge of having another mini-mental breakdown*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I have no interest in females. However, you never made much of a male, did you? *pats the top of Kalysto’s head* So, I’ll only be bisexual when it comes into terms of one deranged master of the dark arts.

Dimitri: *frowns, quite worried now. He then tries to climb up into Edgeworth’s lap so that he can gently shake the man* Hey.. Spike-hair guy will be fine. It’s temporary.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You know, there was only one gender component of that potion. I could make one to turn people into a dude. *grins at her* How about it. Would you want to be a guy for a day? *purrs* Maybe you’d even like it, who knows.

Edgeworth: How do you know that…? How do you know none of it is temporary??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* I was turned into an elf by you before, Kalysto. *shakes her head* I think I’ll be more than happy to stay as myself from now on. *nods. She then tilts her head in thought* Heh, surprised you aren’t suggesting that we try to get Rhyderi to have a threesome.

Dimitri: *flinches at Edgeworth’s tone and glances off to the side* It’s a prank… It’s harmless.. It’ll go away soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tilts her head and makes a slight curiousity sound before turning to head for the door* Ohhh… *glances out the window, pondering* Yes, I am surprised YOU suggested it and not me. I think he’s still on the island… but… *pauses, flicking her ears back* It’s my brother… the thought of him screwing you would make me more likely to want to kill him.

Edgeworth: The whole thing is a prank? *scowls suddenly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tenses slightly, not certain if admitting what he did was the best choice. He then slowly backs away from Edgeworth* Umm… Just thing with spikey-haired guy. That’s all… It’s harmless.

Desiree: *shakes her head at Kalysto then hugs Kalysto* I only was saying that because I know how you think. I wasn’t giving you an offer. Unless you really want to try for it.. Might be fun to pull his leg, though I doubt he’d bite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh he’d bite alright… just not in the sense of going for the bait. He’s more likely to have a heart attack, or some kind of aneurysm. *smirks deviously at Desiree and laughs* You think I’d really share you with anyone else at this point? Get out of here, Desiree. Seriously?

Edgeworth: *glares at Dimitri* The world is going to hell and you would perform tricks like that? Get out of here! *points to the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *releases a soft whimper as he stares up at Edgeworth. He then backs up some more* Sorry.. *he visibly shakes, a bit scared of the way that Edgeworth is glaring at him*

Desiree: *grins and pets Kalysto’s hair* That is very good to hear.. *grins and kisses the elf again* Though, that doesn’t mean that we can’t mess with your brother. *winks at Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Let me go find something of yours to put on… *quickly rushes into their bedroom and begins to sort through Desiree’s clothing, hunting down something that he thinks would fit. She plucks up a sexy looking black dress and begins trying to put it on. Because she is physically smaller than Desiree as a female elf, it fits her although it is a bit large in parts. She walks back out into the kitchen, grinning* Who is going to mind the children while we do this?

Edgeworth: *glares at him, not impressed at all* Sit. Take a seat. *turns his back on him and goes back to work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head, looking quite sorry. He then slowly moves to sit down again, but he remains completely silent. However, he does look up when he hears the echoes of cheers that echo though the hall as the SOLDIERS and TURKs find entertainment in trying to see who can out-drink whom, Rude or the Great Sephiroth’s wife*

Deiree: *tilts her head as Kalysto runs off. She then mumbles* Haven’t even had my shower yet. *yawns and picks up a breakfast bar to quickly munch on. She then heads into the bedroom just as Kalysto finishes dressing* Umm… Ask Holly, Zach, or Cancer. I’ll be back in a few minutes, my dark.. hrm… lordess? *smirks at Kalysto then retreats to the shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Dark Lady. *takes a seat, then begins to idly jiggle her boobs again* I’ll ask them to take care of the children. Do you have your licence yet? We could speed along the road and find Rhyderi up where our old house is. That’s where his band of merry men are spending their time.

Edgeworth: *ignores the cheering, angry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pales slightly as he realizes who exactly is involved in the drinking. However, he remains completely silent, not wanting to bother Edgeworth and gain more ire*

Desiree: *calls out from the shower* Yes, I have my license. So, that will be no problem. *she quickly showers then gets dressed. Soon enough, she moves back onto the kitchen with a towel in her hand as she dries off her short hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *flinches as he hears more cheering* Excuse me… *speaks very darkly as he rises to his feet. He strides down the hall way and heads into the recreational room, banging the door open* PLEASE. It is not even midday, and you are drinking!? Please quieten yourselves! Other people are working here!

*one of the other TURKs nearby begins to laugh* Oh hey everyone, look! Sephiroth’s back from the war and now he’s wearing a gay frilly thing… *suddenly bursts into a peel drunken laughter which seems to affect the others around him*

Kalysto: *purrs at Desiree as she comes back drying off her hair* Damn you’re a sexy mamma. Pity I’m not a dude right now or I’d try to stick it to you right here and now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *already has fourteen shot glasses in front of her and is just calmly downing another one before slamming it down on the table. Aside from a mild amount of redness in the white of her eyes, she doesn’t appear to be affected by the drinks that she’s consumed at all yet. Meanwhile, Rude looks quite uncoordinated as he tries to match Jenna*

Reno: Yo, come on, Rude. Don’t let Sephiroth’s little woman outdo the TURKs on what we do best.

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto then leans in to kiss the ridge of her nose* You have such class, you know that? Did you already arrange for someone to look over the children, or should I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *raises his voice, getting near a yell* Are any of you even listening to me?? Don’t get drunk at work! Why if this were the holding room in court, you all would have been thrown out by now. Do you hear that?? Just keep the noise level down! *grumbles and steps through the room to get to the water-cooler, frustrated*

Kalysto: Ah get your brother Zach to do it… no need to hassle anyone else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Alright. *nudges Kalysto* Go ahead to the car. I’ll meet you there. ~Zach, can you babysit my children for a bit? Kalysto and I have to make an arrand without them.~

Reno: *glances back toward Edgeworth* Heh, someone’s got something deep into his ass. *chuckles then pats Rude* Now, come on, Rude.

Jenna: *glances at Edgeworth but doesn’t say anything. Instead, she continues to calmly down the shots as they are given to her. After another four, she smirks as Rude collapses out of his chair and begins to hurl* Too bad..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *happily whistles to herself as she steps out of the house, then climbs into the passenger seat of the SUV, getting comfy*

Zach: *”Yeah, want me to come by now?”* *picks up his keys and walks out of the house, heading towards Desiree and Kalysto’s* *”Do I need to do anything for them? Like, you know, breakfast… so on?”*

*the other male TURK laughs at Rude* Dude, concede, man… she’s gonna drink you under the table. What’dya wanna do, get sick? *flinches as Rude begins to vomit on the floor* Gross dude! *laughs loudly and downs his shot* Man, you win, lady. I’m not even gonna start over here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *remains in Edgeworth’s office. However, he’s tremoring slightly in fear over the thought of his mother being drunk. He is also quite pale at the moment since he’s scared of what might happen*

Jenna: *gives the TURK a very cold smirk* Smart choishe. Fery shmart choice. *grabs one more shot to down it, wanting to put an accent to Rude’s defeat*

Desiree: ~Don’t worry too much, they’re still sleeping. We probably won’t be gone long. Help yourself to the food in the kitchen while you’re watching them.~ *she climbs into the SUV not long after Kalysto makes himself comfortable. She then starts it up and begins to drive away to their old house* You might want to consider messing the style of your hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *takes his cup of water and carries it over to Rude, glaring at him* Do I need to take you to the hospital? Don’t even bother getting up. I’ll call them – they can come here and get you. *takes out his cell phone and begins to dial*

Kalysto: Huh… How do I do that…. *pulls down the passenger’s roof sun-shade and begins to look at herself in the mirror in the back of it. She begins flicking her hands through her hair, flattening the spikes and curls in it, frowning a bit as some of them pop right back up again* Maybe I need to wet it down.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.