Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances over the machine with interest before grinning* Mm… that does sound good. *She then gets to her feet so that she can walk over to Kalysto. Once behind him, she warps her arms about his waist* Anyway, who’s to say that we can’t have our own little private party, hrm? *devilish grins at him*

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* Seph… You should probably check it out and make certain it’s not an emergency.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What, like a candlelight dinner? If you want to do something like that, get Arte and Zulmire to take the baby somewhere for a few hours. And Milena too. I’m sure they can handle them for a few hours, no?

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright… I will be back. *heads out with the executive. He walks briskly to the New ShinRa Building and heads inside, scowling as he is led to the board-meeting room. He is led into the hall behind it and glares at all the people there* ….what is this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m certain that Arte wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to take care of the children. She seems to be very attached to them… I’m grateful, but it is a bit much. *shrugs then steps away* I’ll go find her. *she then wanders off to find Arte*

Reno: *is already helping himself to some of the liquor. He grins as Sephiroth comes into the room* Ah, we finally can get this thing going.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *is actually quite far away. Both she and Zulmire are on the northern side of the small continent, around the beach area, mostly just sitting in the ambience of the wilderness*

Sephiroth: What? *moves over to Reno and growls* You knew about this and you did nothing? What gives? *grunts* I don’t understand… why didn’t you say anything!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks around the house for several minutes. Eventually, she just returns to the kitchen before shaking her head* I can’t find Arte or Zulmire around here at all… *sighs* Orpheus is asleep, so we don’t need to worry much about him. *glances to the side, seeming to be a bit disappointed*

Reno: Yo, settle down. It’s a surprise, Sephiroth. Sur-prise. That means you weren’t supposed to know. *grins* Your son did most of the planning, so don’t go blaming me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen momentarily in rage. He immediately turns to stride over to Zach, growling at him* You had no right to do this! You know I do not party, or… *stares as an almost naked woman walks past, then hisses as she slaps his buttocks*

Zach: *chuckles, already half drunk, Holly hanging off his neck* Oh relax, grumpy. Go sit… down and… enjoy your last night as a bachelor. Go put on the stag-horn hat or something.. *points to it*

Sephiroth: You HAVE to be kidding.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: Come on, man. Leave the kid alone. He did a good job! *grins and takes another swig of his liquor* Anyway, it’s tradition, and everyone wanted a good excuse to have a good time. There’s no shame in hanging with the guys. *he then frowns at Zach* Yo… you should have left your dame at home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh relax… she wants to get up there and dance. *pats her shoulders and loudly chuckles* Her and Cherie…. *points to the other lady walking around* …if you ever seen them dance before, they would make you think they’re lesbians fucking the dancing pole. Or each other.

Sephiroth: *moves to the corner to take a seat away from the others*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*A hooded man watches Sephiroth as he moves away to the corner. Soon after Sephiroth sits down, the man tosses a silver dumb-apple at him. However, at the moment, the man remains silent*

Reno: *Shakes his head and chuckles* That will definitely be a sight to see. *eyes off Zach* Are you even old enough to be drinking?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh it is, it is… we should make them dance with Sephiroth before the night is out. *points to the door where Rhyderi is standing and guarding, clad in his full polished golden armor* Or clanky over there.

Sephiroth: *glares at the apple* No.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *glances off to another corner* Or Rude… Heh, though I suppose your old man and pointy ears over there would be harder to break than Rude. *whispers to Zach* Rude just fakes it, yo.

Genesis: *walks over to Sephiroth’s side before leaning against the wall. He doesn’t bother to remove his hood or cloak. However, he does tilt his head to look over at Sephiroth* Back in the spot light again, I see, hero.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Of course Rude fakes it. All you need is to give him a beer, and he loosens up like a screw in a hole…. something like that. *grins at Holly* Go serve some spirits or something. I’m more than sure they’re going to pay you for it. Make some good money you can keep.

Sephiroth: Oh shut up. I am not interested in being mocked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, the more things change, the more they stay the same, hm? *he tilts his head to look down at Sephiroth* Though, I am certain if Angeal were still alive, the news of your wedding would have given him a heart attack.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a snarling noise, not particularly liking the fact his past is being brought up* Shut up, traitor. Though I am hardly one to speak. *glances up at him and narrows his brows* Why are you here? How are you not dead?

*one of the ladies walks past and hands Sephy a sugary drink, which he takes out of politeness more than anything*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Why aren’t I dead, huh? Heh, yes, you did tell me to rot.. *dismissively shrugs* Haven’t I told you before? Minerva decided to spare my life and cure my degradation. The goddess came through for me. *tilts his head as he watches the lady walk past*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still do not know why you would show up to my own party. *snorts* It’s not that exciting. Surely you have better things to do with your time than hang around here. *glares at the drink and sets it down away from himself* They are going to spend all evening trying to get me drunk. It is not going to work.

*at the front of the stage, a skinny girl in scantily-clad underwear marches onto the stage, her outfit draped in feathers. She begins to dance to the music, and pose into sexy poses while she dances*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: We were friends… Well, as close as you ever got to having a friend back then. *crosses his arms* I may have betrayed ShinRa and hurt you in my illness. However.. *shrugs* Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. *allows himself a small smirk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, shut up… *snorts* You and your stupid goddess. What has she done for you lately? Nothing I can see. *glares at the dancing woman on the stage* I don’t even understand how or why wearing feathers like that can be practical.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: I am alive and cursed, am I not? Do you not think that is a sign of the Goddess’s work? *grins then glances over at the stage then to Zach* A pity Angeal is no longer with us. I’m certain that boy there would languish just as much as his namesake if he had to deal with one of those lectures on honor. *softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phhh. Honor, like good and bad, is non existant. It is all a matter of perception on the part of the beholder. *glares as another cocktail waitress walks buy and hands him a drink, which he places on the floor with the first one*

Zach: *looks hopelessly at Reno* It’s not working, man… *glances at Sephiroth* He’s just not getting into it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *Shrugs* What are you looking at me for, yo? If I go to him, I’ll just get a broken nose. *he stirs up his drink* Sorry kid, but you don’t have the money to pay me to deal with that.

Genesis: *watches Sephiroth before chuckling* Still can’t hold your liquor, hero? *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to fall for that one. *glares heavily at him* They all want me to get drunk. Possibly so I won’t remember it, and they will be able to blackmail me with things later. *scowls* I am not going to fall for that. Not any more.

Zach: Damn… what are we gonna do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: I’m going to enjoy the liquor, yo. *waves his hand* You can do what you think you need to do.

Genesis: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth* Perhaps, but things have changed, have they not? *he glances around the room* They don’t fear you like they used to, do they? And the adoration isn’t there simply because of your uniqueness, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now I know you are just kidding yourself. *folds his arms, glaring* I don’t want to be here. This is not my style of celebration. And the ‘entertainment’ doesn’t interest me. I have a strong feeling this party was placed on more for the sake of them having a good time, and using me as an excuse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Yes, it does look like it wasn’t tailored for you. *smirks slightly then eyes off Zach* However, are you really willing to say that your own son doesn’t care a thing about a chance for what he thinks would be fun? I did overhear it, he set it up.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.