Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~That wasn’t a joke. My father did comment on the noise. It was quite an embarrassment.~ *sighs as she walks back to the bedroom* Their wedding is at 1 pm. We should get ready so that we can go. I’m certain we can get Arte to look after the children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells at Desiree from the bathroom* Well I definitely need a shower right now, so by all means! *strips down, taking all his clothes off, and begins to adjust the water so he can rinse off* Arte can have them!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head then strips down as well. Soon after, she moves into the shower* I’ll tell her once we’re dressed. *she reaches out to pat the top of Kalysto’s head* Thank you for taking care of the diaper.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a disgusted sound and shakes his head* Dis-gust-ing! *grumbles* What are you feeding that kid? I changed the other one’s diapers before, but they don’t smell like something has died…. yuck.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at him* Somehow, I doubt that you have voluntarily changed the diapers of other people’s children. Not unless you were planning on using them as stink bombs… *shakes her head* And he’s been mostly eating breast milk. He’s too young to eat anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yuck… *flinches* It still stinks. *shakes his head* I’m talking about Milena’s diapers. Didn’t smell nearly as bad you know. *deeply frowns at the thought and shakes his head* I can’t believe what happened… *begins scrubbing at his face with soap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, Milena is also a dragon hybrid, more so than Zephyros. Her metabolism probably digests and consumes food in a vastly different manner. She’s also a female. *begins to scrub herself down* No offense, but I haven’t yet come to a scenario in which a male’s dung doesn’t smell overpowering and offensive.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That sounds vaguely sexist, Des. *nudges her away from the shower head and washes off his face, scrubbing it extra hard. He then washes off the rest of him, seeming quite unhappy* What grounds do you even have for that? The only difference between males and females is a few pieces of psychology, and a few very noticable physical features.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, in natures, males mark the territory with strong scents. And well… we’re not all that separated from what’s in nature. So, it stands to reason that it stuck around. *shrugs* It may sound sexist, but it’s true.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks quite offended* The Quel’dorei have been above such disgusting primative features for more than ten-thousand years! *shakes his head* You forget just how many generations removed I am from the wild animals and primitive races of my home planet. To be honest, Zulmire is far closer to the dirtcrawlers than I will ever be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Kalysto and shakes her head* So, you still have a few animal-like things in you. *she pokes his ears* Just because you’re civilized doesn’t means that your genes don’t share some small details with animals.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *deeply frowns at her, flustered* I don’t have anything outstanding that will assist me against fighting other males. I don’t compete for my territory, space, mates, or food. And we have been civilized for longer than your entire civilization has existed. *flicks an ear back, quite insulted by now. He finishes washing off, then washes his hair quickly, stepping out to dry off, aggressively rubbing his hair dry with a towel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans and shakes her head* Stubborn and prideful as ever. *shaking her head, she finishes washing off* I’m not calling you an animal. I’m just saying, some things don’t go away just because a creature is civilized. *sighs at him* And based off statements, your kind does indeed compete for territory, space, and mates at the very least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have never had to compete for a mate. *frowns at her* They all kind of approached me. *mumbles, pulling the towel over his head again, leaning to one side to get water out of his ear* Especially Fairenn.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Doesn’t mean that others of your species haven’t competed for mates. *she steps out of the shower then begins to dry off* You’re not an animal, Kalysto. However, I still think the pungent stench from male dung is based off some lingering.. Aw, don’t worry about it, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m trying not to but it makes me wonder what complaints you have against me now, honestly. *pulls the towel off his head and runs a hand through his hair, which is an absolute mess now. He grumbles in discontentment and continues to rub his hair dry again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Who said that I had any complaints at all. *she moves to hug Kalysto* You’re perfect the way you are. I love you just fine. *smirks at him* Quirks and all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stumbles slightly when hugged* Heh… *pulls the towel off his head again* Do you think I should wax it like this? And make it permanently spikey? Or do you think I should cut it the same way it was before?

Milena: *makes loud angry screeches from her room, quite hungry and demanding for food right now. However, the sound is quickly shut up as Arte goes in to her and carries her to the kitchen for feeding*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks at his hair then sticks her tongue out* I don’t particularly like that look at all. Looks too much like.. Cloud Strife. *snorts* No, it is just fine in the way you usually have it. *she then groans as Milena starts to screech* We really need to teach that girl some manners.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She’s like Rhyderi – headstrong and aggressive and demanding. I wouldn’t worry too much about it – it’s Sol’thenan genetics. Combine that with a big egotistical dragon and you have a screaming kid. Ask her to turn into an elf and she will probably lose some of her nastiness. We also need to teach her not to bite us. *picks up a brush and begins to brush his hair into its proper cut shape*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: The elf part is just a disguise though… That doesn’t change her genes at all.. *shrugs* Yes, I agree, we need to teach her a few more manners… A lot actually. *sighs* I’ll try to instill more sensibilities into her some later time though. *she moves to her closet and begins to look though her clothes* What do you think I should wear?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s a wedding. Wear something nice. I would wear my full decorative rank Warlock robes, but I don’t think your world appreciates that sort of thing. So something near a suit would work for me. *glances at her* Wear a nice dress maybe?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: A dress? Hmm…. *tilts her head as she ponders* Do I even have a dress? I don’t recall ever buying one. *sighs and shifts through her closet, trying to find any signs of anything close to a dress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back and gives Desiree a very unhappy glance before glancing off to one side* I… have…. a dress.. *mumbles in an even lower tone* …that would look…. damn good… on you….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over at Kalysto and stares at him for a few moments. She then slowly shakes her head before muttering* Why am I even surprised?

Viewing 25 posts - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.