Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I wasn’t putting anyone at blame.. *groans as she notices that Zach hasn’t moved* Zach. *frowns then moves over to him. She then grips onto his shoulders so that she could drag him to his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *begins to make pathetic noises when he is dragged out of the room, his eyes cracking open as he watches the ceiling move by* What happened….? Am I still a dragon, or a person again…?

Holly: *watches Zach get dragged to the room* Why is he naked? *pauses* Zach, why are you naked?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over Zach as he speaks to her. She then softly speaks to him* You’re… definitely something. Mostly yourself again. *shakes her head. She then glances at Holly* He wasn’t exactly wearing clothes as a dragon. *she then drags Zach to his bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m something…? I don’t feel like me… *tries to stumble around when he is placed on the bed and gives up, lying there naked, his tail twitching* Nothing is moving right for me… *tries to look around the room*

Holly: *quickly throws a bedsheet ontop of Zach to cover his nakedness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks before glancing at Holly* Don’t you have sex with the boy? And aren’t you well adjusted to nudity? *tilts her head, not quite understanding at all. She then glances at Zach* You’re mostly yourself. Just… recover and try to make yourself as presentable as possible tomorrow. *she steps toward the hallway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Oh it’s for his sake. I don’t think he wants everyone to see his shlong hanging out there in the open. It’s not even that big anyway, especially when it’s not erect. He should make some attempt to hide it.

Zach: That’s not funny…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* It’s not that small either. *sighs* Take care of Zach. *she then moves toward her own bedroom so that she can check up on Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still resting when Jenna comes up to the bedroom. He is halfway between awake and asleep, and at the finishing stages of his rest, feeling quite good about himself right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks up to the bed before she sits down behind Sephiroth. She then reaches in to massage the top of his head* Everything is handled now.. *Yawns* I think we can rest up in peace so that we can handle whatever may come tomorrow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins lightly at her* Good… I am glad you are back here with me. *sits up slightly, waiting for her to come to the bed. He lightly pats her spot and begins to gently purr at her, seeming quite calm right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at him before she slides over to press herself up against him* And what does my black knight want, hm? *smirks at him before leaning in to kiss him* You know, you’ll probably hate yourself if any of those cameras catch you purring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not like I’m going to purr tomorrow. I’ll make sure of that. *shakes his head. When she is close up against him, he moves his arms around her and snuggles into her, resuming his loud purring sounds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins then rests her head against his chest* I do love you… *yawns* I told Cancer to get food for the youths… And Zach got himself in trouble. *shakes her head* But tomorrow shouldn’t have many problems.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We really need to teach the children how to get decent food. I understand they like the pizza and the other rubbish food available, but in all honesty, it will make them fat and lazy one day. And you don’t want that do you. *pauses* Zach got in trouble for what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* He’s Zach…. That should give you enough clues. *pats Seph’s side* Stop worrying about things for now and just go to sleep. We’ll have enough worries tomorrow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How will we have enough worries tomorrow when you just said that tomorrow shouldn’t have many problems? How very contradictory, Jenna. *lightly pokes her back, then chuckles in amusement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks* Well, there you go. The very start of our problems. Right there. A contradiction for you to figure out. *chuckles then curls up against him* Mmmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re the one who did it, not me. *yawns* So why are you coming to sleep here at this hour of the evening? Surely you would be up until later, no? Heh. Maybe you just want to be as lazy as I am. At least I had an excuse. Not sure about you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My excuse is you’re here, you’re warm, and you’re sexy. *smirks at him* Anyway, don’t we need to be up at a relatively early time? *frowns* Kalysto asked a valid question when I spoke to him this evening… Our honeymoon thing? Where is it again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s in Midgar. *scowls* Of all the places, it’s in the most useless one. So there’s not very much you can do about that unfortunately. *scowls* We will have to move out relatively early tomorrow. You should probably inform the children of that too, so they can get a good night’s rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* Forgive me, but is that event not supposed to be romantic? *frowns* What is romantic about rubble? Can’t we just go someplace else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They already arranged it. I tried to object many times during the process, but they want to do it there. It’s too late to go somewhere else… they have everything set up there. It’s going to be one ridiculous parade.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* Well, I’m not exactly pleased with that at all. *snorts* It is pure ridiculousness. *shakes her head then lies down* Hrmph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s very little I can do at this point. I am quite sorry… *sighs at her and moves to pat her back, settling back on his side of the bed* Its only going to be for one day though. There’s very little to do, and it will be over quickly. *grins* Before you know it, we will be somewhere else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh as Seph pats her back. She then nods* Alright. I suppose that will be fine. At least I’ll be with you.. *she shifts to face Sephiroth. She then leans in to kiss him* You are lucky that I love you. *smirks*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.