JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: That not true. Some things live forever. Mother’s died.. *looks up and thinks* I’ve seen her die at least fifteen times. She says she was born in the late 1700s or early 1800s. That’s why she speaks so strange… That’s why she looks almost as old as Desiree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Did you not hear what I said? From a legal standpoint, things do not need to be taken into account like that. Nothing stands forever. The law is changed, and things may be different in 20 years time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Oh, ok. So… these books still valid? *nods at the book in his hand* It’s confusing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: The laws surrounding one’s own rights and legal standings are usually correct for around a hundred years. Sometimes more. You do not have anything to worry about there. A life-sentence is only about a 120 years also. If… *pauses* …somebody immortal ever commited enough of a felony to get locked up permanently, I am sure they would write new laws regarding that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oooh, ok. *nods and grins* So stuff change, but not too quickly? I understand. *stretches his wings slightly then makes himself comfortable again. He then continues to read. After some time, though, his stomach begins to grumble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *around midday he has compiled enough fragmented news to write up an article of his own to give to the local papers. When he hears Dimitri’s stomach rumbling he picks up the phone and begins to dial a number* I know of a good place here that does take-out Chinese food. What do you like best?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks, startled as Edgeworth offers to get him food. He then lowers his head before stuttering out* I… I know father’s account. You don’t need to pay. *he looks down at his hands then frowns in thought* Chinese food? Umm.. That like Wutaian, right? Yea, think I had that before… *looks up and thinks* Beef with string beans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Wu… *becomes quiet and just listens to Dimitri for a few moments before leaning back in the chair, ordering food. After a few moments he has selected several items and hangs up the phone again* They will be here in 15 minutes. *shuffles around various items on his desk and shows Dimitri the fold pamphlet from the take-out business he ordered from*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *had taken a piece of paper and quickly scribbled down something. He then hands it to Edgeworth* That Father’s credit card information. He gave it to my siblings since we always tell him that he can’t cook. Mother doesn’t cook at all, so.. You can use that to pay. *he then tilts his head at hte pamphlet* Yea, that like Wutaian food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Is that what you call it here… I see, I see. *shrugs and takes the piece of paper with the card number written on it* Very well, I shall pay with this. But I am going to pay for the next one. *sets the card aside, frowning, narrowing his eyes slightly* Though I must wonder what kind of father allows his child to use his own credit card number whenever he likes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shifts a bit then mumbles* One that trusts us a lot…? *gives Edgeworth a innocent looking grin. He then turns his head down to bury his head in the book again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *deeply frowns at Dimitri then shakes his head, letting it go for now* Don’t let yourself be caught. I’m sure the authorities wouldn’t hesitate to arrest you on the grounds of credit card number fraud. You hardly want something like that on your record at the tender age of 12. *picks up some papers and walks out of the office to go fax them to the ShinRa Newspaper department*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts* I- Ok, fine. *sighs and lowers his head* Sister just thought we borrow them because father really bad cook.. *he then closes his eyes and tries to contact his father with his telepathy* ~Father, can I use your credit card?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What for?”* *growls as he is stepped on by a dragon, then stabs it in the foot*

Edgeworth: *just sends his papers off to the press, then walks back into the room while the fax automatically prints his written information*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *still has his eyes closed since he’s trying to concentrate on making a strong enough telepathic signal for his father to hear. Thus, he doesn’t notice anything that Edgeworth is doing at alL* ~Want to get dinner. I feel sorry about letting Miles buy food for me so often. Please, can I use it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Just this once. But if you start buying food for you and friends, start earning your own money. Go get a job as a paper-delivery boy, or something. If you need transport, I can buy you a small motorcycle. You are old enough to ride one.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~Umm.. Pretty certain I’m not old enough to do that, Father.~ *he finally opens his eyes, which are initially extremely unfocused. After a moment, he looks at Edgeworth, though his pupils clearly shift a bit as he works on focusing them again* Father say it ok for me to use his credit card.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You are 12, Dimitri. You are more than old enough to ride a moped. If you are envisioning a huge motorcycle like mine, then you are incorrect. I shall have to show you some when I return. However long that may be…”*

Edgeworth: You… you spoke with him? *glances down at the phone, then shrugs* Alright. I will believe you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head* Yea, I spoke to Father. It not easy for me… I really not good at stuff like my other siblings are. *sighs then shrugs* But yea, he said that I can use it this time.. He also said I should get a job…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Maybe you should. I was already getting paid by the time I was your age, but I did things like running evidence in courthouses. We don’t even have one courthouse here, do we? No, we do not. I cannot make many suggestions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, we don’t have a courthouse, yet. Maybe one will be built later on? *shrugs* Wouldn’t mind working for you, Mr. Edgeworth.. I like you a lot. *briefly grins at Edgeworth before he returns to reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t even have anything you could do that I wouldn’t already do myself… *just leans back in his chair and works until the Chinese food arrives. He heads out to pick it up, then brings it in, clearing some space to take it out of the bags* Here, eat. *hands him the beef dish and chopsticks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts slightly at Edgeworth’s response. However, he doesn’t really say much about his disappointment. Instead, he continues to read once the Chinese food comes. Upon receiving the carton and the chopsticks, he stares at the sticks. He then frowns as he tries to figure out how to use them* There something wrong with forks?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What’s wrong with using chopsticks? Forks are too easy to use. There’s some forks in the communal eating area of this place though, if you desire to get one. *picks up a steamed vegetable dumpling rather neatly and places it into his mouth, munching away on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *studies Edgeworth as he uses the chopstick. He then glances at his own hand and tries to position his hand in the proper manner* Mmm.. *narrows his eyes as he struggles to try to get the chopsticks to work for him*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.