JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *moans at the poking. He then flings his left wing out to try to swat away at the pestering touch* Five more minutes.. *groans and buries his face into his pillow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *huffs loudly* Do you want me to use this friggin’ thing on YOU? *takes a seat and grumps, picking up Dimitri’s alarm clock. He fiddles with the dials for a few moments, then sets the alarm clock to go off, holding it over the boy’s ear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps and loudly screams as the alarm goes off in his ear. He then jumps up before he shakes a bit, for the sudden movement to the vertical from sleepy-land throws his balance out of whack* Whuh…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his brows at Dimitri’s movements and gets out of the way, not wanting to be whacked with any hands or wings* Hey there, sleeping beauty. You finally woke up. *picks up the bag* It’s done, Dimitri. I finished it last night. I spent hours on it, so make sure you don’t screw it up. There’s only enough potion in the alchemy pot for two more of these. I haven’t even tested it out on myself yet, so use it with caution.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Huh…? *is still half-asleep and stares at Kalysto with bleary eyes at first. He then looks at the bag before a large grin forms on his lips. So, he quickly reaches in to snatch the bag then nods* Thank you! Thank you, thank you. This good! *broadly grins* Dumb man will be more dumb.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Dumb man won’t be a man any more. Now… don’t use the whole thing because it could last for a good amount of time. If you can hold out until business hours open, I can tell you how much to use to make your victim turn into a woman. *moves out of the room, waving to him* Give me some time to work on the dosage, OK? *heads down the stairs and out of the house, returning to his shop. He picks up his alchemy cauldron and carries it back to his own house, setting it in the kitchen so he can begin taking teaspoons of the potion until the changes take effect* *”On second thought, use the whole vial…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *hugs onto his bag and broadly grins as he thinks of the fun he’ll have today. Since he was waken up by Kalysto, he decides that he won’t be able to go back to sleep. So, he begins to gather up some clothes to wear for today. When Kalysto contacts him, he is in the middle of putting on one of his specialized shirts* ~Ok, thank you, Kalysto.~

Lezprah: *notices the movements in the kitchen. So, he has creeped down the the kitchen entrance so that he can watch what’s going on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stirs the crap in the bottom of the pot and begins trying to eat it, seeming discontent. Before he actually does though, the potion finally takes effect. His facial features shift and morph, becoming very distinctly feminine, and he grows a reasonable-sized pair of breasts which poke at the chest fabric of his robe, making it look a bit strange on him. The rest of his body takes on a rather female shape, and his male attributes like broad shoulders, goatee, and male genitals fade entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *flicks his tail as he initially watches. He then lifts his head as he notices the change of smell from Kalysto. His head slowly tilts to the right side as he notices that Kalysto is no longer quite “Kalysto”*

Dimitri: *Finally finishes getting dressed and notices that it is still an hour before the ShinRa building is supposed to open up. So, he quickly moves to sneak into the building. Once again, he’d slip into Phoenix’s office, taking care to make certain no one is around. He then finds the spike-head’s coffee cup before he prepares a potion-laced cup of coffee for Phoenix, leaving it on the man’s desk. As a final touch, he tries to forge Edgeworth’s writing and leaves a note that only reads “For Phoenix”. Once that is done, he slips back out of the office and heads to Edgeworth’s office, wanting to wait for the results there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins experimentally poking at her boobs, not noticing Lezprah at all. She slowly begins to grin with contentment at how realistic they look, then begins to jiggle them to entertain herself* Yay, I’m boobzilla. *cups her hands under the boobs and immediately begins to jiggle them up and down alternately, humming a tune aloud to herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *flicks his tail as he watches Kalysto. He then loudly snorts before he saunters away* ~Mistress isn’t going to like this.~

Dimitri: *grabs the last book that he had been studying over the day before as he waits for the ShinRa building to “come to life”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the executives and other personnel slowly come into the building over the next hour or so, and then Mia comes in with Phoenix, heading for their office. Edgeworth arrives at precisely 5 minutes to 9am and sits down at his desk, turning on the computer, opening up his briefcase* Morning. Though you should be in school, because it’s started up again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pauses in his reading as Edgeworth speaks to him. He then coughs before he glances toward the window* Weekend. No school. *nods* It ok. *yawns, a bit tired. However, he anxiously waits to hear anything from where Phoenix is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sharply* If it was a weekend I wouldn’t be here. I do not come into my office to work on a weekend. *glances at the calander to make sure*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… *blinks at what Edgeworth is saying then frowns* It special conference at school. *nods* Three-day weekend for me. *gives the man a sheepish grin then returns to reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *firmly* If you are not in school on Monday morning I will personally take you there myself. *speaks in a more calm voice* Can you do something for me. *pulls a USB key out of the computer* Take this to Mia’s office. It’s this island’s laws. All of them. She asked me to compile them and give them to her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Tenses a bit at the firmness in Edgeworth’s voice, so he nods in confirmation. He then grins as Edgeworth asks for a favor, so he hops to his feet and moves over to take the key from the grey-haired man* Will do. That easy. *grins and takes the key before he heads to Mia’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *is typing on a computer with lightning speed when Dimitri appears in the doorway. She glances at him, then resumes typing, a gentle grin forming on her lips* Ah, Miles’ personal secretary, hm? I was hoping he’d be done soon. Just leave it on the table. *doesn’t seem to notice the absence of Phoenix at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins at Mia* Hello. *he then nods as he sets the key on Mia’s desk. As he does this, he takes a brief glance toward Phoenix’s room before he nods at Mia* There you go. *grins at her before he leaves to return to his reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *after about half an hour of quiet, she peers her head into the office, confused* Have either of you seen Phoenix? He had his morning coffee and then… well I don’t know where he went. At all. *sighs* I hope he didn’t have another allergic reaction. I don’t want to find him dead somewhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his book to look at Mia. He then shakes his head* Nope, haven’t seen him. Try ladies bathroom? I’ve seen him come out of there before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *looks very worried and deeply sighs at Dimitri’s comment* He doesn’t go into the ladies room. He’s far too shy for that. Besides, I should hope that he knows about about the gender seperation rule at his age! *walks off to check the ladies room anyway. A very loud scream echoes through the hallway, like somebody is being murdered*

Edgeworth: *springs to his feet and quickly rushes out of his office to check*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Wouldn’t be so sure about that one… *watches Mia leave then grins to himself for a moment before he returns to his book. Upon hearing the scream, he gets to his feet too. However, he makes no effort to rush to the source. Instead, he casually strolls to where the noise came from*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *is clutching at her chest, trying to hide in the toilet cubicle when Mia comes near her* Get away, get away from meeee!!

Mia: Please, Phoenix! It’s alright, let me have a look? *pauses* How did this happen? Is it a trick? Are you really a woman? How does a man go from being a man to a woman overnight? That just doesn’t make sense… there has to be something that did it.

Edgeworth: *peers into the ladies room and lightly blushes* We shouldn’t go in there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *leans in to hear the voices inside the restroom. A grin appears on his lips for a moment and he softly chuckles for just a second before he covers it up with a cough* Yea, probably shouldn’t go in there.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.