Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well come on, you’d best come look at it. *pauses* Don’t worry, it’s not pink. It’s dark blue, and has sequins. It’s more for a.. sort of… formal outing. *pulls her to the cupboard and flicks clothes aside, pulling the gown out to show her* See? It would look good on you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* You’re really lucky that I like you too much to be bothered by this sort of thing, Kalysto.. *she then looks at the dress before nodding* Looks like it would fit. *she then takes the dress and steps away to change into it. However, she grumbles as she tries to figure out how to zip up the back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes at her and moves up so he can hold it open for her* Like this. Stand there and I’ll zip it for you. **grabs the zipper and gently moves it up, flicking her hair aside so he can get it out of the way entirely* There.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has short hair, only reaching to the nape of her neck at best. So, it shouldn’t be hard to move it out of the way. She patiently stands there as Kalysto zips up the dress* Thank you. *she then glances down* Looks like it fits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* It does fit. *runs a hand down her chest and sides, feeling the fabric and her shapely form, nodding in approval* You should keep it. *steps away to go get changed into the suit he said he would* Go tell Arte that we’re taking off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I will, in a minute. *she walks to her dresser and grabs a brush so that she could tend to her hair. Once she feels that her hair is taken care of, she walks to Arte’s room and knocks* Arte? Can you watch over the children today? Kalysto and I are going to be at my parents’ wedding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *opens the door. He blinks tiredly, poking his extremely large overgrown tusks through the door crack, then rubs his hair, yawning* Arte…? She leave already…. *looks out towards the kitchen and nods* Followin’ da screamin’, I guess she in ‘dere.

Arte: *is still feeding Milena, cutting cold cuts of meat off bone to give to her. She seems a little unhappy though, because Milena is screaming louder for bigger pieces, and she can’t cut them off fast enough* Jus’ wait an’ be patient! Otherwise I cut ‘da whole leg off for you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah, I see.. *she nods at Zulmire* Thank you. *she then steps away and makes her way to the kitchen. However, she deeply frowns as she notices what Milena is doing. So, she moves over to Arte and holds out her hand to stop the female troll* No. *she glares at Milena* You’re not getting any more until you stop screaming and crying. Not a single scrap more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *looks up at Desiree and makes a loud angry demanding screech, throwing herself onto the floor to begin crying*

Arte: Eh-*blinks, stopping when she realizes what Desiree is doing* Oh, yeh. Yeh. *sighs* She be… teeth. Growing. *points to her own mouth, then shrugs* She want to chew. Also hungry, I t’ink. Yeh.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* Let her throw her fit. She’ll only give food once she behaves. *glances at Arte* I don’t want to promote this any more. *frowns at Milena* Scream and yell all you want. You won’t get any food until you behave yourself. *sighing, she looks at Arte* Now.. I was coming here to tell you that Kalysto and I need to be at my parents’ wedding today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *nods* Wedding? Oh you go have fun. *grins, nodding her head* Get lots of ale. Get very drunken. Burn things. *glances down at Milena* Tantrum, ey? *picks up the roasted meat and carries it back to the refridgerator, putting it inside. She steps over the girl and walks into the living room to resume weaving the throw rug she was making before* Go havin’ fun. We be here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Thank you, Arte. *She moves over to the troll so that she can hug the woman* If Milena doesn’t settle down in half an hour, I suppose you can give her food for now. However, I do want her to learn the lesson that screaming like that won’t get what she wants. *she then steps away* ~I’m ready, Kalysto.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *continues her unhappy sobbing then moves to her feet, clinging onto Desiree’s leg, trying to win her over*

Arte: *makes tuttering noises at Milena and walks away to go check on the infant* You beh’ talkin more to her, yah? I go get tiny-elf pixie. *grins*

Kalysto: *”Alright, if you’re ready, I’ll go find shoes and we can get out of here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yes, I’m ready. Arte is fine with looking over the little ones.~ *she then glances down at Milena before frowning at her* No, not until you behave yourself. Once you act like a proper girl, I’ll tell Arte to give you more food. That means no more yelling and screaming. Be polite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *continues to cry pitifully and telepathically transmits to Desiree that she is so hungry, her stomach is hurting her. She pleadingly paws at Desiree’s leg, whimpering* Pleassse…

Kalysto: *”That doesn’t surprise me at all. I’d actually half-expect her to run off with them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Are you going to behave yourself? If you remain clam and nice, you can eat. Understand? *frowns at Milena* ~Arte, you can give Milena food if she remains behaved.~ *she then chuckles at Kalysto’s response* ~Are you ready yet, my demon Lord?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Demon Lord? Not me, I’m a master of demons.”* *grins and steps out into the living room, adjusting the collar of his shirt properly so it looks tidy with the suit* I’m ready to go. I guess we’re following your mother and father, huh? I could take my dragon there, but it would mess up our clothes. There’s a lot of dirt up there in the air.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cocks her eyebrow as she looks over Kalysto. She then tilts her head as she ponders over his appearance* I must admit.. You do look strange with pants on. *shakes her head and chuckles* You know, probably no one would have cared if you wore one of your robes. *she then glances toward the door* Yea, we should meet up with my parents.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *adjusts his sleeve cuffs, glancing back at Desiree* There’s nothing wrong with this suit. *heads to the mirror in the bathroom to give his hair one last combing, then walks out the door, nodding* Let’s go then.

Milena: *makes a loud sobbing noise as she watches Desiree and Kalysto leaving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, there’s nothing wrong with it at all. It’s just.. different. *she then nods and moves over to him. Once next to him, she reaches out to grab onto his hand* You look very handsome. Don’t think otherwise. *she then walks with Kalysto to Sephiroth’s house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *telepathically cries out to Desiree and Kalysto, not wanting to be left behind*

Kalysto: *sighs* Should we go back…? *stops in the middle of the pathway, glancing at Desiree, then back at the house* Why is she so attention seeking anyway? I wasn’t that bad when I was a kid, surely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* She’ll be fine. Arte will watch over her soon enough. However… *contacts Zulmire* ~Milena is a bit distressed. Can you give her attention in the immediate. Oh, I was punishing her for screaming for food. Only give her food if she’s behaved.~ *she then looks at Kalysto* I don’t know why that is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: We need to do something… maybe a stronger and more strict punishment regime? Then again I don’t really know how to raise a dragon. *heads across to the house and knocks on the door* By the sounds of things they’re still getting ready. We’re early.

Sephiroth: *moves to the front door and opens it, having half expected Desiree to show up soon* Come on in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Zach knows about dragons… but I wouldn’t call him reliable at all. *sighs before shaking her head* Milena’s being punished today, so hopefully we’ll see some improvement. *she then grins as she spots Sephiroth. Nodding, she moves into the house* Thank you, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *steps in, looking quite a bit unhappy when he sees that nobody in the house is dressed in fancy clothes* *”Are we overdressing for this…? I don’t know of your species and it’s culture… I know what a wedding is and normally it’s a very formal fancy affair, but…”*

Sephiroth: *grunts at Kalysto’s expression, then steps away, grabbing up Iris to place her in the kitchen and in front of some toast* Stop wasting time, everyone! We need to be out of here soon!

Viewing 25 posts - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.