Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Hey I warned him when he bought it. It will wear off by itself you know. Just give it a day or two. There’s no way you can turn it off, it just breaks down by itself. No amount of payment will fix it. It has to disintergrate.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans* ~Zach is to be at the wedding tomorrow along with the rest of my family, Kalysto. Please, can you try to find some way to turn him back. There has to be a way..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs painfully* *”It’s going to cost you.”* *hops down off a stool and walks to the door, locking it, hanging a sign in the window saying he’s going to be closed* *”There’s a major reason I don’t make this… it’s damaging and can leave side effects.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Scold the boy, not me. Quite honestly, if he didn’t need to be present at the wedding, I’d let him suffer as he is now.~ *shakes her head* ~I already said I’d pay you. Once you fix him, I’ll let you pick out anything you want from what’s been recovered. Centra has delivered several boxes since the last time you looked.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Good. Have you seen anything that melts gold? I want to make a pendant.”* *walks into the back of the shop and slams his door, shutting off most of the lighting. He places on a pair of alchemy goggles and begins to slave away on the ultimate cancel-effect potion, spending most of the afternoon on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Umm… I can make a hell of a fire to do that…~ *shrugs* ~I never had anything specifically made to melt metals. I usually gathered parts for the machines that I’d make from other sources… I never started with any ores.~ *Shakes her head* ~Best of luck with that one.~ *she then glances out the window* ~Kalysto is going to see what he can do to help you, Zach.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *whimpers* *”Good… I don’t want to be in trouble any more…”*

Kalysto: *”No portable furnace or forge? Damn. I don’t suppose it matters. I guess I could always get somebody to make a coiled gold Ouroboros if I can’t do it myself. It needs to be hand forged by my own design.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~You’re not in trouble… With me. Holly, on the other hand… She didn’t look happy.~ *she turns her attention to Kalysto once more* ~My main element is fire. If I wanted to melt something, I never needed any tools. I simply melted it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I can’t do that. Not without turning into molten slag.”* *seems quiet for a moment* *”Can you forge molten gold? If so I need to ask a favour. I am going to make a cast for a golden serpent and pour gold into it. It will have about diameter as a golf ball, and I will wield a loop into the top so it can hang on a neck chain. It’s going to serve as a present.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, I have the fine controls over my magic and fires to be able to pull off that stunt. However, it will have to wait, Kalysto. I do have a wedding tomorrow. I also think that I am supposed to go on this thing called a Honeymoon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Oh, those. Do you know where you are going, or is it a surprise? When my parents were alive and when I was a child, they would reminisce about their ‘honeymoon’. I do not remember very much of the conversation now, but it was always a high conversational point. So it is bound to be memorable and enjoyable.”* *slowly heats the potion he has made and grabs a wooden clamp to pick the bottle up by its neck once it boils* *”It’s done. Come get Zach to drink this before it cools – make sure it goes down like hot tea.”* *briskly walks out of the shop, holding the wooden clamp at arm’s length. The potion dangerously smoulders, giving a strong sulphur smell into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I do not recall much of what Seph said about it, if he said much at all..~ *nods* ~I”ll get Zach.~ *She slips out of the house then looks around* ~Zach, Kalysto is coming with the fix. Come over here, now. You need to drink this thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to the front door of the house and knocks on it* *”Where are you? I should have made it bigger, it’s small and won’t hold it’s heat for long…”*

Zach: *raises his head, still perched on his hings in the middle of the backyard* *”Come over where?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Kalysto as she hears the knocking. She then clears her throat to get his attention* I’m trying to locate the boy now. *she then looks around the area again* ~We’re near the front door. Where are you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”At the back of the house. You want the front door?”* *quickly moves. He thrusts his wings downwards sharply, clumsily sailing over the house before crashing down into the front yard* *”Ouch…”*

Kalysto: *flicks his ears* That’s him? What a joke. *quickly moves up to the dragon and tries to cram the bottle into his mouth* Drink this and try not to crush my bottle in your teeth, OK? Broken glass doesn’t go well in the mouth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Covers her face with her right palm as she hears the crashing* Yea… That’s him. I don’t even need to look to figure out that is him. *Shakes her head and sighs. She then moves closer to Zach before she eyes him over* Well, that is… interesting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a pathetic sound as Kalysto feeds him the potion. He gags horribly at the taste, rearing his head back to spit out the bottle into the grass once he has drunk the contents. The reaction is almost immediate, for he begins to twist and mutate yet again, morphing back into his naked human form. The transfiguration isn’t perfect though, and he has a residual dragon’s tail as well as one firey wing on the same side as Sephiroth’s*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Zach as he transforms back. She then shakes her head before hissing out* Inside, now! *Sighing, she nods at Kalysto* Thank you. Now… Come with me. I’ll let you pick out whatever you want for payment. *She moves to the front door and opens it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stumbles to his feet, heavily disorientated. His wing crunches up and his tail flicks as he heads for the house, collapsing in the doorway*

Kalysto: *steps over him* He’ll be fine. *glances at Jenna* Actually, this time, you pick something out for me. All I need is raw gold, about six to eight ounces of the stuff. Should be enough to make a very decent pendant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’ll still let you pick out what you want. *She moves to the room that she’s been stuffing the boxes in. She then groans at the mess* I need to find a better place to store this stuff… *She then moves to the side and grabs a bladed staff so that she can reposition it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t want to wreck something though. That’s the thing, you see. Some of these artifacts are relics of the past, a testament to somebody’s craftsmanship trade, or they tell a story. They are more valuable as pieces, rather than as scrap metal for melting down. *shrugs* Maybe thousands of years from now, somebody will pick up my Ouroboros and say the same.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Kalysto as he speaks* Well then, find something that looks like junk. *glances around the room* Actually, feel free to take several boxes worth of stuff. I don’t have the room. *Shakes her head* You may have as much as you want, if you can accommodate for it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up one of the boxes, seeming curious at the smaller bits inside* As long as some of this stuff won’t explode. I have a kid who’s dangerously close to unravelling the secrets of the universe because she is so curious and wants to investigate everything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Kalysto’s description* Well, pick and choose what you want. Spend as much time as you’d like in here. Seriously, I don’t know where I am going to put all of this stuff at the moment. *sighs* Loosing an underground city is rather costly..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Desiree’s fault. Not mine. *nods at the box* I’ll go through it and take good care of it. I am still going through the other stuff from before. *bows his head slightly, dipping his ears down in the gesture* Good day. *heads to leave, stepping over Zach on his way out*

Zach: *is still a barely concious mass in the doorway, and naked*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.