Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I don’t really like to fight… but to be honest I wouldn’t argue if you wanted to. Don’t expect much, though… *frowns, looking unhappy at the thought* I just came out here to make sure there wasn’t going to be a problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* These men work underneath Sephiroth. Sephiroth is my mate. Of course I’m not going to really harm them. *shakes her head* Seph told me not to kill them, so I won’t kill them. However, that doesn’t mean that if they are willing to go through a full-out brawl that I won’t do likewise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* Sorry… *raises a hand to her and shakes his head* I just thought you were…. *pauses* No, forget it. Carry on. *slings his sword over his back and heads back for the house, seeming maybe slightly dissapointed*

Kalysto: *packs the food away into the fridge so that Desiree can find it later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as Rhyderi walks away. After flicking a bit of dust off her clothes, she rushes off to follow after him* You thought I was what? What exactly are you trying to say? *narrows her eyes*

Desiree: *looks up as she hears that Kalysto is home and putting away food. She then gets up and moves toward the kitchen. Soon after, she grabs a bag of potato chips before she returns to Milena’s side so that she can munch there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes* Just don’t get fat, OK? I mean. Fatter than you are. Outside of being pregnant with my illegitimate child.

Rhyderi: *stops* I thought you were on the warpath. I thought you were reeling for a fight and for blood. I wanted to come out here and uphold the peace. But it’s already here. Thus, there is nothing for me to do. *waves a hand at her and continues walking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh. *shakes her head* No, this was no warpath at all. *chuckles* However, if you want to spar me and challenge your own skills, I would be glad to entertain. Spars are always quite good for honing of the skills. *she then stretches*

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto then snorts* I’m not going to get fat. I’m just pregnant at the moment! *shakes her head* And it’s not that illegitimate as long as you’re still around… right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *narrows his eyes in thought, then glances back at her* Is that even going to be fair? I’m not going to say I am immune to attack, but a lot of them won’t hurt. *turns around to face her, pondering* Do you really want to spar?

Kalysto: Illegitimate… outside of marriage. Lovechild. Bastard. Are you not familiar with these terms?

Milena: *tries to steal Desiree’s potato chips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… No, not really. Mother and Father had me and all of my siblings out of this marriage thing. They never called us any of those things. *shrugs* Is it such a bad thing? *she then yelps as Milena reaches out to take her potato chips. Sighing as she realizes what the movement is, she holds the bag down to let the girl have some*

Jenna: Heh. *shakes her head* I am a woman of honor. I try to leave things on as much equal ground as possible. If you wish to spar with me, there would be no uses of anything more than your own pure physical abilities. I never use magic in spars. That is dishonorable. Not to mention, it’s rather boring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *begins hungrily eating the chips, grinning as she grabs a handful to dump on her legs and the ground around her* Mmmmm….

Kalysto: Yeah, well. Maybe society works differently here. But if you had a child out of wedlock in Sin’dorei society, it was heavily frowned on. They would take it away from you, and put it up for adoption.

Rhyderi: I’m not sure what I do would be considered fair, then…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head then bites at her lower lip* Yea… You’ve mentioned things like that before… *she then looks up at Kalysto* Should we get married? I mean, would that make things better?

Jenna: Heh, can you not fight without using magic? Are you that dependent on the mystical arts?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *Stares at Desiree and promptly walks out of the room, heading into the dark room, shutting the door behind him, saying nothing*

Rhyderi: *opens his palms to show her* The light imbues me. It is my strength and my shadow. The light is channeled with every fiber of my being. It is with me always, even if I try to ignore it. That is what being a Paladin and a weilder of the Light is about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And you can look into my eyes and see that I always have contact with my magic. However, I can choose not to use magic at all times. *shakes her head* Are you using your light now, hm? *smirks* While the impulse to use mystical arts may be strong, I’m certain you can make moves without utilizing them.

Desiree: *stares at Kalysto simply retreats. She then frowns and lowers her head. Sighing, she mutters* That must have been the wrong thing to say.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Well, I suppose not… *raises his sword, then scuffs the edge of it on the ground a few times, pondering* Very well. I challenge you to a duel. The winner… *narrows his eyes in thought* I don’t even know what I can offer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, who cares? *shakes her head* This is simply a test of skill, is it not? So, the reward is solely a boost of pride and knowledge. Any further reward is pointless. *she clicks the claws of her right hand together and studies him* Very well, I accept, if only to see how much of a challenge a scrawny boy can provide. *smirks at him* Now, do you want a third party present to insure that things do indeed proceed in a fair manner?

Desiree: *whimpers as she considers what she said. She then begins to softly cry, though this is mostly because of her hormone levels*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *tries to grab at Desiree’s bag of potato chips again, at least until she hears Desiree crying. She gets to her feet and begins to poke her in the arm, curious* Mmm? *tries to feed her potato chips*

Rhyderi: Don’t really need a witness. *scuffs his sword on the ground a few more times, before suddenly charging at her with his full bodyweight, his left arm across his body, shield across it. He attempts to slam her down if he gets close enough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers and continues to cry, even though Milena is trying to give her potato chips. However, she does look up at the girl for a moment before shaking her head* I don’t want them now… I don’t want them!

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she notices that Rhyderi has made his first move. Grunting in irritation, she quickly parries to the side in an attempt to simply dodge his first attack* Very honorable, starting before an acknowledgment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *seems unhappy at Jenna’s comment and stops, standing there* You gave every indication that you were ready. Do you want me to go back and wait? I’m more than happy to comply with whatever you need. *sets his shield back onto his back and bows lightly to her*

Milena: *slowly shuffles away from Desiree and whimpers, upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh. *rolling her eyes, she moves into a ready position from Judo. She then waves her right hand in a beckoning manner* Well then, boy, bring it. Let’s see how much you know and how ready you are to deal with challenge.

Desiree: *lifts her head as she hears Milena’s whimpering. She then sighs and closes her eyes before trying to regain control over her emotions* I’m sorry, Milena… It’s just, Kalysto…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Boy? *flicks a lock of orangey blonde hair out of his eyes, laughing lightly* I’m probably older than you. *takes out his shield again and swings his sword around a few times before shifting into a ready-stance*

Milena: *tries to hug up against Desire, whimpering* Mmmm… mommy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Doubtful. I’m four-hundred or so years old. You look not much older than twenty years of age. Even if you’re one of the slow-aging elves, I doubt it. *eyes him off for a moment, trying to determine his weak, points in his stance* Hmm…

Desiree: *grins at Milena’s actions. She then wraps her arms about the girl and nods* Yea… I’m sorry for troubling you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *watches Jenna, almost seeming to work out what she’s doing. He crouches very slightly, pulling his arms in to his torso, somewhat able to shift most of himself behind the shielf. He smirks at Jenna as he changes his feeting, then relaxes again, moving back into his initial defensive stance* As my brother would say, I am a tin-can. You’ll not find much to exploit.

Milena: *continues to whimper, but calms down shortly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, we shall see, youth. *she then suddenly moves foward. However, rather than doing a straight forward attack, she hand springs so that she can flip over his head. She then tries to kick off his shoulders in order to put him off-balance*

Desiree: *pats the top of Milena’s head* I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stumbles somewhat as Jenna kicks off over him, turning around to face her when she flips over his head. He frowns, then begins to slowly advance on her, pondering close-range strategy* How very dissapointing. *smirks* Why would you do something like that? I thought we were sparring?

Milena: *just hugs Desiree’s arm, not wanting to go anywhere now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t bother waiting for Rhyderi to work her out. Instead, she continues with her momentum to land on her hands. She then swings her legs out in order to clamp her legs around his torso. She then tries to bring him down to the ground by using her momentum to bring them both down at the same time*

Desiree: *grins at the affection*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *seems quite upset when Jenna is on him and tries to get her off, struggling at pulling at her, ending up losing his balance, smacking his hands on the ground a few times to try and sit up again* What kind of duel is this!?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.