Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *his eyes widen slightly as he digests what Sephiroth is suggesting. He then frowns before he shakes his head* ~I never really thought much of such a thing. Tainted Blood only appeared suddenly out of no where as far as anyone ever knew, none gave her much thought.~ *snorts* ~It is a possibility. However..~ *scowls as he glances back, planning on yelling at his sister, who is within the living spaces of the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Please consider. It would mean a lot to her if she at least knew of your existance.”* *folds his arms* *”I wouldn’t expect a big cuddly reunion, that would be silly and unrealistic.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: Hrm… *ponders over Sephiroth’s suggestion then shrugs* Very well, I shall entertain your proposal. And yes, I believe that you are correct, strange haired, effeminate male. *shakes his head* It is unrealistic to expect this to be some form of tearful reunion of sorts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems quite pleased, so much so that he ignores the fact that he was just called effeminate and strange* Thank you. *nods his head, then glances off to one side* You mentioned a sister….. *pauses* Does…. she want to get involved also?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *bares his teeth at the mention of his sister before loudly snorting* No. I have enough to bother with. *shakes his head* Tell me, who is Tainted Blood getting married to anyway? What sort of man actually managed not to be killed by her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks lightly at Quetzitohl’s question, and raises a hand* That would be me. I came to investigate on behalf of her. She is sad. I wanted to fix that. I imagine questions have been in her mind for a long time, I also wish to solve those. I am glad that you can help.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *stares at Sephiroth as he announces that he is the one who is going to marry Jenna. He then hrmphs before shaking his head* I see… Well… *looks him over* At least you have muscles. *shrugs* Very well, take me to where tainted blood is. Though, do you have any means of certifying that I am her sire?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The only thing I have to go on is situational circumstance and stories I have heard, as well as observing the firey wings you both posess. *pauses* Oh, Jenna is a half-dragon. Her dragon-form is a red dragon. *telepathically transmits the imagery to the male*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: Yes, I’ve known that Tainted Blood is a half-dragon, that is why I call her that. Aside from the fact that she is usually tainted by the blood of others. *flicks his left hand then shrugs* Dirty business that she gets herself into. *he then tilts his head* I would prefer more concrete proof. However, I shall accompany you, effeminate one, nonetheless and see to your claims.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head and glances around to see if he is being watched. When he discovers that he is not, he begins to rotate his right hand in the air, forming an inter-dimensional portal right in front of him. He steps aside, then motions for the other male to go through first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *eyes the portal as Sephiroth creates it. He then nods in appreciation* Impressive. *with that, he moves through the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *waits for the male to walk through before stepping through himself. Once on the other side he lands neatly on the ground outside of his house. He closes the portal up again and momentarily turns his attention to the front door, casting a sideways glance at the male dragon* Well, do you want to go in? Or shall I bring her outside? *ponders for a few moments* Stay out here. I can provide more evidence that you are her sire. *steps inside and moves into Zach’s bedroom to pluck Xelong up out of the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: Hmm… Should you not- *he then frowns as Sephiroth tells him to stay put, mostly because he is unaccustomed to being told what to do. Narrowing his eyes, he moves to lean against a nearby tree*

Xelong: *releases a loud yelp as he’s plucked off the bed. He then whines and tries to wiggle out of Sephiroth’s grasp, for he wants to return to his dreams and warm spot* Eee… *whips his tail around in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Stay still. *carries the struggling youth outside and sets him down in front of Quetzitohl, curious to see what will happen now* There you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *tilts his head as Xelong is set down in front of him. His eyes roam over the diminutive dragon for a few moments before he looks toward Sephiroth* What exactly am I looking at? *he then kneels down to reach out and grasp onto Zelong’s wings so that he can study the dragon even more*

Xelong: *chatters his teeth at Sephiroth as he is dragged outside and set down. He then yelps in fear as Quetzitohl begins to examine him over* ~Zach!!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What are you looking at? Exactly what you see.

Zach: *”Hold on, Xelong!”* *puts down his clipboard and runs out of the medical facility, still wearing his medical scrubs. He runs across the town and promptly takes off into the air, landing in the front yard. When he sees the unfamiliar man holding Xelong’s wings, he gets closer to him, yelling* Let go of him!

Sephiroth: *growls at Zach* Don’t bother. Everything is under control.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: I mean to say, what importance does this whelpling have to do with any form of proof? You have presented him he- *he then lifts his head as she spots Zach. Narrowing his eyes, he frowns then stands up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is rather quick to scoop Xelong up in his arms, clutching onto him protectively* Yeah, I thought so. *carries Xelong away, heading back for the house* You’re going to get me fired one of these days you know.

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation* That ‘whelpling’ is the son of Jenna and myself. I was hoping maybe you would sense something familiar about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *tilts his head at Sephiroth’s words. He then studies over Sephiroth* I must admit, you are full of surprises, effeminate one. *closes his eyes* There were some similarities between that one and my family. It is not an impossibility that Tainted Blood comes from me line.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I am glad that you are not ruling it out. Please come inside. I am sure Jenna would be interested in meeting you. *heads for the front door, opening it to step inside* *”Jenna? Can you come downstairs and into the Living room?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Can it wait a few minutes, Seph? I am currently… indisposed.~ *accompanies her message with images of Alexander, who is currently breastfeeding*

Quetzitohl: You are aware that Tainted Blood and I are indeed acquainted with each other. I have hired her several times, as well as have seen her within meetings. *narrows his eyes* You also are aware what the rumors surrounding me are?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m aware… of some things. Why do you ask? *glances up the stairs, then sighs* *”Alright. Take your time. I will try to keep our visitor occupied.”* *grunts lightly* She is busy with one of our offspring. Won’t you please come in and take a seat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *nods* I ask because I know that Tainted Blood has full knowledge of the stories that surround me. *moves to look at the nearest couch before he sits down. Since his form is only a facade, the couch would release a groan as if a great weight just fell down on it* Most of the tales were not far from the truth at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* Well, I don’t suppose the stories matter. At the very least, inform her of your existance. As in… she knows of your existance, but not your relation to her. *frowns* I wanted that to be filled in so she could stop wondering about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: We shall see, we shall see. I still would prefer a more concrete proof than just the similarities presented. *Closes his eyes* However, we shall see what happens.

Jenna: *puts Alexander to sleep once she’s done feeding the boy. She then moves into the living room, searching for Sephiroth* You wanted me, Se- *she then deeply frowns as she spots Quetzitohl* ~What’s going on?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.