Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks then tilts his head* If that so, why mother so good at doing all that? *scratches the side of his head* Shouldn’t she be doing something different if she not as good?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m talking about Soldiers, Dimitri… *grunts* She’s not suited to some of their work, no. And to be honest, in a few areas, some of these soldiers would fare better than her under certain circumstances. That is not to say she does not have a use – I am only saying that she has different fields of expertise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *deeply frowns at what Sephiroth is telling him. He then quickly shakes his head* What type of things is she not so good at, Father? I haven’t seen her complain about not being as good as a man…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks lightly* I am better than her in the field of psychic energies. I am also better than her at throwing a punch, and balancing. I also have more endurance. I am able to lift heavier amounts of weight. When teleporting, I can pinpoint the area I want to move to within half an inch. And so on, so on, so on… *yawns* We’re better at different things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… Then, what is mother better at? *he sneaks over to the window once more so he can peak out again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *notices Dimitri, then shrugs, letting him go stare at the soldiers go through their exercise and other regimes. He picks up some more files and begins to read through them, soon writing away rather busily, leaving the boy to his own devices*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shifts about at the window as he watches the activity down below. After a bit, he flaps his wings as he tries to get himself a bit higher. Frowning at the failed attempt, he looks back at Sephiroth* Father, I think mother want to prove you wrong even though she didn’t hear you. *points at the window*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Preposterous. *shrugs his shoulders and swivels around in his seat. He moves to the window, grunting* What the hell are you talking about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *points out the window, trying to show Sephiroth the area where Jenna is. She’s once again forced her way into the field and is currently taunting the soldiers to see which one wants to try to take her on. Once a bulky one takes up her challenge, she moves into a battle-ready position and begins to spar with the man*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks rather flatly* Excuse me for one moment. *teleports away from the area, reappearing behind Jenna outside. He grabs her as the man comes in to swing at her, teleporting her back to the office Sephiroth was working in before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *all this had happened too quickly for her to figure out what is going on, so she is in mid-counter punch when Sephiroth teleports her. She then yelps as she swings at the air and momentarily looses her balance* What?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets go of her and glares hard at her, folding his arms* What the hell were you doing in my barracks? Get out. That is not the first time you have been in there annoying them for your own personal gain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth then snorts* Yes, it’s not the first time, and you’ve known what I do and even have supported me before. *crosses her arms* I’m just testing them. What’s wrong with that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You also happen to be pregnant. What the hell are you doing, running around with a bunch of idiots, reeling for a fight in your condition? *snorts back at her* You shouldn’t even be there in the first place. You know pregnancy weakens you anyway, those males would not hesitate to kick your tail into the dust.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I’m pretty certain that they’d hesitate. *shakes her head at him* You do realize that most of them don’t want an angry Sephiroth down their throats? *sighs* And yes, I’m pregnant, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t stay active, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That doesn’t mean you can go parading around my barracks reeling for a fight either! *snorts angrily* Go back to the house and if you want to exercise, do it in a more constructive safer environment. We have some of your weapons and that free room with the mats on the floor. Use it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at Sephiroth* I could do that, but you should know as well as I do that practicing on my own isn’t that effective. I need an opponent if I want to hone any skills.

Dimitri: *tilts his head as he listens to the argument. He then moves over to Sephiroth’s desk and grabs at one of the papers so that he can read through it and ignore his parents*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then get one of those ridiculous battle programs you were always bragging about several years ago. The mainframe computer inside of your destroyed base still works. Go get it to do something useful for you. *growls, glaring right back at her, not wanting to let up on this subject*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It would take years for me to set up anything that would even be comparable to what was once in Halcyon. Hrmph, it’d take years to even replicate the room that was in the ShinRa headquarters at your prime. *snorts* I don’t feel like waiting years. *clicks her claws together* What’s wrong, afraid that your men will be out of service for a day?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No… you would either kill them, or be injured by them. *snorts* It’s not productive. Besides, they already have their training regimes. Your showing up unannounced is disruptive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They certainly seem to enjoy the surprise visits from “Sephiroth’s woman”. *narrows her eyes* And you’ve even encouraged me at times. *crosses her arms*

Dimitri: *mumbles* Father thinks they better than you, Mother…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. Not now Dimitri. *growls loudly at him* I didn’t say that specifically either. *grunts in irritation at Jenna* Just.. go back home. I don’t want you fighting them while you are pregnant. There is a lot to be accomplished in the few days before the wedding… why don’t you do something regarding that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at what Dimitri says before she narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* What exactly have you been telling the boy? *Snorts* And I would have been fine… *scowls* Why don’t you use your resources and make ShinRa build a virtual reality room like they once had if you are so concerned. *Snorts then grumbles* I guess I could pick up my dress…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I haven’t been telling Dimitri anything that isn’t true. I was just saying we have different strengths in different areas. Such as, my physical strength is better than yours. However, your magic abilties would toast me alive. *snorts, turning his attention down to his work* That damned elf had better be finished with the dress.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… as long as you’re not teaching the boy to be sexist.. *shakes her head then snorts again* It’s supposed to be done today or tomorrow. *narrows her eyes* Still, if you want me to battle against virtual enemies and not real ones, have the science department here build a room. I know that ShinRa used to have one. I read the history files, you hurt one of your fellow SOLDIERs in one of those things.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.