Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Where the hell am I going to find feathers from that, mom?”* *shells out the money needed and walks back to the house, running to catch up with Jenna, unhappy* I don’t even know where one is or how to get close.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That dragon is a rapist, Zach. He loves women. *taps the side of her forehead* Use your brains. I’m certain you’ll think of somewhere that can fit those sort of tastes. *she continues moving toward the house* ~Seph, I hope that you’re awake.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Awake…? What does it matter if I’m awake, asleep, alive, or dead…?”* *continues to remain curled up, fighting off his hangover*

Zach: *deeply frowns* But the whore house is gone now, mom… where am I going to find feathers if they’re not going to be there? Doesn’t make any sense… *looks miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~We have that rehearsal thing soon, Seph… I’m sorry, but you need to fully wake up, and quick.~ *she then tilts her head toward Zach* Is the only place to pick up women a whore house? I didn’t say that dragon pays for women, he takes them. By force. *narrows her eyes* He prefers the “hunt”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah I could probably find something at a bar… *moves away to investigate the local bar, even though it wouldn’t even be busy at this hour of the day*

Sephiroth: *”Can we postpone it…? I don’t want to throw up on the floor at the rehearsal… if we can delay it until tomorrow, I will be much better by then…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Our wedding is tomorrow. I’m sorry, but we have no time to do a postponement, Seph.~ *tilts her head to watch Zach leave. She then yells out to him* Best of luck. *with that, she returns to the house*

*At first glance, there is no signs of unusual activity at all from the local bar. However, if Zach were to look thoroughly through the back rooms and restroom areas, including the nearby street, he may find a stray feather or two that have the trade-mark fire quality that only Jenna and Quetzitohl possess*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks around the area, finding one of the feathers. He plucks it up and begins to dust it off, walking into the bathroom so he can wash it off under the tap. He runs back to the house with it and moves into the hall so he can get a pair of scissors* *”Xel! I can show you how to be a dragon now.”* *walks into the back yard and clips the feather apart, leaving mostly the quill stalk*

Sephiroth: *continues to rest, not wanting to move*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks into the bedroom before she frowns down at Sephiroth* Seph, you need to get up. *she leans in to shake him* You’ve drank two remedy potions… You shouldn’t feel too bad any longer..

Xelong: *is curled up on the rock that Zach set him down on. When Zach comes back, he lifts his head to look up at the other man* ~This will be… interesting…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well, here goes…. *opens the potion bottle and drops the clipped quill in. When the quill dissolves, Zach immediately downs the entire potion, wincing at the flavour. Within seconds, the reaction begins, and he begins to hideously deform and twist shape, breaking out of his clothes, large red plated scales growing all over him, a pair of firey feather-wings exploding from his back. The entire transformation takes about 30 seconds and after it is done, a 12ft long red and silver dragon pants heavily, lying on his side, mostly because the transformation took a lot out of him*

Sephiroth: *groans pathetically* No, go away….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he watches Zach transform. He then blinks as Zach collapses onto his side, so he gets to his feet before he moves over to Zach. He then paws the other dragon’s neck* ~You small dragon.~

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* You’re going to force me to get you out of that bed, aren’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”What….? How am I a small dragon?”* *opens his eyes, looking around. He seems heavily disorientated at his new extra-sensory abilities and stumbles back, rumbling in confusion. He rises to his feet and curls his head back, his pupiless grey-green eyes blinking* *”It worked…? But I’m little…?”* *looks down at himself, then at Xelong*

Sephiroth: You’re not going to do anything….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth. She then steps away to head into the bathroom. After grabbing a small container, she fills it with cold water. She then returns to the bed before she splashes Sephiroth in the face with the water*

Xelong: ~Not that larger than humans.~ *tilts his head from side to side* ~You keep on saying dragons are huge. You not huge.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I don’t know why that happened…”* *lowers his head, flicking his tongue at Xelong, seeming surprised at how strong his scent is* *”You smell strange.”* *bites into part of the rock near Xelong and pops it into his mouth, swallowing it*

Sephiroth: *springs to his feet, seeming most upset at being wet* What the hell!? *growls at Jenna* What was that for??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I smell like me. I always smell like me.~ *steps back a bit as the larger dragon moves toward the rock. He then sticks out his tongue as he watches Zach swallow it* ~Yuck.~

Jenna: *Crosses her arms at Sephiroth* I’ve been telling you that you need to get up, Seph. We can’t delay or postpone this thing. *Shakes her head* Just go and take a shower.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a loud coughing sound as he manipulates the rock down into the gas-producing organ for his fire, the spasming of his chest causing the rock to break apart and begin reacting almost immediately. He snorts smoke out of his nostrils and coughs again*

Sephiroth: *mutters* Why don’t you just drive me with the stick…? *snorts and walks into the shower so he can wash off* *”What do you think I am going to learn while in this state?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *leaps back as he hears Zach cough. He then stares wide-eyed at Zach as the other dragon’s chest spasms. He then quickly shakes his head* ~That no look good. No look good at all.~ *Hisses* ~No wanna do that!~

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* I’ll prepare another remedy for you… That’s the best that we can do at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *awkwardly thumps his chest with a paw to indicate the area of his fire-storing organ* *”You put rocks in that, and they get broken down into gas you use for breathing fire.”* *shrugs his wings, then moves over Xelong in a protective gesture* *”This is difficult to move around in…”*

Sephiroth: *growls from the shower* Go away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Silly Zach, I no can make fire yet. I still baby.~ *shakes his head* ~I know no fire yet.~ *he sniffs Zach as he moves around him* ~You all strange.~

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s actions then mutters* He’s had two doses of that potion… he should be fine by now. *sighing, she moves to the kitchen so that she can prepare another mug full of anti-hangover potion for Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Everything is strange… everything looks and feels strange.”* *moves aside from the younger dragon and lies down in the grass, sighing* *”I feel strange you know. I wish I knew what to do with it now that I am a dragon. I can’t think of anything helpful to teach.”*

Sephiroth: *spends about five minutes in the shower and rubs himself dry, sitting on the edge of the bed to try and regain his senses*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I no know what it like to be human. Always dragon, always will be dragon.~ *shakes himself off, for he’s trying to get rid of some annoying dirt that’s sticking to his scales* ~You want teach, but not know how.~

Jenna: *comes up to the bedroom after several minutes. She then offers the potion to Sephiroth* I must admit, the fact that you need multiple of these is rather astounding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs unhappily* *”You’d be right… sorry, Xel. I guess I shouldn’t have brought you out here afterall. Do you at least like the warmth of the sun on your back?”* *looks down at him, then experimentally nuzzles his head with the tip of his snout, breathing onto him in the process*

Sephiroth: *grumbles at Jenna* Are you trying to make me ill? *glares at the cup but drinks it down anyway, flinching heavily at the taste*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *glances up at the sun* ~It not bad.~ *he then stares at Zach. After a moment, he leans in to lick the tip of Zach’s snout* ~No be sorry.~

Jenna: Quite the opposite. I’m trying to get rid of the hangover that’s bothering you. That potion is supposed to do the trick, and it usually rehydrate and revives me quite well. *sighs before patting the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well it’s not working… it just tastes like garbag and terrible… *glares at the cup and sets it aside. He continues to rub himself dry and tiredly sighs, getting to his feet so he can put on clothing* How long is this gong to last?

Zach: *”I’m still sorry. I am supposed to teach you, you know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* Well, it has been effective for me and anyone else that I tried it on. I don’t know why you are any different. *shakes her head* As for how long this lasts.. I don’t know. You told me about as much as I know on it. And that was that it needed to be done so we don’t mess up or something.

Xelong: *flicks his tail* ~Well… Umm… You can teach me to… Not fail?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* It doesn’t matter…. I’m going to the stupid thing you want me to go to. Be content… *sighs and moves to place on some clean semi-formal pants, along with a nicely pressed dark coloured silken shirt* I just hope this is not going to take hours and hours.

Zach: *a sad sigh starts in his chest, and ends in a brief snort of air through his nostrils accompanied by the stench of the burning rock in the pit of his fire-making organ* *”And I can teach you that by showing you how to be a dragon. Which isn’t working out too well, is it.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.