Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *continues to frown at Xelong, not really happy with his suggestion* If you go back on that…. *makes an unhappy sound and places Xelong down on the bed* You have until Holly wakes up. Then I’m taking you outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *happily flicks his tail. He then bobs his head before he cuddles up next to Holly again. Soon after, he yawns and sets his head on her waist once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Walks out of the room, feeling quite grumpy and perhaps a little betrayed*

Holly: *giggles lightly and pats Xelong on the head* He’s trying to help, you know…. *pauses* Want to climb back in? It’s warmer there. I don’t think he’s going to come back, so there’s a free space for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *trills as Holly pats his head. He then grins before bobbing his head. Soon after, he slips into the covers so that he can curl up next to her again* ~Comfortable here. Do Zach stuff later.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *grins* Just don’t get into trouble, OK? You’re not my pet dragon afterall…. *gently runs her hand down his spine, running her hand along the immature spikey ridges* Cute. *settles back down to continue sleeping, not waking up again until around near midday*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Not anyone pet.~ *shifts about a bit as he makes himself comfortable. He then releases another happy trill as Holly runs her hand along his spine. Not long after she goes to sleep, he settles into a nap as well*

Jenna: *has decided to use a poor innocent tree as target practice as she tests out various spells*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *finally gets up for the day, lazily stretching. She gently nudges Xelong away and walks off to go take a shower* Go find Zach, sweetie. He’s probably moping about because of you… *picks up clean clothing and walks into the shower down the hallway, shutting and locking the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Groans* ~Alright, alright.~ *he hops off the bed and stretches. Once he feels relaxed and mobile, he trots out of the house and begins to follow Zach’s scent to his location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is grumping away in one of the side rooms with a large book, reading it, heavily involved in it. He continues to read, even when Xelong finds him, not showing any indication of moving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *slides up to Zach’s side and stares up at him. After a moment, he paws Zach’s right knee* ~Holly awake. I follow word. I here now. See.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glances down at Xelong, then sets his book off to the side, sighing* Do you still want to go outside and learn things….? *pulls the glasses off his face and rubs his eyes with his free hand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head* ~You wear fake eyes again. Never understand.~ *he then yawns* ~If you want me to go outside, I go. I make promise. I follow through.~

Jenna: *Gets bored with the tree, so she moves into town and begins to wander throughout it. Eventually, she stops in front of Kalysto’s shop and tilts her head as she examines his potions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *very slowly moves over Xelong and tries to place the glasses on his snout, setting them carefully so they would balance there for a few moments* It’s because my sight is bad. They correct my vision. Can you see?

*Aside from the standard slow reaction chemistry set he has in the window, the shop window is displaying averagely boring stuff today. There is a sign though, inviting people to come in and request custom-made potions specific to their requirement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *pulls his head back a bit and seems to frown at Zach* ~Everything all blurry! That not help!~ *flicks his tail* ~Silly, silly things. Make no sense.~

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at the displays* Hrmph, sub-standard.. *shaking her head, she decides to entertain herself by slipping inside the shop anyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *places his glasses back on his face* Well, that’s how the world looks without them, to me. *reaches over to gently pick Xelong up, then heads for the door* I can’t read without them. And I think I need stronger ones soon, because my sight focus is degrading further.

Kalysto: *looks up from his book when the door opens, triggering the ringing bell over the doorframe. He rises to his feet and puts the book down, seeming curious* Please don’t tell me you need another dress alteration…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *frowns* ~Can’t you take something to make it stop? Jenna-lady good with magic, can’t she fix it? What about magic potions that I smell inside town? They help?~ *he relaxes as Zach picks him up*

Jenna: *shakes her head at Kalysto* No, I don’t think I’ve gained enough weight yet to necessitate such. *snorts and looks about the shop* I’m simply bored.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, really…? I, um… I have some alchemical reactions going in the back if you want to watch them. I mean, actual real ones. The liquid is transferring energy into itself from the herbs, for explosive purposes. *points to some amber coloured bottles in the corner* Them. Get ten of them and you have enough to create an explosive large enough to blow out the side of a house.

Zach: *carries Xelong into the backyard and sets him down* I wanted to take you out here earlier because the sun was warming up. Now it’s almost too hot to work under.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *shifts from foot to foot as he is set down. He then sniffs the ground before snorting* ~Dirty, filthy! Dirt!~ *shakes his head at the ground*

Jenna: *tilts her head at Kalysto’s description* Is that so? Well, that does sound quite interesting. *shrugs* If you wish to show me these reactions, I will look them over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at Xelong, then places his face in his hands* *”You’re a subterranean creature, you know… you’re supposed to like dirt. And digging into it… and eating rocks in it for your flames…”* *looks at him hopelessly* Wait… if you don’t like scratching in the dirt, where the hell have you been pooping?

Kalysto: *opens the door properly* You need to come in quickly, because a lot of solid light will weaken the absorbtion. *slips inside and turns on red light he has set up near the desk, which is pretty much identical to the bulb used in photo labs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Toilet thing. Watch others do it. Learn to use it. Not hard.~ *sniffs the ground again then sneezes* ~Dirty!~

Jenna: *steps into the back room then moves closer to watch the reactions. She closely examines them for a bit before nodding* Good work, though I believe you’ve made it a bit unstable. *points to one of the valves* That looks a bit too open to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You’re not going to be able to do that forever… especially once you weigh more than 300 pounds… You’re not even going to fit. *frowns and picks Xelong up again* Does the dirt seriously bother you that much? *sets him down on the pavement instead* I don’t think we’re going to get very far…

Kalysto: What? No, if you leave that closed, then… *goes quiet as he observes again. He slowly closes off the valve as Jenna suggested and continues to watch* I wonder if something like this would be too hazardous to sell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pokes his ear* I didn’t say leave it closed. I said it looked too open. As in it was going in too quickly. I have made my own share of potions in my training. This one looks fairly standard and average. *shrugs and tilts her head as she looks him over*

Xelong: ~Well, that won’t be for several more years…~ *snorts at the dirt* ~Dirt is dirty. Dirty dirt.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back* You said you were bored. If you want, go make a better one. There’s another table and a wooden box filled with crap to start reactions. It’s like Thrall stole all of the Royal Apothecary society’s stuff.

Zach: *sighs quietly* I don’t know how I’m going to do this…. OK. *sits down in front of Xelong* You see that? *points up at the sun* If you were in the wild, that would be your real source of getting warm. Or one of them. *points to a nearby rock* Your mom would breathe fire on this too, so you can lie on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs then reaches over to gently stroke her fingers through Kalysto’s hair* Oh, settle down. You’ve done a good job. I was simply trying to help you improve a bit. *Shakes her head* Anyway, I’m quite rusty as far as potion work goes. Heh, I surpassed that form of casting centuries ago. It was very… limiting.

Xelong: *glances over at the sun then at the rock before snorting* ~I not cold blooded. I make my own warmth like you.~ *glances at the sun again* ~It is nice warmth though.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well to be honest I find most of it boring. But this is what people buy, so… *shrugs lightly* This potion is banned at the local school, for obvious reasons. I keep getting letters from the school about selling stuff to minors.

Zach: I didn’t say anything about being warm blooded or cold blooded, Xel. But you’re still a dragon, and that’s what they do. I suspect your ancestors tunneled underground near lava veins to take advantage of their heat.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.