JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *flicks her tail, trying to slash the inside of Droozun’s mouth with the spike at the end of her tail. Otherwise, she boldly stands there as Rhyderi charges at her* I fear not your weapons. Even if you strike me down, my lord’s work will be done. *she then grins as Rhdyeri’s sword slides into her chest cavity. Meanwhile, there are energies already working on healing the wound on her foot*

Seferia: *shakes herself off to get rid off the left-over dust and dirt from the rubble that she was burried in. She then narrows her eyes at Clawina’s foes. So, she moves in to bite down on Droozun*

Jenna: *finally leads her family to the shelter where Edgeworth is currently hiding. She has yet to clean herself off, so she’d have very clear blood-marks from where her throat was slit earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *even though he manages to hold onto Clawina, she shreds his insides as her tail swishes through him, ripping through the side of his jaw. He lets go and staggers backwards and bites at the air as he consumes energies, trying to maintain a physical prescence. When Seferia bites down on him, he whacks her with his Felstalks and tries to latch his jaws onto her instead. Though it is quite clear he is not going to last physically much longer at all*

Rhyderi: *once the sword is in, he begins to aggressively twist it around the wound, trying to sever something important* Just DIE and get out of here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pats Iris’s head as she sets her down in the shelter. She then narrows her eyes as she thinks over what is going on in the field outside* ~Seph, you better make certain no one actually kills those two. They are zealots.. If you just kill them, they’ll become martyrs…~

Clawina: *calmly grins as Rhyderi twists about the sword. As he causes damage, she uses the powers of her Lord to heal up the wounds. She then leans in toward him* Are you done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Right… so we just allow them to continue threatening us. That is going to work a charm, Jenna!”* *growls* *”How do we make them leave? You can’t kill them… you can’t tell them to go away… this is going to go on forever.”*

Rhyderi: *yanks the sword from Clawina’s chest cavity again and attempts to shove her back with the butt of the weapon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I usually knock Clawina out. The moment that the feline queen is in some sort of grave state, Seferia will move in, take her, and leave. I’ve seen it happen several times.. You’ll probably be able to make her pass out with your psychic abilities.~ *she straightens up then glances at the other two occupants in the shelter*

Clawina: *stumbles back as her nose makes a crunching noise do to being smacked by the butt of the sword. However, she straightens up soon after. Reaching up to wipe away the blood from her nose, she grins at Rhyderi then shakes her head* My Lord will not permit a being such as you to kill me. Now, stand down. You are no human, but if you continue to protect them, I shall consider you no better than them.

Seferia: *bites down a few times on Droozun. She then flings the felhunter at Rhdyeri, wanting to knock him off his feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *grits his teeth* I am a Paladin, a Holy Warrior of the Light, and I have sworn to protect the weak, the young, and the innocent! And if by extention, those weak, innocent happen to be humans, then SO BE IT. *He charges at her again, at least until he is hit in the face with flying Felhunter. Both of them fall over in a heap*

Droozun: *breathes his last and dies from blood loss and injury*

Kalysto: *stands up, brushing the leaves off himself* Well that was rather cheap… *raises his hands and strikes a rather odd pose, channelling a tornado of fire towards Clawina* Roast in peace! *Cackles insanely, baring his teeth as he laughs and grins*

Sephiroth: *glares back at Kalysto and Rhyderi* Where do you idiots pick up such idiotic phrases from… *sighs and attempts to break into Clawina’s mind. If successful, he would begin trying to flood her mind, trying to pry into her memories and bring them to the surface, wanting to take her own nightmares and use them against her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *actually has very little trauma to her life. Each element of her life, she believes fully in the fact that she was in the right, so she holds little guilt over any of her actions, including setting up her sister to die. However, Sephiroth’s actions manage to distract her such that she is incapable of channeling her god’s power to cancel out the effects of Kalysto’s attack*

Seferia: *snarls at Kalysto then charges at him. She then swings around and tries to whack him with her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *takes advantage of all the distractions and moves to his feet again, using his momentum to rush forward and attempt to plunge his sword into Clawina’s stomach cavity* Begone, foul demon!!

Kalysto: *continues channelling the fire-spell, at least until he is whacked by Seferia’s tail. He rolls over a few times like a rag-doll, landing in a heap on the ground, not moving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *notices that Clawina is beginning to falter and fall to the ground, so she charges forward to block Rhyderi’s attack with her armored hide as she circles around her queen. She then bites down onto her queen, coating her in saliva as she firmly holds onto Clawina in her mouth. She then spreads open her wings to take off* ~None of this changes anything. The humans will kill themselves and you in their fear.~ *she then leaps into the air in order to fly away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Seferia fly away with Clawina and tries to strike another mental barrage on her mind, this time attempting to send a powerful resonating hum of irritation through her head* *”Don’t come back…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *patiently waits inside of the shelter, even though she would be perfectly fine in assisting in the fight outside. She has decided to remain with her children instead. At the moment, she has begun to wipe off the blood from her neck and lick it off her gloves, seeming less than concerned about how unusual such an activity could be*

Seferia: *falters in her flight pattern as Sephiroth strikes at her mind. However, she decides to escape with her queen rather than attack back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They’ve left…. but nobody really won.”* *moves to take a seat on the bleachers again*

Rhyderi: *watches Seferia fly away and lowers his head in defeat. He moves away despondantly, then kneels before the fallen Bronze Drake he had ridden before, placing a hand on her head* Into the flow of time I commend this creature. I wish you well on your next journey, my friend… *as he lifts his hand, the Drake corpse fades from existance entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, I suppose that is acceptable… Do not worry yourself too much.~ *she glances at Edgeworth then clears her throat to get his attention* The threat has left for the time. You are safe to leave. *continues to lick off blood from her gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and dusts himself off* You, *points at Rhyderi* Go clean up. Take your armor to…. I don’t know who you take it to. Get it repaired. It’s bent and hacked up. *glances around for Kalysto, then steps over to him, poking him in the shoulder* Get up. *”Desiree. Can you collect your boyfriend from the barracks, please.”* *Telepathically transmits an image of Kalysto, whom is still lying on the ground, unconcious and not moving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she receives the mental image from her Father. She then shakes her head before she sets Orpheus down in his crib. She had been hiding away in their house up until now* ~I’m coming, Father.~ *she slips out of the house then rushes over toward Kalysto’s location. Once there, she gently shakes him, trying to wake him up* Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t shake him like that, Desiree. He may have a neck injury. Or some kind of skull depression injury. He was struck in the head with a dragon’s tail. See if you can get him to waken… *folds his arms, looking around the area. He glares at Rhyderi’s backup elves and waves at them* Go back to your patrol! *growls* Shoo. *returns his attention to Kalysto* Well, if he doesn’t wake up… he’s immortal.

Kalysto: *doesn’t move at all for now*

Edgeworth: *mumbles* That is rather disgusting… can we leave now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Edgeworth* “That is rather disgusting”? *tilts her head, genuinely confused. She then nods* Yes, I did state that it should be safe. I have been informed that the foe that was attacking has left.

Desiree: *nods at her father* Yea, you’re right. *pats Kalysto’s head and carefully picks him up so that she can carry him back home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *quickly opens the door and moves outside, glad to be out of there. He quickly heads for his office, mostly due to it being one of the only familiar places to him right now*

Sephiroth: *raises Kalysto up to make it easier for Desiree to carry him* Take him back to the house. Have Zach look him over. I don’t see any blood so it may be nothing. He isn’t particularly well built physically. I mean… one physical strike and he was down like a sack of potatoes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *is still rather tricken over the fact that she lost her father. So, she doesn’t react too much to the fact that Jenna has blood along her neck. Once she spots Edgeworth leave the shelter, she quickly moves to follow after him* Now what, little brother?

Desiree: *nods* Yea, Father. He isn’t like you. But it’s ok. We’ll be fine. *grins at him* I’ll take care of him now. Go ahead and take care of your business. *she continues to leave. Instead of following Seph’s suggestion, though, she carries Kalysto back home before she sets him down on their bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *after about five minutes of being placed down, he begins to make weak moaning noises. The moaning noises become louder, and sound like he is legitimately in a lot of pain. A few seconds later he telepathically transmits a single image to Desiree, which is the picture of a particular herb. It is a wide-tear drop shaped leaf with frilly curled edges and blue-green in colour*

Edgeworth: *takes a seat at his desk* Oh, it’s nothing really… I just wanted to get away to safety.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns, not certain at first if Kalysto is awake or still out of it. However, when she receives the images of the herb in her mind, she nods and gets to her feet* Alright.. Stay tight, I suppose. *with that, she escapes to his shop so that she can dig through his supply for the herb*

Franziska: There was a woman that was licking blood back there.. *frowns and lowers her eye lids as she thinks* All of this.. I don’t know what to think about it. *scowls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: And you think I do…? The world has changed, Franziska… Our legal system is gone. The humans are not in charge any more. And all we can do is sit patiently and wait for the dust to settle…

Holly: *has been hiding in the back room. When she hears somebody moving around she peers out timidly, holding a double-barrel shotgun* Don’t steal from here! *puts the gun down suddenly as she sees Desiree* Oh shit, I’m sorry, love… *quickly sets the gun down and moves over* What do you need?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: The humans are not in charge..? *pulls on her whip in frustration* How did this happen? We were supposed to be able to find down all the criminals. How could we have missed this many?

Desiree: *tenses as she spots the shotgun. However, she releases a relieved sigh as Holly lowers the gun* No, it’s fine. I have it. *gives her a warm grin* Zach’s back at home. He’s probably really worried about you. Why don’t you go to him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *lowers her eyes* Zach isn’t worried about me. He knew I was here. He went off to go help other people again… I know I shouldn’t be so selfish, but… *slowly shrugs her shoulders* What are you looking for? Can I help you find it?

Edgeworth: I don’t know… *shrugs* You tell me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… I’m looking for a herb that Kalysto showed me. I don’t know what it is though, but I know what it looks like. It’s probably best that I just look on my own.

Franziska: *her grip on her whip tightens before she sighs and droops a bit* Father didn’t care a thing about your message.. He should have come, but he wanted to win his case.. *scowls before she moves to sit in a chair* Who else did you try to get to come?

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.