JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Don’t let Franziska see you doing that. She will whip you, and then scold you for such imperfections. *twitches slightly as he remembers some of the cruel punishments he had received from her and straightens up in his chair. He picks up another steamed dumpling and dips it in soup before eating it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whines* But I don’t know how to use this thing! How can I be perfect if I never seen one before. *he continues to struggle with the chopsticks. He grins as he finally grips onto a piece of beef and brings it to his mouth only to have the beef slip out of the sticks and fall into his lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs tiredly* Go get a fork. Just go to the common room, and take out a fork. Practise your chopstick skills at home. And do not worry – Franzikska would whip you for anything. *looks rather unhappy at that statement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Wanted to learn though.. *sighs and sets down the chopsticks. He then wanders off to gather up a fork Once he has his fork, he returns to continue eating in Edgeworth’s office*

On the following day, Dimitri strangely doesn’t go to Edgeworth’s office once he is done with his homework, which he has done every day since the Prosecutor made his presence known in Mideel. Instead, he has wandered off to Kalysto’s store and is staring at the descriptions of the potions that are meant for pranks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is actually in the shop today, off to one corner. He is seated down in front of a large table with various pots of herbs, using his alchemy skills to concoct a new potion. He looks back at Dimitri and pulls off his goggles, grinning* Oh, hey. If you need help, go ask the assistant lady. *pops his goggles back on and concentrates heavily on his work, mixing up various Horny Goat Weed herbs and evening primrose oil, developing something meant for libido*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *sticks his tongue out at the choice of pranks, thinking that none of them are good enough. He then glances back at Kalysto and grins* Hello, future brother. *he then glances at the potions before frowning* Umm… Can I ask for something special? Really, really special. Like lots of really special?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops dead, then slowly turns in the seat. He turns off the bunsen burner and gently pulls up his goggles again, resting them on the top of his head. He regards Dimitri for a few moments, then looks around before speaking to him* Do you want something that actually, you know, works? Or something that looks like it would?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Something that.. Umm… *thinks for a bit* I don’t know. Just want dumb guy that wear pink shirt with heart to feel as dumb as he looks. Don’t want to hurt him though.. Something temporary. Just.. he dumb!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you slip castor oil and senna herb into his coffee, he will have severe diarrhea for like, three days. Not sure if you want to do something like that, though. *picks up his spherical flask and begins to slowly rotate it to aggitate the potion brewing inside* Some kind of balance fuck-up potion? Hmm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: That boring! Don’t want to just give him diarrhea.. He really dumb and smell dumb. Hrmph. He wear stupid pink shirt that was knitted. He need something really, really good. Not something lame.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey don’t look at me, this shop mostly sells potions to people who are trying to manage pain, increase their sexual function, lose weight, and sleep better at night. Then there’s the invisibility potions, the haste potions, stuff like that. But people are boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *moves closer to Kalysto then tugs on his sleeve* Come on.. You must know something really, really good. *tilts his head in thought* Dumb-dumb act girly. Maybe can do that, right? Has to be something you know to do that, right? *broadly grins, really wanting to do something to Phoenix*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *scratches the side of his head, thinking hard. He glances down at his own potion concoction and hums in thought, holding it up to the light* Maybe if I take away the primrose…. *pauses* You know what, Dimitri? Come by tomorrow morning. I’m going to make a potion that makes you act like a sissy little girl. Would that do it for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… Don’t think that would do anything. The guy already acts like a sissy girl. I mean, he did this. *imitates the pee dance that Phoenix did the day before. He then sticks his tongue out* Need better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well geez, I don’t know what the fuck to do… how about just making him a woman, period? *shrugs* You know, the boobs, no wang, so on. It would take a while to distill, but a temporary gender-changing potion can be done. It’d just take time, and the ingredients don’t come cheap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head in thought then broadly grins. He nods in agreement to Kalysto’s suggestion* That sound good! That perfect! *he then moves to hug Kalysto* Thank you, future brother. *nods then glances at the other potions. Before he leaves, he buys a potion that would swell the drinker’s tongue so that he can prank Phoenix while he waits for the real goods to be done*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pops his goggles back onto his face properly and resumes working, watching Dimitri move about before setting his current potions aside, cutting up new ingredients for a new potion*

*over the next few hours, the ShinRa building is relatively quiet. The personnel inside are busy at work doing their own things, and not much else is going on. Then there is a sudden loud shriek like a somebody dying or at least screaming in horror*

Phoenix: *comes running into Edgeworth’s office, his tongue very swollen. He can’t close his mouth properly, and makes upset sounds at him, trying to talk* Nngflhhh! *sends slobber everywhere when he tries to talk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *had been missing from Edgeworth’s office for an hour yet after he bought the potion. During this time, he found a snack cake and laced it with the potion that he bought. He then set it in the office that Phoenix had been given, which he thinks is more of a broom closet. When Pheonix enters the office, he is once again in Edgeworth’s office, reading. He briefly glances up from his book to look at Phoenix, but he manages to keep a poker face and just barely narrows his eyes before he returns to reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *rises to his feet and sighs* Look, just relax. It looks like an allergic reaction to something. Go to the medical clinic. Go there and let them treat you. Take the rest of the day off. Have Mia take you there if you’re going to panic. *begins to push him out the door* Go.

Phoenix: Phhhblmm-mmmm-phlhh! *flails his arms as he is pushed away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head up to watch the Phoenix be pushed away once Edgeworth’s back is to him. His lip then curls into a small smirk, mirroring the ones that he’s seen his father do. However, he quickly returns to reading once Phoenix is out of the room* He not too careful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs* No he’s not. I’ve seen that kind of reaction before. A lady ate shrimp at a restaurant and tried to prosecute them because it wasn’t listed in the menu. Sure enough, it was, and I sent that lady out of my office in shame. *scowls* People need to pay more attention before they scream for legal aid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… *tilts his head* Prosecution is criminal, right? Isn’t that civil? *tilts his head in confusion then shrugs, figuring that he’d just need to learn more* But yea.. Silly pink guy need to pay more attention. *grins and nods to himself. During the course of the following days, while Dimitri waits for Kalysto to finish his work on the special potion, he continues to wait for Phoenix to show signs of being better. He’d then set up other treats and foods that are laced with the tongue-swelling agent. He would do this on and off, doing his best to insure that it isn’t the same food item over and over again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *comes in day after day, becoming increasingly upset and paranoid with the tongue-swelling reaction he gets when he encounters anything that the potion has been placed into, running off to the clinic every time. Surprisingly though, the ‘reaction’ always goes away on it’s own and he comes back to work with Mia the next day, only to encounter the same grief*

Kalysto: *finally develops the proper potion. He walks up to Dimitri’s door very early in the morning before he leaves for the ShinRa Building and slips into the house, walking up to Dimitri’s bedroom to encounter him before he moves off for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *he does his best to hide his grins each time he watches Phoenix whine about his swollen tongue. However, if he thinks no one is looking at him, he’ll allow himself a soft laugh or two. On the day that Kalysto finishes the potion, Dimitri is still very much asleep. In fact, Dimitri has never been much of an early riser*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Psst. *gently nudges Dimitri’s shoulder. He then steps back to shut and lock the door, clutching the paper bag containing the potion, trying not to arose suspicion* Dimitri. Wake up. It’s done… *moves over to the boy and pokes him again*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.