JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Probably best if they stupid like mother says they were. Then again, mother say lots of humans stupid. She especially doesn’t like the ones that burnt her at the stake.. *yawns and curls up in the chair* Maybe videos and pictures will come later?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It’s been half a day, nearly a whole day in some places… surely there are SOME news stations still going and organized… *tiredly sighs and looks for something to read, frustrated at the lack of media coverage*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmmm… I don’t know. *shrugs and then wraps himself up in his wings as he curls up. Once comfortable, he begins to doze off. He seems to be completely unconcerned that the world has recently gone to shit and just happily sleeps next to his idol*

Over the next months, things don’t improve too much for the outside world. However, Mideel’s space remains relatively safe. During this time, several dragon families have shown themselves and tried to lay down their claim to lands, stating that they had been persecuted by humans for too long. In other areas, the humans have begun to reconstruct their sense of government, though they are not nearly as strong in power as they once were.

During thistime, Dimitri has spent most of his free time in Edgeworth’s office, wanting to learn from him as well as enjoying the older man’s company. While Franziska has spent most of her time in the hotel, not really ready to face up to the fact that her father is gone. Jenna has noticed that Centra might be accessible by the survivors; however, she has decided to leave it be since she figures that no one has enough organization to really think of much to do with anything that can come out of the Halcyon database.

Meanwhile, Rufus has decided to take advantage of the chaos to spread the influence of ShinRa. Thus, he’s claimed several of the nearby island chains as well as Australia as part of his ruling territory.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains the General of the Army, directing the soldiers where Rufus directs them. His agenda is more or less the same as Rufus’s and he happily moves in and tries to claim territory as well as restoring some resemblence of order to the areas they occupy. He also spends increasingly more time away from the house, and has been away for the last week claiming territory and establishing order on the island of Tasmania, having also discovered that Gongaga had ended up in the Southern Forests there*

Edgeworth: *with Dimitri hanging around his office so much, he has thrust some law books on the boy so he can learn about the legal systems of the world. He busies himself with trying to set up a court on the island, as well as gathering legal people and like-minded people to begin an industry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *hasn’t minded the legal books, though he frequently can be found turning them upside down as if that would help him make more sense out of the jargon in some of the books. However, he wouldn’t really speak up his frustrations and just silently tries to work out what he is reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *is hard at work and busy, and doesn’t often notice Dimitri’s slip-ups. Though when he sees him holding the book up-side-down, he frowns at him and shakes his head in a stern manner* Surely they taught you how to read? You can do that, can’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *jumps, startled as Edgeworth turns his attention on him. He then gives the man a sheepish grin* Yea, I can read… *he turns the book back to being right-side up. He then lowers his head* But.. This book is written strange. *frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It’s meant to be like that. *continues looking at the carnage and destruction, then begins to frown a he hears a helicopter overhead* That must be it… There’s no other been sent out… *rises to his feet and heads for the elevator shaft at the end of the hallway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly puts the book down, wanting to escape some of the tangled phrases for the moment. So, he rushes after Edgeworth* That your friend from Los Angelos? It’s been a long time.. Thought you sent for him a month ago.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I know I did. But something must have happened along the way. *walks into the elevator and waits patiently as it heads for the roof* Something that.. *steps out of the elevator and flinches. A very beaten up helicopter sits on the roof, claw marks all over it’s armored hide* I hope it’s not another disaster…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares at the state of the helicopter. He then slowly shakes his head* Umm… Damn? *flaps his wings, not really certain what is appropriate to say* Hope he ok.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *points ahead to some very armored guards who take charge of the situation. He follows them over to the helicopter, and then steps back when the doors are opened.

*Inside is one very tall yet unhappy female, with a male in a pink sweatshirt clinging to her arm. Sitting beside them is a younger female wearing what looks like ancient clothing*

Phoenix: *steps out of the helicopter, looking quite haggard and tired* Edgeworth, you’re here! *rushes over to him and roughly hugs him before stepping back* Where’s the bathroom? I have to pee real bad!

Mia: *steps out of the helicopter after Phoenix, sighing* Don’t mind him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *openly stares at Phoenix. his eyes roam over the pink outfit, and he seems speachless at first. However, he does narrow his eyes as he sees the other man hug “his” Edgeworth* Eww.. *sticks his tongue out* You must be colorblind. *snorts and shifts his wings about as if they were suddenly uncomfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs and shakes his head at Phoenix* Down the elevator. If you walk down the hallway, you will soon find the executive washroom on your left. Try to leave it the same condition you found it in.

Phoenix: *rubs Dimitri on the head roughly, grinning* Hey kid. I know somebody who looks just like you! You should meet him some time. *looks upset suddenly* Ah… If he’s alive, that is. *rushes into the elevator and bangs on the buttons* Oh god, hurry!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *defensively growls as Phoenix rubs his head. His wings slowly spread open as he tries to appear intimidating. However, he quickly recomposes himself once Phoenix stops touching him* No you don’t…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *rushes into the elevator when it opens and bangs on the “close doors” button, beginning to jump up and down, doing the pee-pee dance, clutching at his crotch, bouncing up and down as the doors close*

Edgeworth: *sighs tiredly* Why did we get him out…

Mia: I don’t know. *folds her arms* But it was a challenge, let me tell you. Riots, looting, anarchy. Without government, the first things people did were break into stores and steal things. Downtown Los Angeles looked like something out of a horror movie when we left. Buildings and cars were on fire, people were killing each other in the streets. It was the apocalypse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *openly stares at Phoenix as he jumps about. He then snorts before he shifts closer to Edgeworth in a possessive manner. He keeps his wings spread open in an attempt to build up his bulk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *glances over at Dimitri and grins at him* So you’re one of the locals on this island, hmm? Are they all like you? It’s not a bad thing. My sister was given a lot of trouble by certain rings of people because she is a Spirit Medium in training. *waves him towards the elevator* Come on, Maya.

Maya: *sticks close to her older sister, seeming quite shy in the new company, not saying anything*

Edgeworth: *sighs at Dimitri* Don’t be like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at Mia* Yea… I’m General Sephiroth’s son. *stares up at Dimitri as he’s scolded. He then frowns before he quickly looks away* Pink man is an idiot.. *crosses his arms and snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *sighs* Phoenix? Yes, he is. A little bit. But he’s also brilliant. He studies hard and knows his stuff. If you have questions, ask him. He can usually answer most things. Sometimes he slacks off but if struck hard enough with a ruler, he gets right back on track. *steps into the elevator when it opens* Well, we are here. Where are we going to stay?

Edgeworth: Let me arrange something…. *sighs* it’s better you got here now, before the influx of people discover these lands to get away from the chaos in the other countries.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grumbles* Probably really, really thick metal ruler.. Hope it hurts. *grins* Maybe should give him special potion from Kalysto.. *his grin fades as he turns his attention back to Mia* Probably lots and lots of room at Inn. Not many people allowed to visit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: *rather quickly* That will change. The world is hell right now, young one. *folds her arms and leans against the wall as she waits for the elevator to go to the bottom floor* People will seek an escape. As soon as they hear about this place, they will make every effort to get here. It’s a peaceful place free of rioting and dragons. They will want that and risk their lives trying to get here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Huh? We have dragons… *he spreads open his wings to emphasize them before he quickly pulls them back in order to make more room in the elevator* Mother is half-dragon. Dragons here peaceful though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: I don’t know why the dragons chose to leave you alone, but consider yourself lucky in the world, young one. *steps out of the elevator and looks around* Phoenix? *sighs* I hope he found the wash room.

Phoenix: *comes out of the Ladies washroom, looking very satisfied and pleased with himself* Oh, hey. Hey Edgeworth. So… where do we go now?

Edgeworth: *sighs* As you are not here on business, I suppose I will arrange a place for you to stay. Step into my office. Though I admit with all of us in there, it will be crowded. *walks down the hallway to his office anyway and opens the door, picking up the phone so he can go about calling the Inn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *growls at Phoenix once more. He then quickly moves to sit in the chair that he has favored in the last month. He picks up the book he was reading before, but he holds it in a way so that he can just glare at Phoenix the entire time*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.