Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *frowns at Sephiroth* This “stupid thing” is what you requested me to do for you. *narrows her eyes* I at no point asked you for a wedding. So, don’t get snobbish with me. *snorts then moves to wait by the front door*

Xelong: *shrugs then tilts his head back. Soon after, he scratches the side of his neck* ~Maybe books you read aren’t all right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”But you’re a red dragon. I looked it up. I traced mom’s ancestory to get your species. The information is accurate to your species…”* *looks crestfallen as he slumps onto the ground* *”How am I supposed to teach you if it’s wrong?”*

Sephiroth: I’m not talking about the wedding… I’m calling the rehearsal stupid. *scowls at her as he moves past and out the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, as I recall, you were the one who scheduled the timing of the rehearsal. *follows after Sephiroth* But yes, hopefully this won’t take long. I’ll try to make it perfect so we can get this done and over with.

Xelong: ~Books not written by smart people? I don’t know.~ *he moves closer to Zach* ~Do you feel like the type of dragon in books?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I don’t feel any different. I still feel like myself but my perspective changed and my vision is all weird.”* *moves around the smaller dragon slowly, but is honestly afraid to crush him or step on him by mistake* *”Do you like me better as a biped?”*

Sephiroth: I don’t recall anything of the sort. But yes, let’s get this over and done with. *walks out the door and heads for the ShinRa building*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Hmm… I like you as you. You always best as you.~ *Stands up on his hind legs then stretches up in an attempt to grasp onto one of Zach’s feathers* ~Holly will be angry with you.~

Jenna: Both of us are quick learners, so I should hope this doesn’t take long. *she steps ahead of them as they reach the ShinRa building. After opening the door for Sephiroth, she nods to her mate* Lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”She doesn’t have to know. If it wears off before she realizes, it’s all good you know.”* *grins at him, then yips when he pulls on one of his wing feathers* *”That hurts!”*

Sephiroth: *scowls* You don’t know the way by now…? *moves into the building and heads for the function hall behind the board room. He glares at the amount of mess still around from the party, and the cleaners who are going about tidying the area* I think we arrived early…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lets go of the feather as he hears Zach yip. He then backs up a bit and curls up in a submissive manner* ~Sorry.~

Jenna: I know the way to your office. I also know where the barracks are. That’s it. *she pauses as she sees the mess. She then sighs and shakes her head* Well… they certainly did a lot in your name..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”That’s fine…. just try not to do it again. You didn’t know, but now that you do, I don’t think you will try again.”* *makes a deep snuffing sound and lowers his head to purr at Xelong* *”Don’t leave.”*

Sephiroth: They did…. *scowls as he waits for others to show up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks up at the feathers again* ~Ok, won’t touch them. But they look interesting. And they move a lot…~ *he then whines at Zach’s request* ~But I want to go inside..~

Jenna: *moves to lean against Seph’s side. As they wait, she gently scratches his back in an effort to keep him calm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *lowers his head, settling his head between his paws* *”Alright. You go on in. I don’t think I can even fit right now. I’m going to have to wait until this wears off…”*

Sephiroth: *pulls up one of the chairs, then scowls as he sits down on it* Just whom are we waiting for anyway? And did we come to the wrong place?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *grins and promptly scurries back inside the house. Once inside again, he leaps up on Zach’s bed so that he can curl up on it*

Jenna: If I recall correctly, it should be the person who is going to perform the actual ceremony and us. *shrugs* You know more about the plans than I do, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *just remains outside on the grass, rather dissapointed that what he wanted to do with the dragon form didn’t come about. After a time he wanders out of the yard and slips into the forest, not wanting to go into the town as he will probably get into trouble*

Sephiroth: *scowls* Surely there should be more people than that at a rehearsal.

*after a few moments, a rather old looking man in white robes walks out into the room, glancing at Jenna and Sephiroth* Oh you’re here? We can begin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I’m not exactly an expert on weddings, Seph. I don’t know these things. I just know that this was important because you didn’t want us to mess up. *she then looks up as the old man enters* Yes, we’re here. *she then straightens up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest walks to the front of the hall and kicks aside somebody’s discarded cup* Alright. Sephiroth, you stand up here with me. You… Jenna? Go to the back of the hall and slowly walk down it. You’re going to be walking down the aisle so improvise. You will meet Sephiroth at the front, and when you are beside him, grasp both of his hands and then stand on his right.

Sephiroth: *grunts and stands in his position, none too happy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I have to practice walking? *sighs and moves to the back of the room as requested. She then strolls down toward Sephiroth and takes his hand as she was told* I don’t see the difficulty in that step..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest begins to adjust their hands, placing Jenna’s left over Sephiroth’s, and the opposite for the other hand with Sephy’s right ontop of hers* Do it like this. It signifies unity and balance, and neither is dominant. You are equals. You will hold like this and count to ten in your head, then break away and stand three feet apart.

Sephiroth: *scowls at the explanation, but remains silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as the priest positions their hands. She then shakes her head* I see… *she shrugs as she looks up at Seph. She then steps away from him as she mentally counts to ten*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The Priest nods in approval* At this point you can stand there or hold hands, as I go into the formal speech about holy matrimony. I will introduce both of you vaguely, no need for details, and then we will go straight into the vows. Did you memorise your vow scripts that were sent earlier?

Sephiroth: I’ve read them about a hundred times…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *purses her lips together* I… read them over… *shrugs* They didn’t seem that hard. *glances over at Sephiroth* And yes, I know you read over your vows quite often.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest nods his head* Well, at this point, after I have introduced you to the congregation, I will annouce the vows. Then Sephiroth, because you are the male, you will go first, Followed by you, Jenna. When the vows are complete, both of you will place rings on each other’s fingers, sealing the vows. Then you will link hands and walk out of the church to show the world of your union. When that is done, photos can begin. Any questions? Should we read over anything?

Sephiroth: I have no questions…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Let’s just start this thing. None of this sounds too challenging at all. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest seems rather confused* Start this thing? We’re rehearsing right now. The actual wedding isn’t until another day. Now I explained the motions briefly, is there anything you want to go over in more detail? Did you want to practise the walk down the aisle? Or the handfastening?

Sephiroth: I actually want to practise another day. *glares off to the side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph* We don’t have another day left. *shakes her head then sighs* Don’t mind him… *she then snorts* And I meant the actual practice and not just the explanation. *frowns even more* And why should I need to practice walking more?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Priest sighs* That is why we are rehearsing. So you can practise and get it right, so there will be no hitches on the actual day. If you feel confident in walking, then we can practise and rehearse something else.

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna* *”Not like it’s tomorrow. We could do this tomorrow.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I repeat, tomorrow is the wedding. It is tomorrow, we can’t do it tomorrow.~ *shakes her head at him then frowns at the priest* Of course I feel confident walking. It’s just walking in a straight line. *snorts* There’s no reason to practice that.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.