Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls lightly, incredibly frustrated with the dragon’s comments* I don’t know what else to present as I told you everything. And I honestly mean everything. *glances at Jenna* *”This is your father. I tracked him down for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Sephiroth as if he had suddenly grown two heads. She then gives him a nervous grin before she forces out a laugh* ~You- You’re…~ *glances over at Quetzitohl before deeply frowning* ~I know you mean well… But you don’t need to joke like this, Seph.~

Quetzitohl: Do you humans not have things such as tests for these things?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at the dragon* Oh you want to take a test now? *glances into the hallway* Zach! Get out here. *shakes his head at Jenna* *”I am not joking. We’ve been through this before. I’ve done this for you, I put the effort into it. Now show some damn appreciation for my work.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she looks into Sephiroth’s eyes, realizing that he isn’t joking at all. She then quickly shakes her head* ~You really think a serial rapist is… That I came fro-~ *she looks between Quetzitohl and Sephiroth, trying to digest this information. After a moment, for the first time that she could recall, her brain shuts down and she just passes out*

Quetzitohl: That is what I was suggesting this entire time. *he then tilts his head as she watches Jenna go down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still holding Xelong when he steps out into the living room. He stares at Jenna and sets Xelong on the ground, quickly moving over her to check up on her. He feels for her pulse, then lays her out on the lounge, frowning*

Sephiroth: Well, I was going to ask you to acquire her blood along with his, *points to Quetzitohl* for a paternity test, but I suppose you can still do that. *returns his attention to the male* What are you going to do if infact, the tests results reveal that you did indeed sire this female?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: Well, I’ll definitely take her off the list of conquests to yet to be obtained, that is for certain. *taps his fingers against the arm of the couch that he’s sitting on. He then shrugs* What were you expecting to get out of this?

Dimitri: *peaks into the living room. He’s been crying and seems to be quite miserable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: At the very least? Closure for her. *glances at Dimitri and rises to his feet* Excuse me. *walks over to the boy and crouches down in front of him, resting a hand on his head, speaking in a low strangely gentle voice* What is wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *his eyes widen as he notices that he’s been spotted, so he sucks behind the wall and tries to hide. However, when Sephiroth comes, he just lowers his head and sniffles even more* You said…

Quetzitohl: Well, that much I can provide. *tilts his head as he hears the sniffling* If it is the desire of you two, I will humor her by doing this wedding thing for you two.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I said what? *picks Dimitri up and sets him on his back so he can hold onto him. With that, he rises to his feet again and walks back towards Quetz* I would appreciate that. You would need to speak with her to get her opinion though. *grunts at Zach* Go get the things you need for a paternity test.

Zach: Yeah, yeah… *moves out of the room to get supplies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers as Sephiroth picks him up. However, after a moment, he just hugs onto Sephiroth’s arm and continues to cry* You said you would take me to your work today.. You weren’t there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, then tenses slightly* Oh… I did say that, didn’t I.. *sighs* That is my forgetfulness in effect, Dimitri. For that, I offer nothing but apology. Let me make it up to you in the immediate, and I will take you tomorrow for sure. That, I promise to you. *moves into the kitchen to set him down in one of the chairs. Then he takes ice-cream out of the freezer and sets a bowl in front of the boy, beginning to scoop some of the icecream in there*

Zach: *wanders back into the living room with some blood drawing equipment. He sits next to Quetz and places the blood vial into the end of the needle collector before inserting the needle into one of his arm veins to collect blood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Promise? No disappearing again? No want to be laughed at again.. *he then grins as Sephiroth begins to serve him ice cream. Soon enough, he takes a spoon and begins to happily munch on it. His sadness is forgotten within moments now that he’s being spoiled*

Quetzitohl: *eyes off the needle at first, however, he permits for Zach to take samples from him. He simply tilts his head as he sees his dark red-voilet blood fill the collector. However, he remains silent during the process*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *seems a little weirded out by what he is collecting, but removes the needle and vial shortly afterwards, popping a seal over the top of the vial before popping it into a clear bag, marking it with a few numbers for his own purposes* Thanks. *hands Quetzitohl a bandaid and throws his gloves away so he can do the same to Jenna* She’s been out for an awfully long time already. *frowns and moves back to her to check her pulse*

Sephiroth: *nods* I promise. *once he has given Dimitri a suitable amount of ice cream he places the container back into the refrigerator. He also takes three bottles of ice-cream topping from the cupboard and sets them down in front of him before walking out of the kitchn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is physically fine, though the back of her head has a bruise forming at the moment. She groans as Zach collects blood from her. However, she doesn’t wake up yet*

Quetzitohl: Heh, band aids. Silly things. *he then holds up his arm before he uses his magic to seal away the injury completely*

Dimitri: *grins and grabs the chocolate syrup before he pours it over his ice cream. He then continues to happily munch away at the treats*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs at Jenna, poking her arm. He finds a clear spot to get blood out of her and marks her vial of blood with another number, popping that into a bag also. He picks up both plastic bags and heads for his room so he can drop off his stuff* I’ll be at the clinic getting this sorted out. You have no idea how many questions I’m about to dodge over this… *eyes off the violet blood, frowning*

Sephiroth: *watches Zach work, then sits beside Jenna when he departs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft groan as Seph comes to her side. She then flutters her eyes open after a few moments before looking up at him. Rather confused, she blinks then frowns* Huh? What happened?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: For one reason or another you passed out. But you’re fine now, I think. Don’t make any effort to get up right away. Just continue lying down until you feel better. *glances at the male opposite them* As I was saying before, this is most likely your father. I am having Zach go to the clinic to run the proper tests to confirm it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Passed out? *frowns, having problems even grasping onto the concept of her passing out. She then pales as Sephiroth draws her attention to Quetzitohl again. Frowning, she slowly nods her head before muttering* Can we just go to our room now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* Alright… *glances at the male* Do you want to go back to where you came from? *mumbles* Seeing as though not very much more is going to be acomplished today….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *shakes his head* No, I had no pressing matters to attend to. *he gets up* However, I shall not burden you. I am certain I saw lodging in this town. I shall use those accommodations. *with that, he heads out of the house*

Jenna: *while she still feels light-headed, she reaches up to grasp onto Seph’s arm. She then drags herself up to her feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and nods his head* Farewell. *helps to haul Jenna to her feet, frowning at her* Why did that even happen? You were perfectly well and healthy. Then I told you the news and… you went down hard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I don’t know… I’ve never done that before. *lowers her head* Maybe it’s because I’m pregnant? *shrugs and leans against Sephiroth once she’s on her feet* I just want to be in our bed..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *guides Jenna up the stairs to the bedroom, then moves her over to the bed, setting her down on it* There you go. *sighs and takes a seat beside her* I am not convinced that you blacked out because you are pregnant. That never happened before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft content groan as she lies down on the bed. She then reaches up to grab Seph’s arm and tries to pull him down to her* Well, I’ve never blacked out before that I recall… So.. *Shrugs* I’m fine, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Well… I suppose we will see the results of the test that was performed before long. So then your mind can really be put at ease. *moves over her, but doesn’t become too aggressive or pushy in giving her affection. He gently kisses her nose, then lies beside her*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.