Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *continues to scream loudly, calming when the soap is gone. She whimpers and shuffles away from Zach, looking quite unhappy* *”Momma… come get meee!!”*

Zach: Oh it wasn’t that bad. *gently plucks Alexander out of the bath and wraps a towel around him. He does the same to Iris, then picks both of them up, carrying them off to their room so he can finish drying them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, Iris. I am busy at the moment. You’re with Zach, he’s your brother. He won’t hurt you. Trust him.~ *shakes her head and sighs at the twins groan about waking. Still, she ushers them to the nearest bathroom* Get ready, you two.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sits next to Alexander and rubs him dry, frowning* *”Mom, what am I supposed to dress these guys in? I don’t think they have any nice clothes for a wedding or anything else like that, come to think of it.”*

Sephiroth: *places butter on the slices of toast after taking them out of the toaster, then places more slices of bread in. He continues to do this to the entire loaf, and the first lots of toast would be cold by the time he gets there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Most of us don’t have the “nice” clothes that you speak of…~ *sighs and shakes her head* ~Unless Sephiroth says otherwise, just dress them in what looks decent and best. As long as it is clean, I don’t care.~

Alexancer: *is still quite silent. However, he does watch Zach as he dries him off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *continues to rub the boy dry, then picks him up and sets him down on the changing table to place a fresh diaper on him. He also takes advantage of the table by picking up some clean clothes to place on the boy, setting him down on the floor beside some of his toys, picking up Iris to do the same thing* *”You’re right. I can’t imagine they’ll be doing much.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~For the most part, we’ll probably want to make certain those two sleep. We don’t want them crying..~ *sighs* ~We’ll figure out something.~ *she moves into the kitchen then nods at Sephiroth* Everyone is getting ready.

Alexander: *continues to remain calm. Once the toy is offered to him, he reaches out to hug onto it* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *puts up resistance the entire time Zach tries to put clothes on her When he is done he sets her on the floor with another toy, to which she grabs up immediately*

Zach: *steps out of the room to go check up on Xelong* *”Are you awake yet? Do you need food?”*

Sephiroth: Good. They should be. We’re leaving soon. Did you speak with Desiree yet? I do not know if she is coming with us, or at all, really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *cracks open his left eye to look at Zack. He then snorts* ~Yes, I awake.~ *yawns and stetches* ~You still have tail and wing. Silly looking.~ *shakes himself off* ~Food would be good.~

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, I have not spoken to Desiree yet. However, I think that she was planning on coming. *looks at Sephiroth* Would that be a problem?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Come outside and help me hunt.”* *pauses* *”The wing honestly looks that silly? I’m sorry but I don’t know what to do about it. Bite it off maybe?”* *pauses* *”What about the tail? It feels weird, but ignorable.”*

Sephiroth: It’s not a problem. I was just asking for the purposes of curiousity. Should I go there now and ask?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *swishes his tail* ~No, no bite off. Zach hurt himself if do that. That be stupid.~ *snorts strolls over to Zach* ~We have time to hunt? Hear everyone be very moving. Perhaps hunt bad idea?~

Jenna: If you want. There is still enough time for you to quickly visit Desiree if you desire. *pauses* You do realize that if she comes, the elf will probably come as well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Hunt near the house before the sun comes up completely. All the forest animals are still around and grazing. It’s a good time to go snag a fawn, or even a small deer if you are feeling that hungry. I could also feed you raw chicken from the refridgerator… but I don’t know why you’d want to eat de-feathered cold bled-out three day old meat.”*

Sephiroth: *shrugs* If he comes it is of no consequence to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head then looks toward the door* ~Lots of motion and noise. Best eat quick and not make trouble.~ *shakes head* ~Will eat chicken. It no bother me.~

Jenna: *nods* That is good. *she then waves toward the door* Go ahead. I can watch over things here for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* *”Alright. Come on out to the kitchen.”* *glances at Iris and Alex, nodding, seeming pleased with them, deciding they can be left on their own. He steps out of the room and heads for the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door to take out come cold raw chicken pieces*

Sephiroth: *glances at Zach* You have no time to cook that. *grunts and points to the half cold toast and the box of cereal on the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *follows after Zach. He pauses for a moment when he hears Sephiroth speak. He then squeaks and looks at Zach* ~See, told you we have no time.~ *he sniffs at the chicken* ~This ok to eat?~

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Weren’t you going to check on Desiree. *tries to shoo him away* Go, I can handle things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sniffs the chicken carefully, then hands a leg to Xelong* You taste it because I can’t tell. We bake this stuff up anyway. *frowns at Sephiroth* I’m not cooking it, I’m feeding it to Xel.

Sephiroth: *grunts* Very well. *grabs up two slices of toast and walks out of the house, heading across to Desiree’s house, knocking on the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *was sleeping before Sephiroth comes to the house. However, as soon as the sounds of the knocking echo though the house, he begins to loudly wail*

Desiree: *groans and tries to bury her head into Kalysto’s chest, for she was happily sleeping. She then grumbles* You get it this time, Kalysto…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks an ear sleepily* Somebody knocked on the door you know… *nudges Desiree* You answer the door? I get the kid. Yes…? *yawns and slides out from under her, walking into the infant’s bedroom, scooping him up in his arms* My god… *winces at the smell* *”Want to swap? You take the kid, I answer the door.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and rubs her eyes* Door..? *shakes her head then sighs* Alright.. *she stumbles out of bed and grabs a robe. Soon after, she makes her way toward the door. However, she pauses for a moment as Kalysto contacts her* ~You already made your choice. Too late now.~ *grins to herself before she opens the door* Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his brows slightly at Desiree* Hello there, girl. *nods lightly* I was wondering if you were going to come to Jenna’s and my wedding today? It is in Midgar, at 1pm. I thought you knew… but you are in your sleeping clothes still.

Kalysto: *holds Orpheus at arm’s length, then carries him to the changing table* Dear god… *fights the urge to retch as he pries open the bottom of the infant’s jumpsuit, then begins taking off his diaper, wincing at the contents inside* *”Desiree!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks* Oh.. it’s today? Sorry, things have been a bit hectic. I forgot what day was which. *gives Sephiroth a sheepish grin* I’m certain that I can make it though. *nods* I’m certain Kalysto wants to see the reaction to the dress he made. *deeply frowns as she receives Kalysto’s cries* ~It’s just a diaper. Get over it and change it. You can do it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”It’s a big pile of shit!”* *cringes heavily and resists the urge to gag again as he begins wiping up the mess, before removing the diaper entirely, tossing it into the diaper pail nearby* *”Help me!”* *continues to clean up the infant, making repulsed faces, clearly not enjoying it at all* *”Seriously, come here now!”*

Sephiroth: *nods* Very good. You are only a spectator so you are not required to do anything specific. Though if anybody tries to make you sit in the crowd, demand to go up the front with family.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* Of course, Father. I wouldn’t dare think of being with the rest of the humans. *glances toward the inside of the house* Not to mention, I think Kalysto would get violent if completely surrounded by humans… *shakes her head* I’ll be with the family. *she then groans* ~Yes, and you can still handle it. You’re a big boy.~

Orpheus: *wiggles about as Kalysto cleans him up. Just as Kalysto is wiping his bottom, he squirts right at Kalysto’s face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a high pitched noise similar to a horrified scream and stumbles back, crashing into the wall behind him* Dear God, that’s fucking disgusting!!

Sephiroth: Very good. I am pleased to hear you will be there. *rests a hand on her shoulder and grins, frowning lightly after when he hears the screaming noise* ….what was that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and plants her face in the middle of her right palm* Kalysto… He’s changing Zephyros’s diaper. *sadly shakes her head* ~Kalysto, just take a shower after. And stop screaming like a little girl. It’s embarrassing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* What an idiot. *shakes his head* Take care, Desiree. I need to get moving. But I will see you later today. You will not need to worry about a meal because you will get a decent one at the wedding reception. *moves off home again*

Kalysto: *”But… but….”* *wriggles his ears in discontentment and moves back to the changing table* You’re not very funny, do you know that…? *finishes wiping off the child and places a new diaper on him, placing him into the crib again so he can go wash off*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.