Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at him* In other words, there isn’t a word and you just used the best thing that you could come up with. *broadly grins then snuggles up against him* Fine, I’ll ask you about things that can even be present in your language.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up the book and begins to read aloud from it* “May you always go by the light of the sun.” – May you always go by the light of the sun. A pretty common greeting, or a praise, or a goodbye. Hmm… Thalassian is mostly a magic language. The High Elves used it for higher magical spells.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over the book as Kalysto reads from it. She then slowly tries to repeat the phrase, doing her best to repeat the tones and symbols to the best of her ability. After a few times, she nods* I see. “You people real like sun, no?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *lightly chuckles at her* The sun is what guides us. Supposedly. A more hard up Blood Elf would be rambling all about it. I’m not really one for the formalities of it all so I’m a bit of a dead loss when it comes to culture regarding that. But if you want to read some… there’s some common-language text about it in the front of the book. It reads more like a boring history lesson though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… *thinks for a moment* “Might read later.” *shakes her head* I’d much rather try to work on learning this stuff- *points at the language book* -for now. *glances over the book some more before muttering as she reads over another set of phrases. However, since she’s not too familiar with the lettering of Thalassian, she mispronounces most of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *softly chuckles at Desiree’s pronounciation, then gets to his feet, crouching over her to pick up Milena* Ask Zulmire or my brother if you need more help. Zulmire knows shit all about Thalassian to be honest with you, but he probably knows something. *walks out of the room with the sleeping infant so he can wake her up and dump her in the bathtub*

Milena: *begins to stir, whimpering loudly as she is woken up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up as Kalysto walks away. She then nods at his words* Ok, I’ll keep that in mind. *she continues to study the book and does her best to try to read the words* ~Tell me if you need help in there. I know that Milena could be a real hand-ful.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *chuckles as he turns on the bathwater, adjusting the temperature appropriately* *”Thank for the offer. I’ll keep that in mind.”* *strips Milena down despite her fussing, surprised at her aggression and strength. Once she is naked, he sets her in the water, then begins lightly splashing her in an attempt to get her interested in the water*

Rhyderi: *finally steps inside, looking pleased with himself* The elves at the edge of the town admire my nobility.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Rhyderi then shrugs* “You noble no great.” *Unfortunately, she uses the noble to mean a family instead of to mean anything like nobility. So, the sentence is a rather complete failure. She then returns to reading the book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares at Desiree, then waves a hand at her, walking into the kitchen* “Dishonor on you.” *opens the refrigerator door and subtly glances around. When he figures nobody’s looking, he opens the milk carton and begins to drink from it*

Milena: *continues her raging tirade from the bathroom, screaming loudly as the water fills up in the bath*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she watches Rhyderi move into the kitchen. Narrowing her eyes, she manages to just barely see what he’s doing. She then loudly calls out* I hope you know that I can see you! *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *jumps suddenly and chokes, snorting milk out his nose. He remains frozen for a few moments, then looks back at Desiree before scowling, setting the carton down, reaching over to pick up some paper towels* I’ll go buy some more….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles* I also hope you know that Kalysto already did that. I think he spat some back into the cartoon to when I watched him. *shakes her head* Guess you should be glad that you two are brothers, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: That seems highly unlikely. Kalysto doesn’t even like milk. *coughs lightly and crouches down to wipe up the milk on the floor* You should ask him. *tosses the paper towel out and places the lid back onto the milk carton* Unless he’s been lying. Which is damn typical of him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* Perhaps it was another cartoon, or perhaps he’s decided to adapt to what’s around. I don’t know. *frowns at Rhyderi* Not like you know that much about Kalysto. You just abandoned him and decided that you weren’t going to deal with him being sick when he was younger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Oh come on, that is not true. *sighs regretfully, looking very conflicted* Prince Kael’thas wanted his strongest to go with him. Kalysto was considered to be one who wouldn’t survive after our mother died, so I was advised to leave him there. *pauses* I didn’t want to! But how can you argue orders from your own prince? *shakes his head again* The moment I heard he was alive… the MOMENT… *grunts* I went looking for him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I was there, Rhyderi. I saw you standing outside the camp and acting distant while Kalysto was there with your mother. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sharply* You don’t understand how orders from a superior work so you cannot comment! After our mother had died and Kalysto had contracted the virus, that was it. *glares* You have to understand that nobody really survives being scourged. Not even Kalysto – there are probably some residual effects that have never been seen. Orders are orders – I was asked to accompany my prince to the Tempest Keep. You can’t understand so don’t comment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph… *shakes her head, still not approving of Rhyderi’s reasonings. However, she decides not to talk about it any longer. Instead, she returns to reading the book* If Kalysto was still sick, I would be sick as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I can’t explain it. There are probably some residual effects. The plague has never been properly studied. It has been concentrated into barrels and used as a weapon… but not much more than that. The Shaman probably has a lot to do with Kalysto being cleansed. *stops as he hears screaming*

Kalysto: *”She doesn’t like the bath… I think I officially need help.”* *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: To be honest, Rhyderi, Kalysto probably has more of a chance of becoming sick via me.. Ask anyone about the Jenova virus and you will find out. *She then looks up as she hears the screaming as well. Sighing, she gets to her feet* I need to help your brother. *with that, she heads to the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *sits there angrily, shoving Kalysto’s hands away any time he tries to get near her. She has detected the scent of the hair shampoo and has decided she really doesn’t like it due to past experiences with getting it in her eyes*

Kalysto: *sighs at Desiree* Maybe you can sweet talk her into this, I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *kneels down next to the tub then pats Milena’s head* Hey there.. What’s the problem. *She then glances at Kalysto’s hands* Hmmm… Are you using your own soaps are the ones that are made for youths like her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m using my own ones. Why would it matter? It keeps my hair soft and clean, it should do the same for hers. *reaches down to ruffle a hand through the girl’s hair, being rewarded with a dragon-like snarl* Watch out for her. If she knows how to shift back, she’ll start biting us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto then reaches over to gently rub the side of Milena’s face* Shhh… It’ll be ok, girl. *she then looks at Kalysto* She doesn’t like that type because it stings when it gets into her eyes. If you’re careful and don’t get any suds into her eyes, she’ll probably settle down.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.