Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not fully certain. I think we have a few hours until we need to be there. *she gathers up the shampoo and begins to wash off her hair* So, we should have enough time to get fully prepared. At least, that’s what I think..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *while he wets his hair off under the shower head and rinses it under the hot water, he doesn’t seem interested in washing it. He just continues to wash off the rest of him with soap, then nudges Jenna as he slips by her, walking out of the shower to dry off*

Something like that. Who cares if we’re somewhat late.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she watches Sephiroth leave. She then shakes her head* Seph, you should probably go ahead and wash your hair as well. Who knows how much you’ll be evaluated and whatnot today. *shakes her head* Best not to give them anything to pick on, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Don’t really have the time. *stops and glances back at her, then makes an aggitated fuss and walks back into the shower so he can grab the shampoo bottle and quickly wash it off as requested*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth* We have enough time. There is still plenty of time left. *reaches out to pat his shoulder. She then scrubs down her body. Once she is clean, she moves out of the shower so that she can dry off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there and washes off his hair, feeling a little rushed by the whole thing. He makes grumbling sounds until he is done, then steps out again, resuming his drying off* We need to get all of the children ready…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* Most of them are old enough to assist us and not hamper. In fact.. ~Zach, Cancer, Holly. Please get up. We need to leave in a few hours. So, once you three are ready, I would appreciate it if you can pitch in.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Most, but not all. And if you ask Cancer anything you are usually met with resistance. High levels of it. *scowls* That girl is unrelenting and loves to argue.

Zach: *”Yeah OK. I can do that.”* *moves out of bed and nudges Holly* Come on, time to get waking. Go look after Xel. *walks out of the room and heads in to Alexander and Iris’s room* Hey guys. Wake up. Want to have a bath?

Iris: *seems upset at being woken up by somebody who is not her mother*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I’ve noticed that part. *Shakes her head* She’s still young, Seph. She’ll settle down eventually. That or destroy herself. *shrugs* Today is not the day to worry about that stuff. *glances up at her hair then sighs* I suppose I should have you brush it again.

Alexander: *groans as he hears the noise. He fusses around. However, he doesn’t start to cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *carries Iris out of the crib anyway. He sets her on the ground, then reaches down into the other crib to pluck out Alex* Shhh. *carries them both into the bathroom and immediately begins running the tub for them* Don’t worry, this will be over quick. *begins to strip them down*

Sephiroth: *groans lightly* Yes… *moves over to Jenna and picks up a brush, beginning to quickly brush it out, being none too gentle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in pain as Sephiroth brushes her hair. She then frowns at him* Settle down! Damn it. We have time. *scowls*

Alexander: *lazily wraps his tail around Zach’s arm as he is picked up. He then yawns and stretches out his limbs a bit before he stares up at his older brother. He remains completely placid*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We don’t have that much time. You still have many other things to do. Now stay still. *continues to brush out her hair, though now he is being somewhat gentler because of her complaints about his aggressiveness before*

Zach: *pats Alexander on the head and grins at him. He sets Iris down in the bath because she is older and can be left to her own devices a little longer without supervision, and he places Alexander into the warm water once he is naked* You guys can mess around in this water for a bit if you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* Don’t make me consider tranquilizing you… *sighs. However, she stays still as requested* I assume that it is expected for me to wait to get fully dressed at the… wherever they want this thing to be held at, right?

Alexander: *stares down at the water as he’s placed inside. He then curls his tail around himself while he bunches his toes together* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* Get dressed at the place we are getting married at. I think it is going to be in one of their run down churches. Hopefully not Aeris’s. *scowls* I’ve a feeling she would be uspet if the flowers were dead.

Zach: *picks up a cup and begins to gently pour warm water over Alex and Iris, grinning at Iris’s reaction. The girl was lightly whining before but now she gently purrs, seeming to like it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Yes, I can definitely see how that could be a large annoyance if they were to be so very stupid. *snorts* I do wish we had more input. *growls in frustration. She then glances back at him* Tell me when it’s safe for me to move.

Alexander: *continues to stare down at the water. However, he remains calm and silent, not showing any upset at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to brush Jenna’s hair, humming* It’s safe to move. It’s just not safe to move away from me yet. *Begins to manually pull apart a tangle with his fingers, then brushes it out, frowning* Why do you never bother with your hair? You should start. I would get headaches if mine were this tangled and knotted.

Zach: *begins to soap up Iris, then splashes her off again. He nudges Alexander and begins to wash him off with mild soap also, massaging him in the process*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I only have it brushed out at all because you find it enjoyable when it is. *she glances back at him* And I’ve had you do it often enough that it shouldn’t be that hard. *frowns* Do you want me to get my hair tended to by some professional before the wedding?

Alexander: *whimpers as he is splashed. He tries to curl up even more. However, he remains silent and doesn’t really fight against Zach at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think they have that planned for you regardless. That is why we are moving out first thing this morning. *finishes brushing out her hair* Well at least it was clean. It was just a giant tangle. *tries to hand Jenna the brush* It’s not hard to use.

Zach: Shh. *gently pats the boy’s back. He picks up a bottle of baby shampoo and places some in his hair, splashing water into it as well, then begins to massage it in. He remains gentle while he does this, and tries to tilt the boy’s head back so he can rinse the shampoo out again* What’s wrong? Don’t you like baths?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Sephiroth as he tries to hand the brush to her. She then turns her nose up on the offer* I am more than content having you do it. *smirks at him* Anyway, it feels good to have your hands go through my hair when you are doing it. So, you can continue doing it.

Alexander: *his tail twitches as he is scrubbed down. He whimpers once more. Given that he’s an infant and not very mature at all, he has no idea what Zach is saying. So, he doesn’t respond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And you were just complaining about how rough I was just now. *shakes his head at her* Tsk tsk. *grins*

Zach: *tries to send Alex a soothing telepathic mental gesture as he finishes rinsing him off. He hands him one of the bath toys nearby and goes to work on washing Iris’s hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you started off quite rough today. However, you fixed that as soon as I said it. So, I shall ignore that element. *stands up* So, I should get dressed in what?

Alexaner: *stares at the bath toy. He then timidly reaches out toward it and pokes it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins at Alexander and washes Iris’s hair much to her protest* Shh…

Iris: *struggles against Zach, growling at the fact he does it differently from Jenna. She wiggles about, causing soap to get in her eyes, then begins to loudly cry in pain*

Zach: Shit… shh. *tries to wash the soap out and hold onto the girl*

Sephiroth: You should get dressed in whatever you wish to. We are going to travel to the venue and we will change into our wedding attire there. Does that sound good?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I see. Sounds like a pain. *sighs before slipping into the walk-in closet. Soon after, she comes out after having donned on her customary armor* Well, I’m ready for now. At least until we’re at the actual place. I’ll check on the children. *she nods at him then treks downstairs to check on the twins*

Alexander; *scrunches up a bit more at Iris’s cries* Mmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *screams louder when Zach tries to tilt her back, sending out a distress signal for her mother to come get her*

Zach: Oh be quiet… I’m not trying to hurt you. *continues trying to rinse the soap out much to Iris’s dismay*

Sephiroth: *nods* I will get food ready so nobody is hungry before we leave. *heads downstairs to begin placing out cereal, then places bread in the toaster to make toast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she receives the signal. She then shakes her head* ~Iris, you’re fine. Settle down. You’re not in any danger.~ *nudges the twins to wake them up. She then instructs them to start getting ready*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.