JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They won’t if they are properly educated and informed. How could I have started everything? *scowls* I was here the entire time.

Rhyderi: *yells at Seferia and Clawina as his group swarms the area. He raises his sword to the air and yells* Begone from this area, fiend! You threaten our peaceful way of life! You must pay! *rears back on the dragon, and as she flaps and rears up, she uses her breath weapon, which is a cone of sand. A rough sandstorm begins to whirl through the barracks, and the other elves land, circling the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Educated? You assume that the humans are ever educated? Here’s a fact, humans, as a whole, lack intelligence. They are hard-wired to fall into the mob-mentality. Even the smartest of them will loose their wits to the mob pres- *She then tilts her head as she notices the sandstorm. She glances at Rhyderi before uses her psychic powers to shield herself and her queen from the blast of sands*

Clawina: Fiends? Heh, you humor me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *guides his dragon to the ground and has her prowl over to Seferia. Once standing nearby, the Drake snarls, flaring up her head-spines, reflecting her master’s feelings* I don’t want to fight you but I will force you off if necessary. Now go, begone. And take your silly ideals with you. We are peaceful folk and want nothing of what you bring to us. GO!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *lifts her head as Rhyderi lands and speaks to them. She then haughtily snorts* Such gall, attempting to order around divine royalty. Seferia, get rid of this one.

Seferia: *coldly looks at Rhyderi and the dragon as they land next to her* As you wish, my queen. *She then charges forward before kicking the dragon with enough force to send an alpha male african elephant flying away toward the wall*

Jenna: *shakes her head then frowns* ~Seph, will you be able to handle things here? I should go back to the children and insure their safety.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head* *”Yes… they are capable of defeating me. And you. And everyone. Get the children out… and get them to safety. Discreetly. Don’t draw attention to yourself….”*

Rhyderi: *is thrown off the Drake as it tumbles across the ground, it’s neck making a sickening crunch as it rolls lifelessly, coming to a halt several yards way. The Paladin rises to his feet and glances back at the Drake, lowering his head as he discovers that she is dead* Why would you do that…? Why? Her existance was only to keep time in order as fate decided it. At most, she was a neutral creature… why would you kill her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *strolls over to Rhyderi, remaining calm and seemingly uninterested in the fact that she just caused a fatality to a dragon. She then holds out her left blande and angles it toward Rhyderi’s neck* An unfortunate causality. They happen in war.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You killed her! You can’t even answer why? *points a hand at the ground, consecrating it with holy magics. The ground lightly smoulders and burns anyone inside of it whom is not ‘forged with the Light’* Don’t make any dumb moves. *growls, pinning his ears back, though it isn’t really seen very well with his helm on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *her eyes narrow, but it is hard to see the expression behind her dark glasses. She then takes a step forward, choosing to ignore the pain from the light-spell* Sentimental fool. A soldier must learn to put emotion and attachment behind himself. Lest he be doomed to fail. *She then swings out toward his head*

Jenna: *as she gather up her children, she calls out to Kalysto* ~Elf, gather up your family and have them brought to one of the safe rooms in the barracks. There is an enemy force that has come recently.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rather than stepping out of the way, he just tilts his head down, allowing Seferia to fully strike his head, the loud bang of metal ringing and reverberating through Rhyderi’s skull shortly afterwards. He tolerates it though, and rears-back Quel’serrar, attempting to plunge the high-blade into the woman’s chest cavity, gripping the hilt with both hands* By the Light, I shall purge you!

Kalysto: *”Wait, what? Get Desiree to do it. I’d go out there and stop that shit.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Just get your family to safety, however you choose to do it!~

Seferia: *steps aside, trying to avoid the blade as it strikes out at her. However, Rhyderi does manage to graze her and tear at her suit* Slow. *she then swings out to first whack at Rhyderi’s side with one katana before she brings the other one up to butt him in the face with the hilt*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You killed my dra— *stumbles slightly as he is whacked, then is knocked off his feet after being smacked in the face. He is rather quick to point a hand at Seferia though, attempting to cast a Holy Shock spell on her. After he has done this, he gets to his feet again, holding his sword at the ready*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *backs up as she’s blasted by the spell. Her clothes smoke a bit due to the heat that they just suffered. Also, her glasses warp due to the heat. However, she has no visible wounds yet. A small frown appears on her lips as she reaches up to fling the glasses away from her eyes, exposing her glowing yellow, reptilian eyes to Rhyderi* You have some moves, I give you that. However, you are not hardened yet. *she then surges forward and begins to slice at Rhyderi with a flurry of inhumanly fast slashes from her twin blades*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *lowers Quel’serrar as well as his head, raising his gauntlets as Seferia comes at him with a flurry of attacks, making his armor take most of the damage. Because of the ferocity and friction of the blades on armor, there would be a lot of sparks flying as sword clashes many times against the armor’s surface, friction wearing it down*

*meanwhile a couple of the soldiers on the roof begin taking swipes at Clawina. The bronze drakes are quite angry over the fact that one of their comrades has fallen, as well of the fact of keeping the fates aligned where they should be. Thus, the mounted elves on the roof advance on the feline, the Drakes striking out at her from both sides with their maws, intending to bite into her*

Kalysto: *”Des, get the kids to safety with your mother. I’m gonna go burn shit up outside.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *her ears pivot as she hears the movements behind her. Pulling out her sword, she presses it against her nose before she lowers her head in a pious manner* My Lord, almighty and strong. You will shall be done through my hands. Grant me the strength to overcome. Grant me your protection from on high. *she then shifts her sword so that she can slam it into the ground. As the blade hits the ground, lightning erupts out of the ground and strikes out at those around her*

Seferia: *releases a faint frustrated hiss as she continues to try to break through Rhyderi’s defense. Eventually, she moves to make a large arcing swing in an attempt to chop off one of his ears or his head. This move leaves her open to a counter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sees Seferia coming around in an arc and promptly collapses like a rock, taking advantage of his bulk and heavy weighted down form to drop faster. Once his back strikes the ground, he places his gauntlets either side of him and uses his feet to kick Seferia in the chest with the foot-blades of both of his plated sabatons*

*the mounted knights on the roof scream and yell in pain, the Drakes wailing along with them, fleeing to get away from the lightning*

*suddenly, a large flaming meteorite is summoned, phase-shifting into the sky above. It burns with green fire as it crashes down next to Rhyderi and Seferia, sending fel-flames in all directions as it strikes the ground, probably burning or singeing both of them. A few moments later, the pile of smashed rock forms into a huge flaming rock-demon, which stomps towards both Rhyderi and Seferia, it’s roar sounding like some kind of earthquake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *allows a confident grin to form on her lips as she hears the yells of her would-be attackers. She then straightens up once more* None of you are worthy of standing before devine royalty.

Seferia: *her eyes momentarily widen as Rhyderi strikes out at her. This movement puts her off-blanace and sends her into the wall near to where the dead bronze dragon lies. As the meteorite strikes, the wall collapses on top of her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *yells at Clawina* What do you know of the Divine? NOTHING! Don’t make me laugh… nothing has blessed you. You’re just a wild dog with no master! *yelps as the big giant rocky Infernal demon begins kicking him*

Kalysto: *just hangs at the sidelines, guiding his big rock demon. He waves it away from Rhyderi, then points it towards Seferia, wordlessly instructing it to go after her. When he reaches Seferia, he begins trying to kick her instead, also attempting to whack her with his rocky hand-stubs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: A dog without a master? Is that so? *broadly grins then leaps down off the roof to land before Rhyderi. Arches of light also streak across her body as she thumps onto the ground* I was hand-picked by my lord to lead his charge. I have dealt with the challenges that the world presents to my lord’s path. Now, I stand before you, triumphant. For, my Lord has returned. From the blood of his disciple, his rebirth has come to pass.

Seferia: *remains buried in the rubble, not visible. So, the effect of these attacks are not clear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems content with the situation regarding Seferia and begins guiding the demon back. It angrily growls and fights against Kalysto’s command for a few seconds before stomping off towards Clawina just like it has been directed to. It stands behind her and begins stomping before attempting to kick her just like it did to Seferia*

Rhyderi: *narrows his blue-green eyes at the cat, huffing with insult as she talks to him* You know nothing of the divine, and your Lord is a farce. It is probably some sick demon who got bored and decided to use you as it’s pawn. I see that a lot, you know. And you are hardly triumphant while I still live and breathe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *once again, her ears twitch as she hears movement behind her. She then closes her eyes and bows her head* By the will of my lord, wipe the land of the impure. *she once again manages to activate a seemingly holly spell that engulfs the infernal before it tries to break apart the “dark magic”. She then looks at Rhyderi* The power of my lord should not be underestimated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Oh that is good. A lie, and nothing more. *waves a hand at the ground, consecrating it with Holy energies* Want to be burned by the Light of Justice? Keep getting closer.

Kalysto: *flicks an ear with unhappiness as he watches the Infernal break apart and crumble to dust. He lightly shrugs and summons Droozun, who happily sits at his feet* Go get her. *points to Clawina* Go on, get her!

Droozun: *rushes forwards with his jaws widened, then lunges at Clawina’s tail, attempting to bite down on it* *”Stupi-cat! Just like other cat, dumb-dumb!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *finally uncovers herself from the rubble. The pile blasts forward as she uses a blast-wave to knock it off of her. Her out fit is now extremely ripped and worse for wear. There are also minor scratches on her skin. She stands up then coldly glares at both Kalysto and Rhyderi*

Clawina: Heh, you are challenging me? Very well then. I shall humor you. *She steps forward, unafraid of Rhyderi’s consecration circle. In fact, she expects it to harm the demon that Kalysto has sent against her more than it would hurt her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *just continues to chew at Clawina’s tail, pushing through the pain that Rhyderi’s consecration circle is causing him, wanting to please his master. When he gets a good enough grip on Clawina, he begins trying to bite into her life-energy so he can rip a big chunk out of it via a proper Shadow Bite, ignoring the fact that the Holy energies are trying to disintergrate him*

Rhyderi: *grips Quel’serrar tightly with both hands and attempts to stab the end into Clawina’s closer foot* That’s quite close enough!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *grits her teeth as she sees that the battle isn’t going the way that she nor her queen wanted. So, she hunches down slightly. Soon after, her body begins to bulge and deform as she shifts between the two forms. At first, it appears that her dragon properties are literally ripping out of the human shape. After the first bit of changes, she begins growing in size, easily dwarfing the dead bronze near her as she forms. Also, her scales ripple as they form and harden on her body*

Clawina: *There is a second presence along with Clawina while Droozun bites at her. So, if he is not careful, he might bite into a surge of “holy” power instead of anything that stems directly from Clawina. Meanwhile, Clawina cockily smiles as Rhdyeri stabs through her foot* I have already endured the trials of pain for my lord. Your feeble attempts will not deter me from our cause. *She then swings out to bash her blade into Rhyderi’s chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *just growls in anger and tries to bite into anything spiritually. He sniffs out the holy prescence and makes every effort to avoid it, attempting to chomp into anything else there*

Rhyderi: *looks up at Clawina in surprise when he is allowed to stab her foot and he discovers that she doesn’t even flinch. He is only able to do this for a few seconds though, and is knocked back as he is bashed away, clinging onto his sword as he is sent backwards. He gets to his feet again rather quickly and casts a spell on himself, causing a flurry of Holy magic to swirl around him violently in some kind of Divine storm as he rushes at her again, attempting to stab her in the chest with the blade he is holding*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.