Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* What kind of favour. *glances down at the papers* I think he is still in the town. Did you want to show the papers to him, or should I find him instead of you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sets the papers down on a nearby table* If you don’t mind, can you show them to him. I don’t know if I even really wanted to know this sort of thing.. *sighs then looks up at Sephiroth* As for the favor… Zach, he has a friend who was forced into service at the place that I just directed you to. She has no place to go. I told Zach as long as she doesn’t fall back onto old habits, she may use one of the empty rooms. *looks into his eyes* However, I need you to support this decision.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh believe me, you wanted to know, one way or another. Now that you know, you don’t like the informatuion, but consider this – how did you feel when you didn’t know? *shakes his head* What is this – a homeless house? *sighs in irritation* Why do you need me to support the decision?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not really knowing what to say to Seph’s first set of comments. She then shakes her head* No, this is a special favor because she is a friend of Zach’s. I also told him to try to get an apartment as soon as possible. As for why I need you to support this, you live here, and I don’t want you to be belligerent.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t really want somebody like that in my house, interacting with my children, teaching them their filthy thoughts and lessons. I’m not really interested in that happening. *grunts, then shakes his head* The answer is no. *takes the papers from Jenna and rises to his feet* I’m going to find the male and show him the papers now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* Seph, you do realize that our children can already learn all that a whore can know from me, right? *tilts her head* I am what most humans would have called a “slut”. I’ve been with many more partners than most people can count to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud vicious growl, making it quite clear that he does not approve. Without another sound, he walks out of the house and it would probably be apparent that he is quite jealous. Once outside he scans the area to find the male, then heads towards him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *is currently in a local bar. Even though he isn’t drinking anything, he is allowing his eyes to browse over the local female population*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wanders through the town, ending up in the bar. He narrows his eyes as he steps inside, then heads for Quetzitohl, tapping him on the shoulder* Greetings. I am not one for socialization so I am going to be short and to the point. *hands the DNA Test papers to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *narrows his eyes as Sephiroth touches him. However, he doesn’t comment on the action at first. Instead, he turns his head down to look at the papers* I see. Very well. If it is the desire of you and Tainted Blood, I will do my part in your human ceremony. *turns to face Sephiroth* However, I have no other obligations to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and nods his head* Understood. *rises to his feet again and leaves the bar, leaving the dragon to his own devices. He heads back to the house and grunts as he walks past Jenna, then heads up stairs, feeling like the entire excerise was a waste of time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she watches Sephiroth move past her. She then lowers her head, but she stays in the living room for now* ~Zach, come to me when you get home. I’ll show you where this Holly woman can stay. I’ll also deal with Seph’s anger.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Yeah, coming back now. I am going to bring her back here though.”* *takes Holly by the hand as he leads her out of the medical centre. Within a few moments, they are at the front door of the house and Zach opens the door, leading them in* What’s he pissed about now? Or did you tell him already?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I already explained a few things to him. *frowns and shakes her head* Just… come with me. *she then moves toward the back of the room and opens up one of the unused rooms* There’s not a bed… However… Just make do for now. *Shakes her head* And before you ask, no Zach, she can’t sleep in your room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *deeply frowns at Jenna’s comments, then glances at the girl, sighing* I’ll stay in here. Give her my room… *turns his head away, fully intending not to follow up on what he just said anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, Zach. I already told you that Seph isn’t happy with the thought of her being in here at all. *nods to the empty room* Just get some mats, a country from my world, Japan, sleeps on solely mattresses on the floor. She’ll be fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I-I’m fine with being in there. Give her my room. *moves into the room, wanting to emphasise his claim. He moves to sit on the floor, then frowns back at Jenna, giving her a determined look, and seeming perhaps a little bit defiant in the process*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then glances at Holly* Pardon me for what you are about to hear. *she then hisses at Zach* Get your ass to your room! Do you know how far beyond angered Seph will be if he finds out that I permitted for you to have a female in your bed, whether you were in it or not? *snorts and shakes her head* No, she stays here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *flinches lightly at the sound, but grins lightly at the fact that Zach is an adult, but still getting in trouble*

Zach: *totally not moving, glaring at Jenna now* Mom, no! I’m fine with this. And it’s my room anyway, can’t I say who goes where? Come on, everything is fine with this setup. Screw what Sephiroth thinks about her being in my bed, seriously. Desiree is the same age as me, and she doesn’t have to put up with this. She doesn’t even have a job!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles in frustration* Sephiroth is also pissed mad at Desiree and thinks she is being an idiot. Desiree also no longer lives here, now does she? *glares at Zach* No. Just get to your room. Now!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *moves past Jenna, angrily muttering* Why don’t you just… just… *sighs in resignation, but still makes an angry huffy noise as he walks into his room*

Holly: *continues to grin, at least until Zach is gone. She gives Jenna an awkward glance and moves into the room silently*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Zach’s grumbling. She then looks about the room before she closes her eyes and makes a few futon mats and sheets appear on the floor. Once that is done, she nods at Holly* Sorry for all of that. *looks over the girl* Take a bath, you look like you need one. *she then turns around before heading up to her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stands at the doorway, subtly peering at Jenna as he watches her go upstairs. He then sneaks by, wandering into Holly’s room, quietly shutting the door*

Sephiroth: *is sitting on the bed in the bedroom, leaning over, thinking to himself, seeming majorly grumpy and annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she hears the footsteps and door shutting as she moves up the stairs. She then shakes her head* ~Zach! Your room, now!~ *she then walks into her bedroom before sliding over to sit down next to Sephiroth* Hmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head, glaring back slightly at Jenna, then snorts and puts his head back down* I don’t understand any of you. *huffs* Why make a comment that I am lucky that I know my past, make a big deal about being unhappy that you don’t know yours, and then have the spite to tell me that you say you were better off not knowing when you finally find out? I mean… *growls* Why did I do that for you?

Zach: *”I’m going to get a drink from the kitchen! Sheesh!”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.