Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Did you not take the week off, hm? Anyway, you just had the birth of your first grandson. I think that even if you didn’t have tomorrow off, you deserve time off for that. *she then tilts her arms back and allows the robe to fall off her person. As the cloth crumbles to the ground, she climbs up onto the bed then slides right next to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes in her appearance and moves his head in immediately to kiss her mouth, reaching out to caress the nearest breast to his hand* *”You know that thing you just did right now? The aggressive violent woman thing? That was sexy.”* *lightly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenan: *wraps her arms about Sephiroth’s neck as she uses her right hand to cup the back of Sephiroth’s head. She then deepens the kiss* ~Hmm… I’ll have to file that down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans over her as the kiss deepens, then moves his arms around her waist, rolling back, trying to get her ontop of him* *”You like being the one who’s in control, don’t you.”* *grins and moves his head back, baring his teeth to widen the grin more* Which do you prefer? The power? Or being helpless?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *follows Seph’s moves and slides on top of him. She then licks the corner of his mouth as she spots his grin* Mmm… Being in control? Maybe. *she then shakes her head at his question* You know what. I’ll let my maniacal god pick this time around. *she then playfully poke his nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tongue out of his mouth to try and snatch a lick at hers* Oh, I see… I think you’re already off to a great start there. Maybe we can start like this, roll around, and take turns? *chuckles and props himself up a bit on his shoulders, before reaching up to remove stray strands of hair from Jenna’s face, sneaking the opportunity to caress her forehead and the side of her face in the process* Is that agreeable?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: How did you ever develop to be such the hormonal, sex-driven pervert when it comes to me? *broadly grins before leaning in to kiss him. She’d happily spend the rest of the night, at least until she’s so sore that she can’t be bothered moving, having unbelievable sex with Sephiroth. However, the following day, come noon, she sits at the edge of the bed, fully dressed now, waiting for Sephiroth to fulfill his word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snuggles with Jenna after the lovemaking is over, sleeping like a rock through the morning. By noon, he is still asleep, though his sleep pattern is lighter than before, indicating that he is in REM sleep, and in the last stage of it, near ready to wake up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks the claws of her glove together as she looks at the clock. She then sighs and shakes her head* “Sure, I’ll mark my calendar.” *Not caring that she isn’t really quoting Seph, she rolls her eyes then glances at the lump on the bed. After another moment, she reaches under the covers before she begins to tickle the balls of his feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles his feet slightly, then curls up, drawing his knees against his chest, his feet slipping under the covers as he moves* Mmm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph a dead-pan look as he remains asleep. Shaking her head, she get up and circles around to his side. She then leans over* Old men need to wake up. *After whispering into his ear, she suddenly slaps his butt*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps suddenly, banging his head against the wooden head of the bed. This startles him and he sits up rather ubruptly, looking confused at being woken up so suddenly* Damn it! *growls* What the hell??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms, still leaned over Sephiroth. Though, she did jump slightly as Sephiroth jumped himself. She then frowns at him* Pop quiz, general. What happens when you find out that you woke up at a quarter before one in the afternoon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What….? *glances bleary eyed at the clock, then groans, putting his head back down* Don’t mess around with me and play jokes, Jen…. *mumbles* Wake me up in about five more minutes… *yawns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at Sephiroth* Did you not promise to do something at noon, Sephiroth? Hm? *taps her foot and growls at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns again* I know what I promised but I can’t feasibly wake up in the next few minutes…. *tries to settle again so he can get comfortable, but by this point his mind is already awake enough to begin thinking of consequences* Alright.. *moves to his feet slowly and stumbles into the bathroom to take care of his immediate problems*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as she watches Sephiroth get up and move to the bathroom. However, she doesn’t speak to him. Instead, she leans over the bed and straightens up the pillows and sheets. Once that is done, she sits down at the edge of the bed as she waits for Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes up in the bathroom only a few moments later. He washes off his hands and steps out into the room again, yawning tiredly* Alright, I’m up… you should have woken me at the time you needed me. *rubs his eyes* Do I need to get changed?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head at him* I was hoping that you would wake up on your own. I waited a bit before trying to wake you up. *she then looks him over and tilts her head* Hmm… *licks her lips* Well, that is up to you. *she then stands up* I’m fully dressed, so things might be a bit unfair, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright. *steps over some other laundry lying in the doorway and wanders away to the drawer so he can place on some clothing for the day. He spends a few moments doing that, then faces her again, buttoning up the last few buttons around the collar of his shirt* What do you have in mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she looks at the laundry on the floor. After thinking for a bit, she moves toward the door* Meet me in the backyard. *she then exits the room before moving to wait for Sephiroth in the middle of their yard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The backyard? Well that’s an interesting place. But no matter. *nods and heads out there, meeting Jenna on the back steps of the backyard* Why out here? *glances up at the sun, then down at her again* At least the day is pleasant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because, there’s slightly less chance of you tripping all over everything in the room out here. *she waves at the open space around her* See. *she then moves up to him before aggressively taking his hands and positioning them, though Seph will notice that the positioning is different this time around* Are you familiar with the term, tango?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *with the amount of aggression in Jenna’s movements and actions, he wonders if she is actually pissed with him. He gives her a curious and confused glance, looking down at the placement of his hands now* I’ve heard of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Good, then this isn’t going to be completely hopeless. *she then yanks him forward so that she can press herself against him* I’ll take this slow so you can learn the steps. *with that, she begins trying to walk him through the simple steps of a traditional, Argentine tango. However, she isn’t too light on Sephiroth and frequently moves her legs into position for the more complex steps where his legs would actually have to twist with one of hers in order to continue*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.