Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *sighs then nods. He then slips out of the office and spends his time wandering around the nearby halls. However, he’s rather aimless now, so he just wastes time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just works at his desk, ignoring the coffee break at 10am. When it is nearing midday however, he moves away from his desk to find Dimitri* Come on. We’re going to get lunch now. *scans the floor for his son* Dimitri?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *had been grabbed by one of the secretaries that has a crush on Sephiroth. At the moment, he’s staring wide-eyed at the woman, mostly due to discomfort and fear, as she goes about how much she’s a fan of Sephiroth. He nervously smiles and wiggles about in the chair that the woman set him down in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and walks up behind Dimitri, picking him up out of the chair, carrying him off* Come on. You don’t have to waste time around this silly place. Come on, let’s go get lunch. I am quite hungry and discontent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *a grin quickly forms on his lips as Sephiroth picks him up. He then hugs onto Sephiroth, though with a bit too much enthusiasm before he mumbles* Want to stay in your office for the rest of the day…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at the woman as he carries Dimitri off down the hallway, heading for the cafeteria* That bad, huh. *sets him down* Well go on. Take a tray and go pick out what you want to eat. We don’t have to pay for the food immediately – I have an account and it is paid at the end of every week.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods and takes a tray. He then jumps up and down a bit to get a better view of the food. Soon after, he points at the meetball subs* Want that. An… *points at a salad that he spots* That good too, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Grab anything you want, just as long as you end up eating it. *moves off to one side so he can order steak* There’s nothing particularly unhealthy here. *pauses* Well apart from the desserts. And you’re not going to pick up five of them in one sitting, so choose what you like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins at Sephiroth and nods. He then continues to browse through the food before he points at a brownie* Want that too. *once he’s done grabbing all his food for lunch, he follows Sephiroth to a table so that he can eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes his place around the table area he normally sits at. He gives Dimitri a slight grunt of approval, then he begins to silently eat his lunch, his attention idly drifting to the information on the television nearby*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *doesn’t pay much attention to his surroundings at all. Instead, he just happily munches on his food*

Jenna: *is leaning against a wall near the back of Kalysto’s store. She taps her foot as she waits for him to finish up with her dress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *swears openly in Thalassian as he picks apart the back of Jenna’s dress, then begins to carefully cut and alter the fabric, grumbling* “I don’t know why I have to do this. It fit fine… I followed the dimensions exactly. There was no margin of error.” *flattens his ears* “Fuck this shit.”

Sephiroth: *continues to watch the television, wiping his mouth off on a paper napkin when he has finished* Do you honestly want to continue watching me work this afternoon, or do you want to mess around in somebody’s office?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly shakes his head* No… Don’t want to be away from your office. Scary lady is scary. *shivers and shuffles a bit closer to Sephiroth as he continues to eat*

Jenna: *sighs at the noise from Kalysto’s location. Rolling her eyes, she mumbles* Eventually, he’ll tire out. Eventually…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just continues to work on the dress, hand-sewing it where needed. He would spend hours doing this, ignoring people who come into his shop to buy things. His angry swearing would also scare other customers off*

Sephiroth: *nods his head and rises to his feet to put his tray away* Exactly where is this ‘really scary lady’? *glances around the area* The one that flagged you down before?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Sephiroth’s question* Yea, her. She wanted me to get her a lock of your hair. She then talked about trying to take a lock of mine. Then she talked about your butt… Said she really wanted to have a good picture of you and stuff.. Didn’t like it.

Jenna: *sighs at the cursing. As customer’s come and go, she mostly watches them. However, she does bother to at least step in to give them minimal help by taking their money while Kalysto is busy. However, she makes a point of letting them know that she isn’t an employee and is just helping Kalysto for a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is a very grumpy elf*

Sephiroth: That kind of behaviour should be reported in all honesty. *places up his plate, then wanders back to the table, sitting back down, letting Dimitri finish his food while he watches television* Heh, another one of those stupid “insider reports” on me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Huh? *stares up at Sephiroth before turning his attention to the television* “Insider report”? *he tilts his head in interest, wanting to know what has his father’s interest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the television begins to go into an article on Sephiroth’s wedding. The camera pans through the area he is to be married in, showing off the amount of work put into the large cathedral-like church that has been salvaged from the ruins, as well as the repairs that have been done to the ‘new’ downtown area of Midgar in celebration of the event. Then the camera pans across to Sephiroth’s house, and discussion on the fact that he might be moving, and that the house could go up for sale, expecting to get double it’s actual value at an auction*

Sephiroth: *glares at the television* Bastards… I wish I knew how the hell they got their information.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Stares at the screen then shakes his head* Why they like you so much, Father? No one cared so much about us back on Halcyon? Why you so special now? *finishes his food then nudges his tray to his father* Done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the tray from him* Did you enjoy it? *rises to his feet to place the tray up* I suppose they take so much interest to me here because of my past. I suppose you could say that I am somewhat of a celebrity on this world.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* It was much better than your cooking, Father. *he then gets to his feet and stretches. He spreads out his wings as he does this. At least until one of the ShinRa employees bump into his right wing. At that point, he yelps and quickly pulls his wing in toward his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares heavily at the ShinRa employee* Watch where you are going. *moves away to put up Dimitri’s tray and plate, then nods at him* Let’s go back. I don’t think I could sit around here watching that ridiculous news report and that stupid fake reporter much longer anyway. If I did… they’d be cutting to a live story about me killing him. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *giggles at Sephiroth’s proclamation. He then nods at him* Yea, don’t want you to kill dumb man. Dumb man suffer enough by being him. *he then reaches up to grasp onto Sephiroth’s hand so that he can stay close while they head back to Sephiroth’s office* What’s a celebrity, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A celebrity is a famous person. The term ‘celebrity’ is given to somebody whom has gained enough notice from the public that they are watched by the public for some unknown reason. One of the reasons people like celebrities so much is because they want to be with them, or they find some appeal about them. *mutters* Such as the women who seem to like either my face, my hair, or my buttocks. And some men too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* So, you famous because you have good looks? *he then looks over Sephiroth for a moment and tilts his head from side to side* I guess… *shrugs, not really feeling too attracted to his father*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.