Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head at Seph’s comments. She then sighs and shakes her head* I’m sorry, Seph. I didn’t mean it quite that way. I am grateful that you were that thoughtful. I truly am.. However… *glances at him* I think your parent had some form of consent in the name of science. However, knowing that creature’s reputation… I am certain that my mother was just a random female and that there was nothing more than that. *frowns* I always assumed that I wasn’t wanted, but.. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… after the wedding is over, the male dragon is leaving, as he said he has no further obligations towards you. *scowls* So your assumption is correct? *shrugs* Talk to him, as I kept saying. I don’t think I want to run this errand any longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* How am I supposed to feel at finding that I am the product of a random rape and power play, Seph? *glances at him* You weren’t happy to find that your birth was spawned by hopes of science being done. Am I supposed to be ecstatic over this? *sighs and shakes her head* I just… I need time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well I’m not saying you should be pleased about it and nor am I going to demand that. But I would like to think that the work I did was not for naught. *scowls at her, then grunts with discontentment* I did what I did solely for your benefit. I could have had my head bitten off by the dragon, or I could have been enslaved by it. The risks I took to get your information aren’t even being taken into consideration.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth then shakes her head before leaning in to kiss the ridge of his nose* Shhh… Settle down. *shakes her head* I understand full well why you did what you did. I am grateful that you went through the trouble, trust me. *sighs* I just am not content with the knowledge, yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well you can do whatever you want with the information, and I’m not even demanding you be happy or content with it. *grunts* Just do what you want with it. At the very least I am content that I did what I did to solve your problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s words before she leans in to kiss him once more* Thank you, Seph. *gives him a small grin then glances to the side* Tell me, did the man in that cabin say anything to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Man in the cabin? The pimp male? *snorts* He told me a lot of things. Most of them were along the lines of feeble pleas not to kill him, or ruin his way of life. That sort of ridiculousness. *scowls* Why do you ask?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: He was telling me that ShinRa funded him. *Shrugs* Doesn’t matter much to me in the long run. The man may have been some leftover from the old company for all I know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Ah, I see… *shakes his head* I knew it existed. I didn’t personally know where it was, but the company was in the process of discussing whether or not it should continue. *shakes his head again, irrritated* It does not matter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, you’re right. It doesn’t much matter. *She moves to lean against Sephiroth’s side then yawns* Mmm… you’re warm. *Smirks* Perfection.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at Jenna, then smirks* Really? Not that much. *yawns lightly* Only about the same temperature as every other homicidal maniac you know… I’m not even running a fever. *glances down at his right hand and closely examines the scarring left behind* At least this part won’t be questioned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to look at his hand and frowns at the scarring* Hrmph… *She shakes her head* It probably will be completely gone in a few days, between the healing spell I put over the bed and your own Jenova cells. *yawns before lazily kicking her boots off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hopefully. I can snip these out tomorrow morning. *pulls his clothing off, leaving his underwear on. Then he climbs into bed himself and picks up one of his books to read, planning to spend the rest of the evening being lazy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenan: *slips out of her own clothing before slipping under the covers. She then snuggles up against Seph before smirking to him* Hrm… any chance of me getting you to serenade me with your sexy voice by reading out loud? *gives him a sly smirk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I can’t sing, let alone serenade. *sighs lightly* I suppose I shall have to deal with the prostitute house tomorrow now. I left no evidence behind that I destroyed it, but I will somehow hear about it. *a wry grin forms on his mouth as he flips a page on the book he is reading* I made it look like a tree had broken and fallen on the place, in the end. Very carefully set up. *snuggles down beside her properly so he can enjoy his book, and her warmth and comfort at the same time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* You didn’t listen too well. *she reaches up to mess up his bangs* I said read out-loud to me. I was just using serenade in the loosest meaning, as in just plain talking without actual singing. *she then nods at his words* You’re one of their top executives, I’m certain you’ll be fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that. But the fact remains I still have to deal with it, at all. *grunts* I don’t really want to. At all. *turns a page in the book* You.. want me to read this aloud to you? Why do you want me to do that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Didn’t I just explain the why only a moment ago. *shakes her head at him* Just as an excuse to hear your baritone without distracting you from your reading. It’s really quite simple, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very light huffy annoyed sound, but settles back, setting the book up properly in his lap, then begins to read aloud from it. The book is an averagely dull story about life on Gaia before the introduction of Mako energy, and the various energy sources used to bring electricity to people’s homes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Need to go back to Earth and get you good books again. *smirks to herself as she closes her eyes. Not long after Seph begins to read out loud to her, she drifts off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues reading for the best part of another hour. He flicks off the light beside his bedside table and sets his book down, settling down for sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *happily hugs onto Sephiroth as she sleeps throughout the night. She is more than content, so she has a restful night with no incident.

During the course of the next week, Jenna continues to prepare for the wedding. She spends a few hours touching up Sephiroth’s dancing skills, trying to get him to be at least presentable in terms of footwork. By the end of the week, she’s decided to accompany Holly to Kalysto’s store in hopes of getting the girl a job so that she’d have some goal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is quite busy with a few customers right now, wandering around the shop, discussing various herbal medicine options with them. Both customers are from the Earth elf stock he sneaked across to Mideel and are on the elderly side. He opens a large container of Gold-leaf and begins to pry out some of the smaller more silvery leaves, placing them into a paper bag for the couple. When Jenna and Holly step into the shop, he looks up at them and grins slightly, nodding his head* I’ll be with you in just a moment. *goes back to what he was doing*

Holly: *seems a little nervous around the unknown people, but overall is a lot more attentive and bright than she was when Jenna first found her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Kalysto work. However, once he acknowledges the sorceress, Jenna nods in return. She then glances at Holly* This should be a much better environment than the other place. *She then crosses her arms and waits*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.