Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest sighs again* Alright… if you don’t want to practise that, practise something else. That is the point of a rehearsal. What else would you like to go over?

Sephiroth: *just glares off to the side* *”I still don’t need to rehearse this.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Shouldn’t we rehearse our vows? *looks at Seph* ~Well, if we get it down perfect the first time, we can go home.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest nods* Ah, an excellent idea. Come back up here with Sephiroth. Stand one foot apart from each other and link hands. Look each other in the eye. And then Sephiroth, you’re up first. So when she comes up here, go whenever you are ready.

Sephiroth: *makes an irritated sound, but waits anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves up as instructed. She then tilts her head as she looks over at Sephiroth, noticing that he’s waiting* Seph…. *frowns* You’re supposed to do your vow thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I know. I’m waiting for you. *moves to grasp her hands, then sighs, trying to regain his composure. He looks down at her, trying to get her eye contact, before speaking out, almost like he is reading from a teleprompter or a script* I, Sephiroth, take you, Jenna, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live. I promise always to respect your needs and boundaries, and to accept you as you are. I will be kind, unselfish and trusting. I will work for a happy life for both of us. I choose you above all others to share my life with me in marriage. I love you for yourself, and I want you to become all that you can be. I promise to honour this pledge as long as I live.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, right…. *glances down at there hands then gives Seph a sheepish grin* Link hands… *she then looks up at him as he speaks before muttering* That’s a lot of words… Umm… *frowns as she tries to recall her own vows, which she had only really glanced over occasionally* I, Jenna, do… umm….

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grasps Jenna’s hands and patiently waits for her to say her vow. He frowns when she tries to recall her own, slowly narrowing his eyes down at her* *”After pushing me to come here, after all that pushing to get this over and done with now, you forget what you’re supposed to do!?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Would you prefer that I didn’t practice at all and forget tomorrow, in front of those cameras?~ *scowls and once again tries to recall her vows* I, Jenna… do take you, Sephiroth, to be my… husband… I promise… to be something… *glances to the side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”After all the effort I put into remembering that, I am insulted that you couldn’t even be bothered.”* *moves his hands away from her and folds his arms, turning his head off to one side, deeply scowling*

*the Priest looks rather nervous and picks up some papers, flipping them over, handing them to Jenna* Here. It’s alright. This is why we’re rehearsing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I read through my vows…~ *she glances over the paper then sighs and nods* Thank you.. *closing her eyes, she looks up at Sephiroth once more* I, Jenna, take you, Sephiroth, to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live… *takes in a deep breath and looks at Sephiroth* I do promise to remain by your side, no matter the circumstances. I am yours as you will be mine. As you do complete me, I promise to complete you until we cease to exist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her again, his expression softening as she speaks the vow. When she is done, he remains silent, but seems rather content and calmed for her efforts. He glances at the Priest, then back at her, awaiting further instruction*

*the Priest nods in approval* Very good! Is there anything else you want to go over?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I suppose we should just practice a bit more.. *so, she takes position again and participates in practicing the vows and other movements with Sephiroth several more times in order to get it right. She frequently slips up in her vows for the first few times, but she eventually gets it down. Once she feels confident, she glances down at their hands* We’re supposed to put rings on our hands, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest shakes his head* After the vows are spoken I will call up the rings. Then the male will place the ring on your finger first, and you will do likewise to him. *takes back the papers and flips a page, showing them to her* See the part that says “with this ring, I thee wed”.

Sephiroth: *patiently stands there, but looks rather uncomfortable by now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, but.. how… *tilts her head* I don’t think I’ve ever seen Seph in public without gloves on… And, I can’t… *shakes her head and looks up at Seph* How is that part supposed to work?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest takes the rings out of his pocket and hands Jenna’s to him* Here. You will take her glove off, hold her hand, and then slip the ring onto her ring finger. She will do the same in turn.

Sephiroth: *frowns* Maybe doing it like that isn’t a good idea. Something needs to be changed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth* I… I refuse to take off my gloves in public. *growls in a defensive manner* There must be an alternative.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest shakes his head* The placing of the rings is an intergral part of the vows. They must be done together. It is unheard of to not do them together! You must perform that part of the ceremony in public. There’s no other way…

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna’s comment, then sighs* *”What if I take your glove off and hold your hand still for you as I place the ring on, and then place your glove back on? Nobody will know the difference…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *bares her teeth in a feral manner. She then snorts at the priest* There has to be an alternative. What do you do if someone doesn’t have a hand or something like that… *narrows her eyes at Seph* ~No.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why not?”* *scowls* *”What can you think of for an alternative?”*

*the Priest sighs* But that is how it is done. The public isn’t going to think very kindly if it does not happen that way. *steps away from them to consult the script* Oh what are we going to do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I can’t have metal between my hands and the sensors for my gloves, Seph. If we did do what you suggested, you might wind up burning my hand when the glove went back on.~ *Shakes her head* ~Even if I wanted them to see the scars, no.~ *She reaches up to grasp onto the engagement ring, which is hanging around her neck* Can’t we just do it this way again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches the priest walk away* Heh… *glances back at Jenna* Do you still want to put the ring on my finger? There has to be something we can do together. *scowls and shakes his head* And it needs to be believable, lest the tabloids accuse the whole thing of being a show. Even though it is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* How did you even size the ring anyway? *Shakes her head* Yes, I have no problems putting a ring on your finger, Seph… *lowers her head then glances over her gloves* Hrmph… can you get one that fits over these?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at the gloves, frowning* Why would you put a ring over a glove? That doesn’t make any sense. *shakes his head* Nobody does that… you’re better off adding it to the other ring on your neck chain. *nods down at her hands* It’s not hard to get an accurate measurement of your finger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* But I don’t recall you ever measuring them… *frowns* So.. *sighs and shakes her head* Is the only way to get this ceremony done is to have the ring on my hand? *glares at the priest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, but… *shrugs* I don’t suppose it matters much. Do whatever works best for you. *growls at the priest* Hey, idiot. Come back here. We found a resolve to your damned problem. *steps back from Jenna and points at her neck* I am going to hang the ring on this.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.