Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *hisses in frustration* The room where you sleep with the woman that you have had your children with, Sephiroth. *nods as Sephiroth walks up the stairs. He follows after Sephiroth in order to insure that the man doesn’t tumble in his treck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once at the top of the stairs he glances back at Genesis, mumbling* Stop followign me… *walks into the bedroom and heads for the bed, flopping face down onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *moves as far as the door and watches Sephiroth collapse on his bed. He then turns around, for he intends to leave the house completely*

Jenna: *had been awake and sitting on the bed, for she was worried to a degree over the fact that Sephiroth hadn’t returned home from the “emergency”. However, she stares at Sephiroth as he enters the bedroom* What the hell happened to you? *she is so focused on Sephiroth that she doesn’t notice Genesis nor his departure*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks into the pillow so his voice is muffled. Even still, Jenna would be able to smell the liquor on him* Large amount of hidden party… dancing feather girls…. lots of laughter. *smirks* But they couldn’t take pictures for blackmailing me… no matter how hard they tried! *chuckles darkly* Fools…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s scent and his words. She then leans in closer so that she can sniff him* You’re… drunk.. Heh, never thought I’d see this day. *Sighs at him then thinks for a moment. Soon after, she makes a mug appear in her hands before she uses her magic to materialize a strong scented liquid in it* You should drink this now. It’ll help stem what will come in the morning.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t want to sit up. He stays lying down, then rolls away from her, falling onto the floor shortly afterwards. He weakly laughs and remains down there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Sephiroth. Shaking her head, she flicks her hand to cast a spell so that she can levitate him back onto the bed. She then wiggles her fingers to create a barrier that should prevent Sephiroth from rolling off the bed again* Please, Seph. Drink this. It will help you in the morning.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to drink anything else! *sits up anyway to take the mug, drinking it down, scowling* Tastes like rubbish, why are you giving me this…? Don’t do this to me… *groans and lies down again, hissing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m giving it to you so that the hangover that you are going to feel in the morning won’t be quite as bad. *shakes her head* I know it tastes bad. It’s an ancient mystic recipe that I dug up once. *she then slips out of her clothes before settling down next to Sephiroth* How did anyone manage to get you of all people drunk?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They tempted me with the dancing ladies with the feathers! *snorts* Stupid people, I should have killed them all. All of them, every last one… *growls and shakes his head* Foolish idiots… *moves to lie down again, coughing* Makes no sense…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see…. *shakes her head at him* However, that is not what I asked you, Seph. *she strokes her left hand through his bangs* I asked how they managed to get you drunk at all. Even I’ve never managed to see you drink a drop of alcohol.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know how…. I didn’t really do anything to cause it… but first I was taunted, and then I was given a drink… and then I drank some… and then I drank more… and then I ended up seeing dancing women. Lots of dancing women. With feathers…. *groans lightly, suddenly not feeling overly well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Don’t worry about the women. It’s all right. I’m not bothered by any of that. *she then wraps her arms about Sephiroth in an attempt to help him feel better* Well, you’re here with me now, so don’t worry about any women or taunts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So many feathers… swish swish swish. *scowls* I bet they’re all still there having an orgy by now… *loudly snorts in utter disgust* You would have liked to kill them…. *looks around* Where are they…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re home at the moment, Seph. No one else is here but us. *she strokes her fingers through his hair once more* Now, settle down and get some sleep, hm? *smirks* Keep your mind occupied on the sexy woman next to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don;t dance on the pole… they jeer and throw things… and want to have sex with you… *closes his eyes again, wanting to sleep* Selfish mortals…. are all going to burn…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at him* I’ll keep that in mind. Now, go to sleep, my Great Sephiroth. *she begins to softly hum, trying to lull him to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps through most of the night through, mostly quite peaceful and unmoving. He is up early the next morning however, and rushes into the bathroom to throw up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stays by Sephiroth’s side as he sleeps. The following morning, she wakes up early and slips out of bed before Sephiroth wakes up. By the time that he rushes to the bathroom, she steps back into the room with another cup of hangover remedy in her hands* Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits next to the toilet bowl as he is unsure whether or not his stomach wants to settle. He gives Jenna an annoyed glance, then turns his head away, mumbling* I don’t want that just now. Please just go away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth before moving closer to him* I’m sorry, but I must insist on you drinking this. It’ll help with your stomach and the rest of the things. *she then nudges his shin with her foot* Please, take it. I can assure you that it is effective.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I don’t want that… *makes a sudden hiccuping-like sound as his stomach spasms, but he resists against it and manages to relax himself again* It tasted disgusting and I would prefer not to have it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at him* It’s a lot better than suffering through all of this. *nods at him then kneels down next to him* Now, drink, or are you going to make me force you? *narrows her eyes* You know full well that I can if I have to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls angrily at her* I especially don’t want your stupid cup of poison while I am busy trying to throw up! What kind of fool do you take me for? *snorts at her and tries to push the cup and her away* At least give me some time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, this will help calm your stomach so that you won’t be throwing up. *Frowns at him* Please, just trust me. You know that I’ve been a heavy drinker in the past. *glances to the side* I know a thing or two about what I’m talking about.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.