Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Mom, please don’t make a scene… really. Not now. Just.. please. *sighs and nudges Jenna’s shoulder* Come on. You want to watch? There’s a window around the other side. It’s late, so nobody will be watching in on it. *begins moving towards said window*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *unhappily grumbles* There’s always someone watching Seph… *growls but finally allows for Zach to lead her to the window. Once there, she leans against the glass and sighs* Damn it all… Damn it!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh relax, mom. Hopefully most of it is just stitching. *goes silent for a few moments, and his expression makes it quite clear that not even he is sure of his words* He’ll be out within a few hours.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Zach’s declaration* He shouldn’t even be in there to start with… *growls and lowers her head* None of this should be happening.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Tell that to him when he wakes up. He’s the one who put his hand through the glass. *mumbles* No doubt in a fit of rage. *continues to watch the surgery from the window, and would stay there if not bothered or interrupted*

Sephiroth: *remains in the theater, as the the surgery proceedure takes about another hour. After it is finished, he is wheeled off to a recovery ward. While he is still out of it, he is stripped of his street clothing, and a gown is laid over him but not fastened at the back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *refuses to budge from her spot, at least until Sephiroth is wheeled into the recovery ward. Once that occurs, she forces her way to his side, not giving a damn what any doctor tells her. She then sits down next to her mate and sighs* Why didn’t you at least use the mechanical hand… That one would have taken less time..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *because he was merely gassed to keep him under, he is already in the beginnings of waking up. His brow twitches occaisonally, and soon enough it forms into his signature irritated scowl. He makes the occaisonal coughing sound, then slowly opens his eyes, glaring at the overhead light, raising his left hand to block the light from his eyes* What the hell…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up as Sephiroth wakes up. She then sighs before reaching up to gently rub the side of his face* You’re an idiot. You and Zach both… You’re all idiots. I hope you know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How am I an idiot….? *tries to sit up, anchoring his weight with his hands. He immediately makes a hissing sound of pain and sets himself back down on the bed* Damn it! *grumbles and lies down again, raising his injured hand to inspect it. It is heavily damaged and part of it is plastered, being treated much the same way as a broken hand* They shouldn’t have gone to the trouble… I’d be pulling all of this apart within the week.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… Somehow, I see you doing it within an hour of being released of here. *sighs and shakes her head* Now.. *she sits up and glares at him* What the hell possessed you to jam your good hand through a window?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *growls at her, propping himself up on his other hand* I don’t really know. I was trying to get Seres’s attention. She was kissing a boy, so I banged on the window. She ignored me, so I banged on it harder. Next thing I knew, Zach was dragging me here. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah… So you forgot how strong you were… *tilts her head* Seres was kissing a boy? Heh, didn’t think that she would start doing such things yet. *shakes her head* Should I look up the company Hojo used to have glass that was “Sephiroth-proof” so this won’t happen again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, lowering his eyes to the space infront of him* Something like that.. *grunts* Don’t even make jokes like that at a time like this, Jenna. *glances down at his hand, then glares at it* Yes… I wish I had punched the glass with my left hand now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That question isn’t a joke, Seph. *shakes her head* I’m no idiot, there are members of our children that exhibit just as much strength as you. I don’t want them to accidentally hurt themselves like you did. *narrows her eyes* Unlike you, we can’t just kill and reset the children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can’t just reset me either.. *glances up at the doctor as he steps into the room, going quiet. He makes a small grunt of acknowledgement as he is told that he is allowed to go home as soon as he feels like he is able to* Understood. *pushes himself to sit on the edge of the bed, looking around for his clothes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t even seem to care that the doctor is in the room at all* We’re both immortal, Seph. I know the traits of the bond quite well. I know that we could reset all your injuries… minus the ones that occurred prior to the bond and your left hand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *claps his hands* O-OK then. Well, you take care now… *grabs Sephiroth’s documentation and quickly runs from the room*

Sephiroth: I know we’re immortal. But considering that I am in the public eye now… it wouldn’t do to have something happen one day and be fine the next. People would accuse me of staging things. *snorts* Where are my clothes? I want to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I don’t know. I didn’t see where they put your clothes. *she then snorts* We could always explain to them that you’re immortal. I’m certain that your co-workers will stare at you when you return to work anyway, since I did rejuvenate you recently.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They already have, I was in the building after you left and I was asked about the plastic surgery. *rolls his eyes* Where are my clothes… *slides off the bed, glaring when he discovers that his gown has no back on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin at the view that she is given when Seph stands up. However, she gets to her feet then shakes her head at him* Lie down. I’ll find out what they did with your clothes. *she then exits the room so that she can flag down an assistant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation and sits back down on the bed, lying back on it* Alright. *snorts* Go find them..

Zach: *is in the hallway, cleaning up some of the final paperwork before he sets out for the evening. He glances at Jenna when she comes out of Sephiroth’s room and raises his brows slightly* Wow, you’re still here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach* I hope that wasn’t a joke. *shakes her head* Do you know what they did with Seph’s clothing? If you don’t, can you quickly gather a change of his clothes from our closet? I’d honestly appreciate it if you did either of these, Zach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, I’ll get more. You can have his other clothes, but well… they need to be laundered. Bad. *slips off his overshirt and tosses it into a nearby linen basket. Then he heads out of the clinic, heading across the town to the house* *”I don’t think they will ask where I am, but if they do, let them know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* ~Thank you, Zach. For everything… Though next time, don’t get outsiders involved in Seph’s health problems. There’s no need for this nonsense.~ *sighing, she moves back to Seph’s side. She then sits down at the edge of his bed* Zach is getting a change of clothing for you. *she then leans in to kiss Seph on the lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs lightly as he kisses her back, though his face may slightly smell of the noxious gasses used to knock him out before*

Zach: *”You want me to let him bleed all over your floor and die?”* *returns about five minutes later with an entire set of clothes suitable for street-wear. He places them on the bed, then slips out of the room again*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.