JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *narrows her eyes* He isn’t looking to get high again is he? The American people took away his marijuana herbs, but he has several others. He cuts them up, turns the flowers into a soup and boils them, then takes out the plant-parts and boils the soup dry. Then he does I don’t know what with the powder and residue… *points to the front of the shop* Look at it’s price tag – 8,000gil for an ounce. I’m all for herbal remedies, but he’s close to running a drug lab here.

Edgeworth: I sent a plane to Los Angeles… there is an old acquaintence who contacted me some months ago… He studies in a university, and under a lawyer there. Whoever gets on that helicopter will most likely come here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a dry laugh* Umm… Kalysto doesn’t really get high. *shakes her head* He just comes from a different culture. The stuff that you’re concerned about probably don’t even cross his mind.. *she finally finds the leaf that Kalysto showed her* Seriously, you don’t need to stay here. Go to Zach. He needs you, I’m certain.

Franziska: An old acquaintance? Hmph.. For your said, I hope he isn’t a fool.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh he is a fool… a giant bumbling clumsy fool… *sighs and lowers his head* But he will be an ally to us now. We need all the lawyers we can get. If there is to be any justice in this world, we will keep it.

Holly: *sighs* Alright. *hands Desiree the keys* Put Kalysto’s gun back in the lock-box. And lock up behind you. I don’t think we’re going to sell any more herbs today. People are too scared to come out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Gives Holly a grin before she nods* Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind. *she then hugs Holly* Now go. Zach’s probably worried sick about you. *with that, she begins to lock up and secure the shop*

Franziska: We’ll need more than just lawyers to get that done. *narrows her eyes in thought* Yes, we should bring justice back. However.. why was there a woman with blood on her neck like that? What is going on in this place?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It’s hard to explain. Most everyone here is strange…. there are blue people on the beach with huge tusks. There’s a… warlock. It knows how to use magic. Other people have small rocks to use magic with. The General of the Army is a mass-murderer turned General again. He has… *motions with his hands, shrugging* He can move objects by thinking about it. *shakes his head and scowls* It’s all rubbish. I wish I was kidding while I tell you of all this nonsense, but I’m not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *narrows her eyes* You’re right, it does sound like rubbish. I thought you were a man of science, little brother! *she tightens her grip on her whip, as if threatening to strike out at him. However, she just loosens her grip after another moment* All of this is nonsense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sends another telepathic signal to Desiree again, though it is weaker than the one before. He sends her another singular image of the frilly blue-green teardrop shaped herb leaf, before trying to sit up, failing miserably*

Edgeworth: *tenses and raises an arm to protect himself. When the whip doesn’t come, he relaxes again, sighing* Yes, it is nonsense… I wish it weren’t so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I’ve got it, Kalysto. I’m coming home. Just be patient. I just need to lock up your store real quickly. I’ll be home shortly. Stay put!~

Franziska: *lowers her head then shakes her head* Foolish nonsense… *turns her head away from Edgeworth as she hugs onto herself, trying to console herself on the fact that her world as she knew it is no more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I… I-I need….”*

Edgeworth: I had my father’s estate converted to the local currency. We’re not homeless. Or at least, we won’t be… there are many houses for sale here, and houses being arranged. And in the meantime, if you want to sleep somewhere, there is a double-bed at the inn I was staying at. I imagine I’m allowed to stay there as long as needed. You should take advantage of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *numbly nods at Edgeworth’s words. She then stands up before she steels her eyes once more* Very well. I shall go there for now. I shall personally insure that the accommodations are adequate! *she doesn’t hesitate at all in exiting the office. However, she does pause as she finds a winged boy on the other side of the door. However, she just shakes her head and continues on her way*

Dimitri: *yelps as Franziska nearly tramples over him. He then quickly shuffles away, though he stays near Edgeworth’s office*

Desiree: ~Stay put.~ *she finishes locking up the shop then jogs back home. Once back home, she goes straight to the bedroom before she holds out the bottle of herbs to Klaysto* What do you want me to do with these? Do we crush them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *cracks his eyes open, eyeing off the bottle. He reaches out for it, then tries to get to his feet, falling back onto the bed. He makes another motion towards the bottle, trying to grab at it* Fff…

Edgeworth: *sighs and leans back in his chair, then turns on his computer to see what is left of the world*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *presses her hand against Kalysto’s chest and presses down* Stay put! *shakes her head* Damn, you’re so stubborn. *rolls her eyes* Now, just tell me what to do with these herbs and I’ll prepare it for you.

Dimitri: *slips into the room after Franziska is gone. He then rushes over to Edgeworth’s chair before he hugs onto him* I’m so glad you’re safe..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to make a grab at the herb jar again, whimpering in frustration. He then struggles out a telepathic signal that he intends to eat them as they are*

Edgeworth: *jumps, startled* Wh… *pauses, stiffening in his chair, not comfortable with the fact he is being hugged* The world is a much different place now. You should be careful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods, figuring out what Kalysto wants. So, she takes out a leaf and tries to place it in Kalysto’s mouth* There. Just try to stay put and stop hurting yourself more.

Dimitri: Mmm… Mother and Father will keep me safe. They do that sort of thing all the time. *he then looks up at Edgeworth and grins at him* The world was always changing. Went from Halcyon where no humans ever were, to Gaia, where humans were lazy but called me names, to here.. I am used to change.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *crunches up the partially dried leaf in his mouth, eating it like a lettuce leaf, groaning at Desiree’s comment* *”Kicked…”* *pokes at the bottle* *”G-go make.. tea…”*

Edgeworth: *sighs and resumes looking at the computer, frowning when he discovers most of the internet has died* Well, yes. The world will never be the same again. I can’t help but think I escaped something very bad on the main lands though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ok, but only if you stop moving around and stay put! Or I will knock you out myself! *shakes her head before she gets to her feet so that she can walk into the kitchen. Once there, she begins setting up tea for Kalysto. She expertly uses the herb to flavor the tea*

Dimitri: *doesn’t notice that most of the sites that Edgeworth are trying to visit aren’t working. Instead, he keeps his focus on the Prosecutor. He then slowly nods* Yea, we didn’t get much here. It good to be kept safe by Mother and Father. *if Edgeworth becomes really determined to mine information from the internet, he may find Centra’s database, which is deeply hidden and would normally not be found. However, with most sites going down, her database would become more prominent. Within Centra’s database are detailed logs of activities that Jenna has encountered on Earth, Gaia, and several other planets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *coughs lightly, but swallows the entire chewed herb, closing his eyes again as he waits for the pain-killing aspect of it to take affect* *”Crush the… whole bottle…. don’t care…”*

Edgeworth: *quietly sighs and lowers his head as he searches what is left of the world’s databases and information. He is more interested in news sites though, and is dissapointed when he does not find much* What have I survived…? I don’t even know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Alright, alright. I’ll do what I can. Just stay put.~ *finishes making the tea. She then carries the cup up to Kalysto before she offers it to him* Here you go.

Dimitri: *reaches out to pat Edgeworth’s arm* It not so bad. World is safe, just things change. You’re safe. *grins at him* You’ll see, everything will be fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *attempts to grab out for the cup. Once he gets his hands on it, he tries to sit up so he can properly sip on it* Th-thanks… *flinches and yells at how hot the tea is on his tongue*

Edgeworth: I’m glad you can take such a view, but take a look around you – the world is not fine! It’s a mess. The world is in peril. *shakes his head* Everything you know, or did know… well, I don’t suppose you knew of it at all, but there were entire cities and large populations of people. Without Government and Justice and Law and Order, they will destroy themselves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* If that happen, then mother proved right. People are ugly and inherently violent. If they don’t destroy themselves, then that good, right? *he glances around the office then lets go of Edgeworth at long last. He then points at the chair where Franziska sat in earlier* It ok for me to move that?

Desiree: *groans at Kalysto’s yelling. She then rolls her eyes* Be careful, you oaf. *Smirks at him* You should know that tea is hot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *groans* *”Your fault…”* *sits up, shuffling back so he is propped up on pillows. He sips on the tea, already looking livlier than he did by sheer fact that he ate some of the herb leaf before drinking the tea*

Edgeworth: Sit wherever you like. I don’t think anyone will care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It your office, so I should ask. It is important to ask that sort of stuff. *he then scoots the chair over to Edgeworth’s side. Once there, he climbs up onto the chair before giving Edgeworth a brief grin. Not long after, he looks over at the computer* Not know these places..

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto* Hey, I didn’t tell you to get beaten up by a dragon. She then sits down next to him before she gently grips onto his shoulders. She tries to shift Kalysto so that his head is rested on her chest* There, I think you’ll enjoy that better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems rather placid and easily moved as Desiree shifts him about. When she places his head on her chest he seems very pacified, and calmly sips his tea, closing his eyes* *”All good now…”*

Edgeworth: I’d show you a map of the world, but nobody has one that is accurate any more. I used to live in a country called Germany. It is probably destroyed by now. I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head in thought* Germany… Heard that one before.. *bites his lip as he tries to recall* Oh yea, Mother said that where Nazis were. She said they were a bunch of idiots and that their leader was beyond idiotic. *nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, the Nazi Party. *nods his head* Most German citizens will get very upset if you even talk about that dark part of their history now of days… and wearing their uniform is banned. *sighs* I wish there was news, photographs, video, anything.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.