Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches involuntarily with pleasure, then lightly thrusts into her hands a few times, forgetting about the massage momentarily. He grunts and lathers his hands up so he can continue washing off her back, moving to wash her sides, stepping back from her* Why do you want to play with that? *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Sephiroth them shakes her head* You asked me to, you silly overgrown boy. *grins even more then presses herself up against him as she lets go of his “fun parts”. Hugging him, she softly speaks* I believe my hair needs to be washed as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps back to wash her sides and chest, nodding* I’ll get to it soon enough. *washes her arms off, as well as her shoulders, flicking water onto them. Soon enough he moves onto the shampoo and rubs it into her hair, grunting when his fingers snag on tangles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shifts about as needed to give Seph full access to her body. She also rubs up against him as she does this in order to tease him even more. Once he moves into her head, she just presses herself up against him and buries her face in his chest* Mmm… I love you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You shouldn’t. Because these hands have killed many things. *finishes washing her hair, adding conditioner to it shortly afterwards, though that is a little difficult to navigate while Jenna is cuddling him around the chest. Once the hair is finished with he tries to wiggle back to get her under the full force of the shower head to wash out the conditioner* Alright, you are clean. What you decide now is your choice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Perhaps I shouldn’t, but I do. *she then shifts under the water to rinse off as Sephiroth guides her there* Anyway, I’m not some innocent damsel. I’ve lived much longer than you have… I probably have a larger kill count than you do. I should hope… *shakes her head. She then steps out of the shower to dry off once she’s properly rinsed off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps out of the shower after turning the water off, then grabs his own towels to dry off with, walking out of the room, still mostly wet* Do you keep a tally? *steps over to the door, shutting it, locking it shortly afterwards, mostly for his own peace of mind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I… I don’t honestly know. Maybe? *shrugs* I don’t care enough to remember how many I’ve slain, though. *she then slips on a robe, though she avoids tying it up since she doesn’t have her gloves on yet. Soon after, she grabs a robe for Seph and hands it to him* Hmm… We only have a few more weeks, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A few more weeks? Until what? *pauses, then nods his head* Ah, the wedding. Yes. *glances at the robe, taking it, though he seems curious as to why it is being handed to him. He holds it, then watches her curiously, half expecting her to take her own robe off and go further than she was before with the teasing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *still avoiding knotting her robe, she moves to the center of the room and looks about a bit to determine how much room there is. She then nods and points to the spot in front of her* Well then, I suppose that you should practice more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? Why are you mentioning this now of all times? *frowns openly at her, but steps into the center of the room beside her anyway* I’m not sure if I understand…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because, you are terrible with your feet, when it doesn’t concern swordplay. *she thinks for a bit then grabs his arms* So, looking for traditional or seductive?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wait, why are we rehearsing this now? *glances down at her questioningly, then places a hand on her shoulders, teasing the skin with his fingertips* We’re more or less naked. The door is locked. It’s quiet… we’re alone… and I am already ready. *smirks* What are you waiting for?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We are practicing this now because you’ve put it off long enough. Anyway, we’ll be just as naked once we’re done. Perhaps even more so. *shakes her head then tilts her head* You didn’t answer my question. *She then sets her left hand on his lower back before gently kneading her fingers into his muscles there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his focus on her, trying to gauge whether or not she is teasing or being serious in her statement. He makes a slight frustrated sound and nods, stepping away* One moment… *turns his back to her and finishes drying himself off, opening one of his drawers to take out a pair of boxer shorts to place on, saying nothing more as he turns to face her again, awaiting instruction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches him put on the boxer shorts. She then rolls her eyes before chuckling* You were already covered enough with the robe. *grins at him before sighing* Well, are you ever going to answer the question? Do you want something that is seductive- *to accent this word, she presses herself up against him then slides her right leg along his side* -or do you want to keep it traditional and formal?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is no longer particularly impressed, so keeps a stoic expression on his face as she tries to tease him further* Keep it traditional and formal. It’s for the cameras, that’s what people want to see. Anything more would be perceived as unusual.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* You’re boring. *sighing, she moves into position then tries to make certain that his hands are in the right position* Now, normally, you should lead. However, for now, follow my lead. *she then starts a simple waltz*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his hands where directed and moves rather stiffly as he tries to mimic her dance moves. He isn’t particularly interested in dancing right now which would probably show in both his lack of enthusiasm in moving, and his expression*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she watches Seph’s actions. She then looks up into his face and shakes her head* You know, if you weren’t pouting so much, I could make this so much more fun for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pouting? Whoever said I was pouting? *makes a sharp grunt and steps back from her, looking rather insulted now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as Seph pulls away then shakes her head at his attitude* Seph, it’s pretty obvious from your entire demeanor. You really don’t do much of a good job at hiding this stuff. *sighs at him* What do you want to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It doesn’t matter. *makes a tired sigh and shakes his head, stepping back towards her* Proceed with what you were doing before. *nods, trying to grasp her hands the same way he had them before he broke away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him, not buying his words for a moment* Noon tomorrow. Do you promise to practice this with me then. *She then aggressively pushes him toward the bed before literally shoving him down onto it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course, I will even mark the time so I don’t have to w—*looks rather shocked as he’s suddenly forced back, falling back onto the bed. It takes him a full two or three seconds to break out of his stunned state, then blinks at Jenna, broadly smirking at her afterwards* I didn’t know I had aggravated you that much.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.