Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends only the best part of five minutes in the shower. He dries off and gets changed for the day, and then moves downstairs into the kitchen. He glares over at the smashed window and shakes his head* I see nobody fixed that. *grabs four slices of bread and pops them in the toaster, then takes out a plate and waits for them to cook* We have a good amount of time until I need to be at work. *glances back at the boy* What did you want to do first?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at Sephiroth as he enters the kitchen. Smiling, he moves over to hug onto his father before frowning* Not going to get angry again, right? *he then tilts his head* Umm…. *frowns then shrugs* I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Pats Dimitri on the head as he moves to stand near the toaster as he waits for his toast to pop up. When it does, he is rather quick to place butter and honey on it, then sits at the table to eat* I’ll work something out for you to do then. You will see fairly quickly that everybody has a use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head at what Sephiroth tells him. He then continues to munch on his cereal. Once he’s done, he gets up and puts away his dishes* Ok, Father, but everyone at school like Seres better… They say she smart so they put her up a grade or something..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stop comparing yourself to somebody else. It’s not going to get you anywhere. *grunts sharply* Didn’t I tell you that just the other day? *glances at his plate, then at Dimitri* Do you want a slice? *offers his plate of toast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… But everyone else does, Father… They compare me to you and Seres all the time. *he then walks up to the table and reaches up to take the toast* Why shouldn’t I compare when everyone else does?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Because they’re narrowminded idiots who don’t even know what they’re talking about. You cannot compare one thing against another thing unless they are very similar or identical. Next time you see somebody doing that, slap them, or tell them to shut their damn mouths. *takes his plate back once Dimitri takes some toast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: But… I am similar.. Seres my twin. Doesn’t that make her similar? You my father… I don’t get it. Why shouldn’t I want to be like you an’ Mother an’ Seres?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just don’t compare them. *growls* What productive outcome is there? Write down their names and I will kill them personally. *it is clear this conversation irritates him, and he scowls as he continues to eat his toast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head then continues to eat his toast in silence. Once he’s done, he moves over to the doorway and waits for Sephiroth. While he’s waiting, he shifts about his wings, trying to figure out the best way to position them for today*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he finishes off his toast, he heads out the door and begins to work to his workplace* They’re liable to ask questions about my hand. *glances down at it* If they ask you anything, the standard reply is… “I don’t know”. Understood? *grunts* It’s honestly none of their business anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at Sephiroth then nods at the direction* No problem, Father… I don’t know anyway, so no lie there. *grins as he rushes over to Sephiroth’s side. He then grasps onto Sephiroth’s left arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Dimitri and grasps his hand, walking towards the building. He walks inside and grunts as he heads past the secretary, heading for his desk* Do you need one of those… permission slips? *pauses* As in, permission to get out of school for the day. *glances off to one side, then sits down at his table, taking out a blank sheet of paper to write on* I hope your teacher isn’t one of those insane fangirls. Because she would probably frame the absentee slip if I hand-write and sign it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head then shrugs* I don’t know… Everyone seem to bow to what you say, Father. So, don’t think you even need to write anything. *he then looks up at the secretary before shuffling over to shyly hide behind Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Morons. *moves to his feet again and grabs another chair for Dimitri, pulling it up to the desk* Here. *sits down again, then begins to write out a permission slip. He folds it up and hands it to the boy, shrugging* Keep that in your back pocket and hand it in at the end of the day. Now… *glances around the desk* I don’t really know how to explain what it is I do all day. *pulls one of the files out of his in-box and opens it up, dropping it on the table in front of Dimitri* Read through this. And tell me what you think of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares at the paper then deeply frowns* It’s long and there’s no pictures… *Sighing, he picks up the paper and begins to read through it. He wiggles about as he reads through the paper. Once he’s done, he looks up at Sephiroth* I don’t get it…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* Neither do I. *picks up his rubber stamp and taps it onto the paper before signing it, placing it into the out-box* That’s almost the extent of my job. Oh, and the occaisonal reading. And turning up to board meetings. *leans back in the chair slightly* But see? No mathematics required.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Then… why do I need to learn them? If math not needed, why learn it at all? *looks about the office, trying to spot something fun to do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already told you when you asked that the other day. *grunts slightly* While most learning in school has no practical application, you still learn how to solve a puzzle. If that makes sense… I suppose it does.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods then slides out of the chair so that he can move about the room. Eventually, he moves over to Sephiroth’s window and peaks outside* Lots of guys getting sweaty down there… *looks over at Sephiroth* Why they give you view of this, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *glances up at Dimitri, then rises to his feet, peering out the window. His eyes immediately narrow as he sees the males getting it on, and he grasps Dimitri’s hand, pulling him away from the window* Get away from there. *grunts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: * yelps as he’s pulled away from the window. He then frowns before looking up at Sephiroth* What? What I do, Father? *pouts* I didn’t do nothing wrong..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Did I say you did anything wrong? No. *snorts* I just don’t want you to look. Sit back down at the table, alright? Don’t ask why. *bangs on the window with his left fist, causing the window to rumble dangerously. He steps away from it and sits at his table, growling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps at the sound of the breaking glass. So, he rushes over to Sephiroth’s side then lowers his head* Father, don’t get angry… You’re scary when you’re angry. *he pulls his wings in close to his body, as if trying to protect the limbs. He then glances out at the window again* Still, why they give you view of field with lots o’ men?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re just training. Men are the main portion of the ground-forces in the army. This is not to be sexist, but they are generally more resilient, stronger, and able to tolerate poor conditions. They are more suited to direct combat. The females are usually in other areas….

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.