JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *grins at Dimitri and leans over him, trying to make friends* Hey, I read that book. That’s the one Edgeworth wrote about being innocent until proven guilty versus being guilty until proven innocent. You read it? Man it was a good read. You like legal books? I got one in my bag I had to study for law school, but I haven’t finished it yet. Maybe I could lend it to you when I’m done?

Edgeworth: *just arranges seperate rooms at the inn for Mia and Maya as well as Phoenix* It’s done. Go across the road and tell them I sent you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *immitates his mother and father by releasing a deep growl toward Phoenix. His eyes narrow more before he snorts* You probably too dumb to understand anything in this book. *glances at Phoenix’s clothes again* You shop in trash bins?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *pulls on the sweater* Oh no this is a gift from Dollie, my girlfriend… she… knitted it for me. *takes a seat next to Dimitri, not even seeming to notice his hissed and growls* She was so beautiful… but something happened. Something bad.

Mia: *flatly* She tried to kill him. But that is another story for another day. Come, Maya. *heads for the door* You too, Phoenix. I imagine Mr. Edgeworth still has work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at Mia as she speaks. He then narrows his eyes at Phoenix again* Idiot. *snorts and returns to his book, trying to ignore the fact that the man is sitting next to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *watches Mia and Maya leave with Phoenix and sighs, resuming his reading* What was wrong with those people? It didn’t take a moment to work out you didn’t like them. What was it? Did they smell strange? Were you afraid of them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grumbles* Spikey-haired man in pink look dumb, act dumb, smell dumb… He dumb. *snorts and returns to reading* Don’t care about women. They ok. Nothing wrong with them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ah, I see. Well, I consider him an acquaintence, possibly a vague friend. I knew him when I was in school. He is friendly. He is just very… open. *shrugs and continues to work*

Sephiroth: *sends a telepathic signal to Jenna which is quite weak because he is quite far away* *”You may need to reclaim Halcyon… there are many territory fights right now…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… *continues to read, at least until his twin sister suddenly appears, having teleported to his locatoin, and tackles him to the ground. He then loudly whines*

Seres: So, this is where you’ve been hiding, brother. *yawns* Boring place.

Jenna: ~Want me to proclaim you ruler of it right here and now? I can easily do that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Can you….? Do you want to give me your island? If you do that… I would claim it seperately as Halcyon territory, not part of Mideel-Samoa’s ShinRa territory. I think I can have the President on our side also. We are claiming an entire continent to the east of where you live right now… surely he will let me go and do something else after this.”*

Edgeworth: *frowns as he sees the sudden arrival of the girl* I didn’t see you come in. *straightens up in his chair* Ah, a sister? I also have one. She likes to whip me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I am basically the only landowner on Halcyon, of course I can just say that you rule it now. There’s no populous for you to convince or anything. So, yes, I see no reason why I can’t just publicly say “Sephiroth, I hand over Halcyon to you”.~

Seres: *tilts her head to look up at Edgeworth then chuckles* Of course you didn’t see me enter. *she levitates over Dimitri’s head then teleports to the other side of the room* I’m that good. *smirks* And yea, I’m his twin sister. I got all the good genes. *smirks at Dimitri*

Dimitri: *grumbles as he gets to his feet and he dusts himself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Very well… you do know we will own it together. What’s mine is yours, what’s yours is mine, so on. We signed no pre-nuptial agreement, so that’s how it goes, even from a legal standpoint. An–“*

*Sephiroth is cut off rather suddenly as a dragon lands on him. The telepathic signal breaks up, and then another voice speaks, using Sephiroth’s telepathic line to trace to Jenna* *”Foolish human? All of you, foolish humans. We will take over your planet by force. You had your time ruling this world, but we claim it back! And now that I know where you are, I will come to you and destroy your dwelling there!”*

Edgeworth: *watches Seres, still getting used to the whole concept of teleportation and people flying around the room* Now, now. Everybody has something about them that is useful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *teleports behind Dimitri again and tightly hugs him, grinning the entire time* Oh, but I get the better grades, the muscles, the looks, the height, the abilities, and *smirks* I hit puberty before him.

Dimitri: *whines again as he’s hugged. He then tries to wiggle out of Seres’ grip* Not fair…

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at the communication from the dragon. She then sighs* ~Let me guess, you are a standard brown dragon from the highlands of the area known of New Zealand. Very violent and very agressive, but also very dumb and very weak. I bet my husband will slice through your throat in about ten seconds.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the dragon laughs at Jenna’s signal and takes to the air, beginning to fly towards the islands where Jenna and the peaceful territories exist* *”If he can catch me… he wouldn’t even put a dent in my hide. I am not some common-bred fool. But I am coming to kill you all now!”*

Sephiroth: *hisses in discomfort* *”We would both own Halcyon… I will talk to the President about how we will own it and have it be a recognised territory…”*

Edgeworth: *sighs* Just leave him be, girl. We’re at work here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~That’s nice. Please kill that annoying dragon though, Seph. He sounds like a hot-headed youth that definitely needs to be cut down.~ *rolls her eyes, not too concerned about the dragon’s threats*

Seres: Work, huh? That’s what you call it? *giggles then lets Dimitri go* So, this is the guy that you’ve been daydreaming about, brother? A real snooze if you ask me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Unfortunately it already flew off… the local army shot at it, but it didn’t puncture or injure it at all…”* *sighs* *”It’s a youth, but old enough to fly. Red-brown in colour, probably 60 to 100 years old. If it actually makes it through the tropical storm off-shore, intercept it and down it. I don’t think it has many defenses against fire.”*

Edgeworth: *more firmly* Please. We are trying to work here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, it said that it was heading this way. A fool-hardy move if I’ve ever heard one. However, if you think the storm will bring him down, then I will trust your judgment.~

Seres: *rolls her eyes* Fine, fine, fine. *gives Dimitri one last playful shove then stalks out of the office* Mother is going to order food again tonight, so don’t expect anything special, Brother. *she then slips into Sephiroth’s office so that she can play on his work computer*

Dimitri: *is blushing due to the daydreaming comment that his sister said. He then mumbles* Sorry about that.. *after picking up his book, he climbs up into the chair again so that he can resume reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No need to mention it again. She was trying to upset you and it wasn’t worth paying her any credit for that kind of behaviour. It is quite sad and dissapointing to witness, I must say.

*Sephiroth’s computer contains highly sensitive information. He has a tracker on him showing his location on the planet right now, and the pictures of the mapped out territory that they have explored are being updated and fed to the computer*

Sephiroth: It may, it may not…. I will take care of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It ok.. She love me. She’s just like that. *Shrugs and continues to read* She like that all the time, I’m used to it. She wants to be a general like my Father.

Jenna: ~I have faith and trust in you, my love. Take care of yourself and your men. Do try to remember that some of the dragon families are actually friendly to humans too.~

Seres: *ignores the tracking screens and just tries to pull up solitaire on the computer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We’re not going through to kill everyone. If the dragons wanted more land, sure, that’s fine, but for the ones that want to force us out of existance entirely…. those need to be dealt with. I am neither biased towards humans or the dragons. Right now we’re just establishing land.”*

*Sephiroth’s tracking software would still run in the background and solitaire wouldn’t interrupt anything at all*

Edgeworth: *sighs* Let her do her thing then. If it’s harmless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, I know. I think she will do good in the military. She’s really good at fighting and thinking and strategizing. *he nods and continues to read. However, once he comes to another section that he has problems with, he begins to turn the book around yet again*

Jenna: ~I understand, Seph. Remember, I trust you. If I didn’t, I’d kill you.~ *Softly chuckles at her own joke* ~Now, pay attention to your battles and stop thinking about how good I look without clothing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sends back a vague feeling of amusement* *”Very funny… this is serious. You are lucky you are not…. anyone else. I would have killed you first.”* *goes quiet again for some time* *”I don’t know how long we’re going to be out here…”*

Edgeworth: Fortunate for her. Many people are needed in the military right now. *folds his arms, thinking* Though that won’t last forever. Soon enough, in time, there will be no need for a war hero or soldiers, and people will be wondering what to do all over again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I understand, Seph. If you get lonely during the nights, just contact me. You know that I can appear and be with you at any moment.~ *smirks* ~Now, go and fight. Stop wasting your time with me.~

Dimitri: Mmm… People always need people that will serve to protect them. I know this. *he then frowns in frustration before he turns the book the right way again. He hopelessly looks at Edgeworth before he points at the area that he’s having trouble with* What does this mean.. Umm.. *nervously shuffles about* That is, if you’re not too busy.. Don’t bother yourself if you are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”I will do my best…”*

Edgeworth: *moves to his feet and stands over Dimitri, glancing down at the book* Oh you don’t want to read that. It’s a boring chapter regarding statutory rights regarding returning goods. *flips several pages back in the book* Here, read some laws about copyright for a while. Many people will ask you about that. Unfortunately. *takes his seat again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as Edgeworth flips the pages for him. He then slowly nods. He remains silent as he reads anew; however, after a while, he softly speaks* I guess none of this stuff is made to take immortals into account, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Immortals…? *pauses, confused as to what he means* Something that lives forever? Well no. Nothing lives forever. *shakes his head* It doesn’t need to from a legal standpoint. The law is always changing, and things may be different in another 20 years.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.