Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,126 through 2,150 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances around the area as well and frowns with concern. She then shakes her head* ~It might just be that neither my father nor mother do formal… I… I suppose no one else in our family really had anything formal. However, my mother is going to wear that dress…~ *clears her throat* Father, why is no one else.. erm… properly dressed?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t need to get dressed until I am there – they have my suit ready for me at the venue. These… *nods to Iris, then motions off to the distance* We’re going to get them into something suitable to wear shortly. *growls back at the area behind him* Move faster!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth’s tone. She then shakes her head* Settle down, Seph. They’re just children. *snorts*

Desiree: I see. *nods then glances at Kalysto* ~Does that help any? Sounds like they just aren’t fully ready yet.~ *she then moves to sit on the nearest couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care if they’re children, they need to move and get ready! We haven’t got very much time left at all you know. *scowls in frustration and storms off to the letterbox to get the mail, needing a diversion right now*

Kalysto: *watches Sephiroth walk outside, shaking his head* Huh, so it’s not just me. He’s always like that. *pauses* Good to know.

Cancer: *walks past Desiree and snorts* What are you wearing that for? You look like you’re ready to be sold off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* He’s not always like this. Just at the moment… He’s very stressed out. *she then users the twins to their rooms* Go finish getting ready you two.

Dimitri: *whines a bit, but doesn’t really fight. Instead, he slips inside his room so that he can get ready*

Desiree: *frowns at Cancer* This is a formal event. This is what is expected to be worn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *stops walking, and blinks* What. *calls out to Jenna* Mother, do I have to dress like a prostitute too?!

Zach: *yells out to Cancer from his bedroom* A prostitute would dress better than you!

Cancer: *twitches and storms into the room to bash him up*

Kalysto: *sighs and pats Desiree on the shoulder* We should probably take a seat…. I imagine this is going to take a bit of time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* I’m not dressing like a prostitute, Cancer… *nods at Kalysto* Yea, might as well get comfortable. *she leans against Kalysto as they wait* ~I’ll make a point of not letting Cancer know that the dress came from you.~

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* ~Seph, did you buy outfits for the children at some point? I don’t think any of them have what humans call formal wear.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They have… something. Let me go to the ShinRa building and ask if there’s clothes laid out for them too… damn it. I didn’t think of this.”* *quickly moves off towards the New ShinRa HQ*

Zach: *begins to howl in pain and torment as Cancer beats him up, ducking his head, letting his arms take most of the pummeling*

Kalysto: *”That girl has no sense of fashion. It’s a nice dress and it compliments anyone with darker hair and green eyes. Which is why it suited you too.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft chuckle* ~My hair isn’t as dark as yours by a long shot, Kalysto.~ *shakes her head, though she’s quite humored* ~However, your opinion mean-~ *scowls as she hears the noise. She then stands up* One second, Kalysto… *she moves to Zach’s room before moving in to slap Cancer* Stop that!

Jenna: *sighs* ~This should have been thought of earlier… I’ll make certain they’re clean and fed at the least..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Alright… *raises his brows slightly, not understanding the politics of Desiree’s siblings*

Cancer: *ducks her head as Desiree slaps her. She turns on the girl and tries to grab her arms, wild anger flashing in her eyes as she does so, gritting her teeth in a snarl* He deserved it you know. He so deserved it! *shoves Desiree’s hand away, then kicks Zach in the shin before storming out of the room, yelling* I’m not going!

Zach: *rubs his arms* What a nightmare…

Sephiroth: *”That’s what I was doing. I was trying to get them to hurry up and eat. Now I hear a fight going on somewhere.”* *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, that was Cancer and Zach. If they continue, I’ll interfere…~ *Scowls as she hears Cancer. She then snorts* Probably for the best.. ~I think we should leave Cancer behind.~

Desiree: *scowls as her arms are grabbed. She narrows her eyes at Cancer* You did not need to beat Zach for what he said. *she then rubs her arms as they are released before she looks over at Zach* Are you alright, brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods his head* Yeah… I’m quite used to being thrashed for what I say. *looks out of the room, then sighs* I don’t know why Cancer has to be like that. I know I encouraged it, but shit… *shakes his head*

Sephiroth: *”No, take her. They will want to know where she is…”* *sighs, then calls out to everyone in the house telepathically from where he is* *”Everybody, you have fifteen more minutes. Then we are going to ride the helicopter to Midgar.”* *heads through the building and begins to make arrangements*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans* ~Very well. I’ll talk to her.~ *she moves away to Cancer’s room. She then frowns at the girl* You’re coming. Don’t force me to coerce you. *Shakes her head* What can I do to make this better for you, Cancer? *she then frowns at Seph’s message* ~Weren’t you getting clothes for the children? How are they going to do all that in fifteen minutes?~

Desiree: *looks over Zach then nods* Yea, she’s being quite a hassle. *sighs* At least you’re not hurt. *nodding, she moves back to Kalysto’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m in the ShinRa Building, Jenna. We have to fly out to Midgar anyway. They can arrange clothing while I am inflight. That is what I am arranging now.”* *makes some phonecalls from his desk, ending up talking to some people in Midgar who are part of the wedding organization*

Cancer: *glares at Jenna* I don’t want to go. Zach said a prostitute would dress better than me… I don’t want to be laughed at.

Zach: Yeah, not this time anyway… at least I know how to perform my own first-aid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* He didn’t really mean that, Cancer. I know how you all pick on each other. *she then moves closer to Cancer* Still, you need to be there. You don’t need to enjoy yourself, but just be present, alright? *After patting Cancer’s shoulder, she moves to retrieve Alexander. She also sets Iris down on the ground* Think you can walk for today, girl?

Desiree: I suppose that is useful enough… *shakes her head* Just try not to provoke Cancer anymore today. *Once she settles next to Kalysto, she sighs* Sorry about that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *quickly moves to her feet and walks back to Jenna, hugging her leg* Eee!!

Cancer: *watches Jenna leave the room and hangs her head, discontent*

Sephiroth: *”It’s done. When we arrive in Midgar, everybody is going to go into the church and get changed into clothing I have arranged. It should all fit – I remembered the children’s clothing sizes.”* *sighs* *”I’m going to stay here. Meet me outside the front of the building when you are ready. Gather the children up and we shall go by helicopter to Midgar.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Understood, Seph. That sounds like a more than reasonable plan.~ *grinning at Iris, she nods at the girl. She then walks toward the front door* Everyone, finish up. We’re leaving in five!

Dimitri: *walks out of his room and looks about for a moment. Sighing, he moves over to Jenna then nods* I’m ready, mother.

Seres: *furiously finishes brushing her hair before she moves out of her room as well*

Desiree: *just silently waits alongside Kalysto as she waits for everyone to head out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *twaddles his thumbs, looking bored. When he sees the other siblings come out, he rises to his feet and heads for the door* I guess this means we’re leaving, hmm? *frowns at the fact he and Desiree still look overdressed compared to everyone around them*

Cancer: *stands at the doorway once ready, her arms folded, looking quite distant*

Zach: *walks out of the house with Holly leaning against him, carrying Xelong in his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stays at Kalysto’s side as he moves to the door. She then glances over at him before softly speaking* If you don’t feel comfortable, there’s still time to change clothing. It’s up to you. *gives him a nervous grin*

Jenna: *nods in approval as she takes note that all of them are ready. She then pauses as she spots Xelong. Sighing, she shakes her head* I’m certain the dragon can stay behind. None of the media actually know that he’s anything more than a pet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *whines* I’m not leaving him here by himself. *hugs Xelong close to his chest in a protective manner* Do you know what could happen to him?

Kalysto: *glances at Zach, then frowns* Why don’t you leave him at my house? We have baby-sitters watching Milena and Orpheus. Then you have my brother who is there too. He’d probably get along with my kids. Maybe. *grins at Desiree* *”No, I’ll put up with it. At the very least, we’re going to be the best dressed ones.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head before chuckling* ~Didn’t you make my mother’s dress though? Won’t that look better than what we have on at the moment? I should hope it looks better given how much effort you put into making it.~

Jenna: *groans* Fine, do what you wish with Xelong. Just do what would be best for him, ok? *she begins heading off toward the ShinRa headquarters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *gives Xelong a cuddle, grinning in victory* *”Actually, what do you want to do? Do you want to come with us, or go stay behind with the elf’s kids? I guess they’d be your cousins. Or nephew and niece anyway.”* *playfully wiggles his fingers in front of Xelong’s snout* *”I’ll let you decide. But know if you want to come, I’ll happily carry you around.”*

Kalysto: *smirks* *”Yea, that much is true. I don’t want to look better than the bride, now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he watches the fingers wiggle. He then snaps at them, for he is attracted by the movement. He makes a slight growling noise as he tries to get at the fingers* ~Stay? Don’t like sound of going to busy place.~

Desiree: ~You know, you’re probably going to become famous just by the fact that you made my mother’s dress.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *allows Xelong to bite his fingers even if he bites hard and draws blood in the process* *”So you want to stay? Ok, buddy. I’ll take you to Desiree’s house.”* *gently pats his soft underside* Mom, I’m going to take Xel to Desiree’s house, OK? Xel doesn’t want to be around noisy people and busy-ness. *quickly heads out of the house, and walks across the yard to Desiree’s house, knocking on the door*

Rhyderi: *opens the door after a moment, looking quite tired and bleary eyed* What…? *glances at Zach, then down at the dragon* ….huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Zach* Be quick about it. We’re leaving soon. So, don’t waste any time. Understood? *she then looks at the rest of the children* Follow me. We’re meeting up with Sephiroth.

Desiree: *watches Zach move toward her house. She then looks at Kalysto* Should one of us tell them that he’s going there?

Viewing 25 posts - 2,126 through 2,150 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.