Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I should hope that is acceptable. *crosses her arms* If you need to, Seph.. you may let the idiot humans know of the medical reasons for not doing it their traditional way. *frowns then shrugs* Is there more to this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s no more to it, if you had read the papers we were given. We went through the ceremony, the details thereof, and the walking out part. After that, we are ushered into a limosine, and to a location where we will sign legal documents. *scowls* Then, photos… *scowls further* Then the stupid reception. They have invited people I do not even know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Then, as far as I’m concerned, we’re done here. *she nods at the priest then turns to leave. Given that no one stops her, she’d start walking back home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a singular wave motion at the Priest and steps out to quickly follow Jenna, relieved to get out of there as soon as possible. He puts absolutely no argument up at all and briskly walks after Jenna to catch up with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slows down her pace, even though she knows that Sephiroth probably can easily catch up to her. She then holds out her hand in a subtle gesture to him* Now, you can rest for the remainder of the evening in peace, Seph… You’ll probably need it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, and after all you said before, now you are saying that? *shakes his head, but takes her hand and follows after her, seeming eager to get back to the house* Tomorrow is going to be interesting to say the least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes… It’s going to be… something. *shakes her head then sighs as she moves to subtly lean against him as she walks* I probably wouldn’t have gone through this sort of stuff for any other man. *smirks* So, you’d better appreciate it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll have you know I wouldn’t go through this silly proceedure with anyone else. So you’d better appreciate it as equally. *heads back to the house, happy to be back inside of it* Do the brats have to be prepared for anything in particular? Because if not, I am returning to bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Cancer, can you pick out a type of food for you and your siblings tonight and order it? Seph isn’t feeling up to cooking tonight.~ *she then looks at Seph* Go ahead and rest. I’ll arrange something. If I have to, I’ll drag Desiree over here to cook.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather pleased as he steps out of the room, heading back up the stairs to go to bed. He lies down and sighs as he kicks his shoes off onto the floor, the thumping noises they make as they hit would echo through the roof*

Cancer: *”Yeah. What do you want them to eat? “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I don’t know. You know more about the type of food that your siblings like than I do. Go ahead and use your own judgement.~ *She then glances around the area then heads back toward Zach’s room* Zach?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still in the backyard, and still very much draconic. His sensitive ears flick when Jenna calls his name, but he stays absolutely still, not wanting to get into trouble*

Cancer: *”Yeah, working on that.”* *runs out of the house to go order pizza*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances around the room then frowns* I told him not to room Holly in with him… *shaking her head, she sighs* Where is that boy? *She then walks out of the room* Strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *watches Jenna as she folds up sheets* Oh, hello. You’re looking for Zach? He took his baby dragon out earlier, but now he’s gone, and… *points at Xelong* Maybe he knows?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* No, I was just going to tell him that we were going to order out food tonight. It wasn’t anything important. *she glances over at Xelong then frowns in thought* Xelong… Did Zach drink a potion in front of you.

Xelong: *cracks open an eye to look at Jenna. He then looks off toward the window before looking at Jenna* ~Umm… maybe..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *moves to sit down on the bed next to Xelong, placing a hand between his wings* It’s best if you tell the truth, honey. Why would Zach do something like that? Do you know where he is? *seems confused* Potion…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, potion. Zach was in Kalysto’s store earlier today, asking for a potion that would turn him into a dragon… *narrows her eyes* Xelong, did Zach take that potion?

Xelong: *glances up at Holly then whines* ~But…~ *he then looks at Jenna again* ~Maybe.~ *he then tightly curls up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Oh, one of the potions from that pointy-earred guy’s shop, huh. I’ll tell you, he’s a nice guy but some of that seemed dangerous. *looks unhappy now. She shakes her head, then even seems angry* Where is he. *pokes Xelong in the back* Where is he!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Yelps as he is poked. He then releases a whine and tries to curl up even farther* ~I don’t know… Outside. Not here. I don’t know!~ *whimpers*

Jenna: Well, magical potions can always be dangerous if misused. However, I would dare say that Kalysto knows what he is doing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: I’m not happy with that answer! *moves out the door and heads outside, shrieking when she sees the big dragon on the grass* What the heck is that!? *runs back into the house again, seeming quite afraid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps back to allow Holly to pass by her unhindered. However, she doesn’t feel the need to follow after the girl. Instead, she walks away to check up on her youngest two children. However, when she hears the scream, she sighs* ~Zach, you took that potion, and you failed to warn Holly. Didn’t you?~ *shakes her head before picking up Iris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Maybe…. I thought it would have worn off by now.”* *sends a rather sheepish telepathic expression along with his reply* *”Guess I was wrong. Know how this potion works? Maybe it will wear off on it’s own. Right? Or you can break it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans in frustration* ~I didn’t sell the potion to you… Why should I know it’s properties? And no, I doubt that having me break the enchantment would be a good idea.~ *Shakes her head then sighs* ~Kalysto, I need to speak to you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, what is it?”* *is busy trying to place a magic enchant onto a broom so it will start sweeping up for him* *”I’m a little busy right now you know.”*

Zach: *”Help… I don’t know how to make it go away. Isn’t there a reverse potion?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~My son… the dumb one, Zach… He’s begging me to ask you for advice. He took that potion and now he’s stuck. Can you look at him when you have the chance?~ *frowns* ~I’ll give you another payment if that helps.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.