Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed. *begins to lightly purr at her again, content and pleased with the attention. He settles down in the bed and tries to drift off to sleep again, grinning* I don’t even know where we are going afterwards. It is a mystery.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wraps her arms about Sephiroth before psychicly contacting Cancer and Zach* ~We will need to head off early on in the morning. Please make certain that everyone is asleep at a decent time.~ *She then kisses the tip of Seph’s nose as she settles down next to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *”Why do I have to do it!? I’m not a babysitter! Make Zach do it! Or better yet, his bitch. Or how about YOU? Huh? Go do something because it’s your job, not mine, OK?”*

Zach: *”What time do you consider decent?”* *gently nudges Holly and Xelong, then moves out of his room to go and check up on Dimitri and Seres*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’d dare say 9 to 10 would be appropriate. They usually tire out by then anyway. Thank you, Zach.~ *frowns at Cancer’s response* ~I was only asking for a favor. Seph and I are going to sleep early, Cancer. I do not skirt my responsibilities that much, so no need to take that tone.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *”It’s still not my job. Go make somebody else do it.”*

Zach: *peers in Dimitri’s doorway, calling out to him* You in here, buddy? *glances around* Guys? Mom wants you asleep by 9 or 10pm because we have a big day tomorrow. OK?

Sephiroth: *begins making light snoring noises, indicating that he has already fallen asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach already said that he’d do it. However, I would appreciate it if you were a bit more helpful around here, Cancer.~ *sighs and pats the top of Sephiroth’s head before grinning* How do you fall asleep so easily? *chuckles*

Dimitri: *is sitting on his bed and reading a fictional story. He looks up as Zach enters the room. However, his eyes widen at the man* … What happened to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Bad experiment with a bottle of potion from that weird pointy-earred dude’s shop. Don’t buy his morphing potions. They work but then you have to get changed back, and it’s bad. Anyway, enough about me. Mom wants you asleep at 10 the latest, OK?

Sephiroth: *makes no indication or reply and continues to snore*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Zach* I don’t want to morph anyway… *he then nods again as he’s told to when to go to sleep* Ok, Zach. I’ won’t let you down. *grins at his brother then returns to reading* Pointy-ear dude’s shop stinks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah sometimes it smells like flowers, or burning. I don’t know how he keeps it open. *moves out the doorway to go find Seres*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yells out* Probably because people like you want sex enhancer stuff! *frowns* I’m not buying any more of that for you, Zach! You do it. *pouts then returns to his book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yells back to him* Hey don’t call that out next time OK?? *mutters* Sheesh… *scans the house for Seres, then moves toward her location* *”You better not be on the phone to your boyfriend.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *is currently outside the house and talking to her boyfriend. However, she tenses up as she hears Zach* ~Umm…. no?~ *giggles as her boyfriend tells her a joke*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Where are you?”* moves out of the house, walking down the path to Seres’s location. He folds his arms and taps a foot at her* Get inside. You need to be asleep by 10 – we have to be in Midgar tomorrow. *glances at the boyfriend* Shoo.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Whines at Zach* Zach! Come on… *whimpers and gives him a pair of puppy-eyes* You don’t need to tell anyone. We’re not doing anything.

*The boyfriend stares at Zach and begins to scoot away from Seres*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I do need to tell you to wind it up. Do you want to be all tired and grumpy tomorrow? Come on, when your mom and dad are on their honeymoon, you can waste as much time frollicking with that dude as you want. Do you see me telling you to stop? No. I’m just saying to wrap it up so you can sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *whines at Zach* I’ll be fine. *pouts* You’re supposed to be the cool one. I thought you under- *whimpers as the boyfriend takes off, for he was spooked by Zach’s appearance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m the cool one? I am, but you still need to go to sleep, so you can… *glances down at her when she whimpers* He’ll be back. Especially if he wants to get some out of you. Now come on, lets go back inside, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *sighs and goes inside the house* Fine… you win. *pouts* I’ll go to sleep.. *she then rushes toward her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *watches Seres run away and nods in contentment* Good. See you later. *steps back into the house and goes to check up on Iris and Alexander. Because they are already asleep, he goes back to his room and shuts his door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *contently sleeps through the evening, more than happy to enjoy Seph’s closeness and warmth as she dreams away. However, he groans as the sun streaks through their window and hits her eyes* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to lightly snore, though it is mostly muffled by the pillow. During the night he has moved onto his stomach, and his face is squashed into the pillow. He is still heavily asleep when Jenna wakes up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as she sits up and rubs her eyes. She then glances over at the clock before sighing* Damn… *she then frowns at Sephiroth before she nudges his shoulder* It’s time to wake up, Seph. Today is the day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls onto his side and coughs, cracking his eyes open* Oh, I see… *wiggles about a bit before rising to his feet, stretching, yawning at the same time* We best get moving then… *heads into the bathroom* *”Come shower with me. Takes less time.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth and gets out of bed. After stretching out her limbs for a moment, she moves to follow him* I have no arguments there. *she then slips out of her clothes before she steps into the shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wastes no time lathering himself down with the bar of soap. When Jenna comes into the shower, he hands the bar off to her and continues to wash himself with the remnants on his body* How much time do we have?

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.