Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances over at Zach then frowns at him* I don’t know. I didn’t pay attention to the weather… *narrows her eyes* Did you have a hand in getting Seph drunk last night?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I planned the dang party, mom. So whether directly or indirectly, yeah, I suppose I had a hand in getting him drunk last night. *grins* But you knew that already without even asking, didn’t you? I suppose issuing an actual verbal question was really a formality for affirmation of what you already knew.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I didn’t know the extent of your involvement if any. Seph wasn’t exactly in the best of conditions to explain much to me last night. *Sighs* Why did you even plan a party, Zach? You know Seph doesn’t like those things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh in a round-about way, he enjoyed himself. And it wasn’t just for him anyway. It was an excuse in his name to party. Why is it such a big deal anyway? Not like anything bad came of it? *continues to peg up shirts, and a bra, which obviously doesn’t belong to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph didn’t look like he appreciated much of it. And the news media are clearly presenting falsified reports. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well that’s not my problem. I made a good party and Sephiroth went to it. Everyone enjoyed themselves and had a good time, and nothing out of the ordinary occured. What the media does is their problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Zach* I don’t think that Seph had a good time, Zach. *Shakes her head* And that should have been your objective, no? *glances up to her bedroom* You should probably apologize to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What? Why? What is there to apologize about?? He had a good party and all his friends came to wish him well. It was a good party with no incidents. Nobody even got naked. Not even the cocktail waitresses, or the chick behind the bar.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs* Fine, just talk to him. Because at the moment, he isn’t very happy at all. *shaking her head, she decides to move into the woods, hoping for some privacy there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah right. I’m not going to do that. There was nothing bad about the evening and nobody forced him into anything. If not for careful planning and keeping it a suprise, he wouldn’t have come! *grumbles as he finishes hanging up the laundry and walks back into the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Fine, then just talk to him and try to settle him down a bit concerning the topic. Because it certainly seems that he is sore about it.~ *she stops as she finds a seemingly empty clearing. Soon after, she settles into a battle-ready stance before she begins her work-out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”He’s only sore because he didn’t know what he was getting into. That guy likes to be about as prepared as you can possibly be. He hates having surprises sprung on him.”* *heads back into the house and walks into the bedroom to check up on Xelong* Hey, Xel. I have something I wanna talk to you about…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *is currently laying right next to Holly on the bed. His left wing and head are draped over her while the rest of his body is curled up against her side. He slits open an eye to lazily look at Zach* ~Talk..?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *is fast asleep next to Xelong. She seems to have lost her inhibitions sleeping next to a fire breathing predator, and is quite restful and peaceful during her sleep*

Zach: Yeah, um. *sits down next to him* How do you feel about getting a new house? I mean, you, me, and Holly. Like, what Desiree did with her male friend. Only it’d be just us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *flicks the end of his tail for a moment as he ponders. He then bobs his head* ~I get to stay with you?~ *yawns then nestles his head against Holly’s chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, we’d be moving out together, the three of us. *frowns and tries to pull him up* Come on. I should take you outside and teach you some hunting techniques. All you do is sleep and sleep and sleep some more. Get out in the sun and warm yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *flicks his tail again* ~I’m comfortable. Don’t want to go! Let me stay!~ *presses himself up against Holly even more* ~Don’t want to go.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *deeply frowns at him and stops* How are you going to become a proper dragon if all you do is eat, shit and sleep? *folds his arms* You can’t hunt, you don’t know how to lie in the sun. Hell, I don’t even think I’ve taught you about eating rocks yet. Come on, Xel… *tries to pick him up* Move it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *releases a high-pitched whine* ~Wanna stay here! Go out later! Want to stay!~ *squeals in frustration as he tries to stay at Holly’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *rouses awake, hearing the whine* What’s wrong…? *reaches out to grasp onto Xelong, taking him back off Zach. She cuddles him, then lies on her back, setting him on her chest* Leave him alone, Zach… he’s just a baby…

Zach: *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *gives Holly a toothy grin as she cuddles him. He then stretches his head up to lick her face before contently trilling* ~Yay, get to stay!~ *yawns before he tries to curl up once more* ~Nice and warm.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Xelong! How are you supposed to become a better dragon if you don’t get your lazy ass up and into practising? *shakes his head* Not this time, buddy. *moves over to the bed again and moves one hand under Xelong’s chest, and the other under his hips. He lifts him up, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Releases a loud wailing howl as he is picked up. He then tries to scramble out of Zach’s room* ~No! No! Let me sleep more.~ *whines* ~We can do hunt stuff later. Not now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Xelong. Shhh. *holds up the struggling dragon under his front legs, cradling him properly. He glares at him firmly, waiting for him to calm* How are you supposed to learn anything if you sleep all day?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Osmosis?~ *Gives Zach a toothy grin, trying to look like that’s a great inspirational idea. He then wiggles about some more* ~Want to sleep with Holly! Can’t I do your stuff after she wakes up?~ *whines*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.